1.

"I have four kids." Fred was sitting in front of me eating his turkey sandwich.
"Oh cool. What are their names?" I asked excited to hear.
"Jack, Patrick, Emilee, and little Matt." He stated smiling.
"Three boys and one girl? Wow you got your hands full. How old are they?"
"17, 16, 14, and 10." He took another bite.
"Got your self some teenagers." I teased. He laughed.
"Would you like to meet them?" He asked finishing his sandwich.
"I would love to." We stare at each other for a moment till he stands up and takes my hand. We go to the front and pay for our meal and go out to his red Camarillo.
"Great cuz I got to pick them up from their mothers." We drive an hour to a large house in LA.  It's not as big as some of the houses here but it's still rather big.
"It's lovely." He steps out and tells me to wait there. He walks up the steps to the grande door and knocks. It opens a few minutes later by a boy with long hair. They hug and the boy yells into the house. A moment later two other boys join them and they walk to the car. Fred pops the trunk and they place their school bags in. They walk over and slide into the back seats.
"Boys this is Lana. Lana this is Jack, Patrick, and Matt. Boys she is my girlfriend. He explains as we pull away. I did a head count and I wondered where his daughter was.
"Hi." They all said giving a curt wave.
"Emilee will join us later she is at acting camp." The boy who I presumed was Jack said leaning back.
"Ok what do you boys want for dinner?" He asked glancing through the rear view mirror.
"Pizza!" "Pasta." I don't care I'm not hungry." I chuckled at their response.
"And Patt why aren't you hungry?" He asked pulling into the high way.
"Because I ate and i have my protein shake." I stifled my laugh.
"For what? To look buff? So Amy will like you?" Jack teased.
"No!" They started arguing over it and Fred snapped his fingers and they were quite.
"I don't have to take you guys. You can stay at your mothers." He said calmly. Though I knew if I wasn't in the car he'd yell at them.
We pulled through the round about that lead to the front door and parked. He left the keys in and stepped out. We walked to the door and a man drove his car to be parked. He opened it for me and the boys and walked in.
"Boys you left your rooms a mess when you left last week so you get to clean the house before dinner." Fred kicked his shoes off. I had been to his house many times but never when his kids were. They all groaned and complained.
"Why? Emilee never cleans!" Matt whined.
"Because Emilee cleans up after her self. She keeps her studio as well as her room clean all the time. So stop your whipping and get it done." I giggled softly and sat on the couch next to him.
About an hour later the house not including their bedrooms were clean. Fred sent them up to clean them.
"I have to go get Emilee. Will you stay here and make sure they don't burn the house down?" He asked leaning down and pecking my lips.
"Sure. I'll make dinner that way it's ready when you get home." He left after yelling up the stairs to the boys.

Fred's POV

I drove to Emilee's acting school. This week they held a little 'camp'. They had guest actors and producers come to talk and give advice. Emilee has a real nack for the stuff. When I pulled up She was standing out side with a Nike duffle-bag, wearing spandex, a pink tank, and her brown hair in a top poney tail. Her black glasses making her blue grey eyes sparkle.
"Hey kiddo." I said as she got in.
"Hi dad." She buckled and grabbed her phone and started texting as I made our way back to the house.
"So when we get to the house I need you to make sure you get your homework done if you have any." she looked at me like I was an idiot.
"I don't have homework dad. Remember? I became a mentor." I chuckled.
"Who ya texting?" I asked pulling off the high way.
"Mom." I nodded. She sunk down bringing her knees to her chest. I sighed pulling into the round about. She grabbed her bag and waited for me to come around. I let Dan the hop take the car to the garage because I didn't want Emilee going in there with out me. The last girl friend I had Emilee drove her off. It made me sad that she wouldn't let me date any one. She still had that hope that any kid with divorced parents have. Still thinking they might get back together. I walked with her to the door and pushed it open to be meet with the smell of home made pizza. That and the sound of the boys playing video games.
"Who's making pizza?" She asked setting her bag on the stairs and walking to the kitchen with me. I smiled as I saw her swaying her hips to the beat of music while placing the pan in the hot oven. I looked to Emilee. She tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow while folding her arms. I could see her mussels tense.
"Oh! You guys are back!" She walked over to me and kissed my cheek.
"Excuse me. Who the hell are you?" Shit. There it is. I saw Lana's surprise at her tone. She opened her mouth to speak but I stepped in.
"My girlfriend. This is Lana Parrilla. Lana this is my daughter Emilee." I smiled nervously. Lana quirked a brow at Emilee who was sizing her up. I thank the lords that Jack ran in.
"Em! Calm down and come with me." He said stepping between them. She glared once more before taking Jack's out stretched hand. They waked out of the room quietly.
"Well that went well." She chuckled. I looked at her confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked taking her hips in my hands.
"Jack told me what would happen. How she's your little girl and she doesn't let other woman come in between you and her." I smiled and kissed her nose.She suddenly pushed me away and went to the oven. She opened it up and pulled out perfect found meat pizza. She waved the hot pad over it and smiled. The other two boys ran in screaming it was ready.
I heard a rumbling which meant that they where coming back. I heard the front door open and slam before seeing Jack walk in slightly ruffled.
"Where she go?" I asked getting the plates down.
"On her ten mile run." He fixed his hair and washed his hands in the sink with the others.
"Should we go after her?" She asked cutting the pizza. I turned the radio off and huffed.
"No. She'll be back. When is always the question." We ate dinner and watched a couple movies by the time it was around eleven.
"Night dad." Matt said walking up the stairs to his room. Jack and Patt had gone to bed a couple minutes ago.
"Night." I turned to Lana on the couch and took her hand. "Let's hit the sack to." She looked at me funny.
"I'll wait up for Em." I sighed before kissing her and heading down the hall to my room.