Chapter 31 A Scene..

Yomiko's strict schedule continues , then one day...

"A film shoot from a far away town ?!"

"Yeah i have to go , for the shooting of a tv show series..i won't come home for about two days.."

"Two days!" (i'm not gonna see her for two long days..) { wow did you figure that out on your own ?}(just shut up you already use that joke..)

All the girls in the living room edge closer in interest..

"Wow you've been traveling a lot , good luck Yomiko.." Raika cheerfully prompted

"Thanks."

"Bring back a lot of souvenirs.." Miyoko usually suggested..

"Hahaha of course Miyoko!"

"No..w-wait a minute Yomiko.." as he past everyone and corners Yomiko..

"Y-you're really going ?!"

"Why yes , why not this is a great opportunity for me.." as she looks at him , innocently wonders..

"Uh yeah , of course i know that , b-but.."

"But what ?"

"Oh' he's just going to miss you that's all..." while Raika giggles..

"Geez you , i'm only be gone for two days.." she blushes then stood up as she reach for her phone in her pocket..

"ah it's the manager , it's probably about the shoot..anyway mina i'll be fine so don't worry about me , Kosaki there to take care of me.." as she says that while walking in the hallway..

However knowing her incredibly busy schedule , i still can't help but worry..Raika sees me panicking and smiles wryly..

"Mina you don't have to worry so much , she'll be fine.."

"No way she's been really working herself to breaking point.."

"Now aren't you a bit exaggerating.." Miyoko keeps patting him at the back..

As i explain the circumstances to my housemates , they finally understood my worries..

"Y-Yomiko has been really working that hard ?" Reimako's worries filled her heart and it clearly shows in her face..(God you're really awful){fine you do both then}

"Y-yeah that's why i'm worried that if she pushes herself she might actually collapse again.." 

"I see...." muttered Kasumi.

and then..

"If's  that's the case Mina , why not go see her off before she left" Miyoko says casually.

"Or better yet , why not fallow her to the shoot ? "

"F-fallow her ?!"

"Yeah it would make you feel more ease right..You might be able to help Yomiko there.."

"B-but how could i get there ?!" (i don't own a car , and i don't really know the exact location there heading..)

"It's simple , we stuck you in the luggage rack , or the bus compartment , problem solve!" a she gave minamino her signature Yandare smile...

(Simple ? , Problem solve!? , she's not serious is she ?! knowing her she might actually do it..) N-no..thanks that would be a bad idea.." he averted his eyes  on Miyoko's menacing looks..

"Hahaha i'm kidding , i'm kidding..."

(oh good she's just playing with me..) 

"Stop it Miyoko , can't you see you're scaring him.." Raika smiles kindly..