Chapter 8 One Dawn

"Oh , hey..hey !!"

(uh-oh..) i've lean against Yomiko...Her face is so close..

"W-what are you doing ?! , ge-get away from me !

In panic i accidentally put my hands into Yomiko's ,..(Huh is this i am touching it seems oddly soft , my vision is blurry i can't hardly see..)

"Eeek !" "Hey ! Where are you touching me ?!! , If you do anything else perverted i'm going to bury you in the garden !!"

"I get it, i'm sorry i'll..."

 *Thud*

"Hey...i haven't hit you yet.., are you..?! Oh no!" 

"Your burning up.." Helplessly i crumple in the soft carpet...

"You have a fever !!"

"A fever ?! ..that's impossible i'm a man i shouldn't have a fever.."

"You idiot , wait there i'm going to get some medicine.." ( as if i could go somewhere in my condition..the word that Yomiko utter sometimes is so darn adorable..) But she seems to be worry about me , that makes me happy...(and this is sad..)

As i listen to Yomiko rushing around , i slowly close my eyes...

That night....

"Yep he, definitely have a cold.." i was afraid of that when Tegemi came home she helps me move to my bed..The Famille member are all gathered around me with worried expression on their faces..

"Now that i think about it he's been sneezing all morning , flowing snot and all.." (god dammit Miyoko..)

"Are you okay , mina..?

"No worries Reimako , i'm fine all i need is a bit of sleep.."(This is probably i sleep in the living room last night wearin sando's and shorts..)

When i notice Yomiko's concerned gaze looking at me with the apologetic expression..but then she suddenly looks away..(She must be mad at me for something..)

"Anyway today, you'd better get some sleep.." 

"Yes Ms. Mikahara i plan to..."

"If you need anything just call me.."

"oh...alright , thank you.."

That night...

(Oh god..my head hurts...)Unexpectedly i'm am unable to get some sleep that night...(I'm so thirsty but , darnit my room is located at the far side in the end of the hall way it'll feel like running a marathon just going to the kitchen to get some water...just then..

*Knock*Knock*

"Y-yes.." who could this be in the middle of the night...

"Are you awake ?"

Huh..that voice..it sounded like Yomiko..the door slowly opens and there it stands..

"Y-Yomiko ?!"

"w-what are doing here so late ?! do you need anything ?!" flustered i start to sit up...

"Don't get up .."

*Whoomff* as Yomiko presses me on the bed..

"I..I came here to nurse you.."

"To nurse me ?! wut ?" (Yomiko is going to what ?!)

Yomiko sits on the edge of the bed...

"Here let i brought you an ice bag..."

"T-thanks..." ( this'll help me lower my temperature for even a little bit..as i press it slowly in my forehead..)