Chapter 22 Fiery Anger..

"Y-Yomiko ?"

This is probably the second time i made her cry...all i can do is stare at her in bewilderment..

"W-what's wrong ?"

"Why ....?"

"Why are you saying that ? , as long as you were by my side , Mina i could do anything..because you're important to me , because i love you.."

"I love you too , Yomiko.."

"Then why !!"

"You're the one person , i didn't want to hear those from..?!"

Tear are still falling from her like raindrops..as she weeps Yomiko mutters..

"I don't , ..i don't want to be abandon again!!"

Surprised i retorted quickly 

"I'm not gonna abandon you , that will never happen Yomiko...."

"Y-you're lying...you're saying that now but you're eventually gonna leave me anyway..."

"You're just using my work as an excuse to distance yourself from me...just like the other person.."

(who is she talking about ? what is she saying ?!) my heart is in uproar i couldn't make up Yomiko's words and i have a very strong feeling that something is about to happen , my heart is in pain...) i think i've said something i shouldn't have ? , i am wrong on this one ?!...

"Yomiko ...listen..."

"NO! enough!! , i hate you !!!" 

  she suddenly stood , in panic i grab her arm

"Yomiko w-wait.."

"Let me go!!"

 "Wait a minute , let's talk about this.."

"I have enough! just shut up!"

"Yomiko listen to me.." as she pull her arm i was suddenly dragged she moves her arm so sudden..

*PAK!* 

i was hit by it in the cheek, the sound echo across the living room , it stings but what my heart felt that time the second her hand touch my cheeks hurts more..her eyes widened she must been surprised as well ,her face looks trouble and  as she's about to say something ..she glamoured in and just runs away from me went quickly upstairs and locked herself in her room..

All i can do is stand there in shock..

"She hates me...."