30.

No it couldn't be he shouldn't have had a picture of this. I was ruining my makeup and didn't care.
"Em." I covered my ears and sunk to the floor sobbing. The front door flew open and in rushed some of our friends including my mother and father-in-law.
"What's going on?" Jakes dad yelled. Which made me flinch and sink further. Lana had placed the frame back in the box and and folded the lips.
"I've got it covered. Brooke help me get her up to the brides prepare room." She instructed. Next thing I knew Lana was on my right and Brooke on my left, guiding me up the stairs. The others still confused and talking about what could have happened in the living room.
"It's going to be ok." Lana mumbled.
"Where did you put it?" I spoke through the tears.
"Don't worry no one will find it except me because I'm the only one with a key." Brooke opened the door at the end of the hall. When I was in they moved me over to the bed in the room. Lana sat down first and allowed my head to rest on her lap.
"Ok what's going on?" Brooke finally asked pulling up a seat.
"He I don't know how but he sent a picture of that time." I explained to her. She lifted her head in an aha moment.
"How I thought he was in prison?" Lana moved her hand over my hair line just soothing me.
"I don't know." I croaked.
"Shh. Brooke what time is it?" Lana asked.
"It's 5:34. We have about twenty five minutes." I gazed at my ring.
"Ok we need to get your make up ready again." Lana patted my back and had me sit up. She moved me over to the vanity and used a makeup wipe and removed all of my make up that was ruined. She reapplied it and smiled kissing my cheek.
I remained emotionless though.
"Brooke can we have a moment?" Lana asked. I saw her nod her head through the mirror.
"What?" I whispered. She sighed and bent down I front of me and took my hands.
"Your going to be ok I'll make sure that no one sees that I promise." I laughed amused.
"You saw it." I chocked.
"Yes I did but of all the things I've seen you go through that is horrifying but I couldn't bare to loose you. Now we have to get to your reception and I promise you you'll be alright." She kissed my forehead and stood up pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. When we pulled away she rubbed my arms and led me out of the room and down the steps out to the area where the reception was being held.
When it had started I pushed all of my bad emotions away and smiled like nothing happened. No one but Lana knew how I was able to look this happy for real. Everyone else thought it was because I just got married but Brooke and Lana knew I forced it. When I found Jake we sat next to each other at our table and waited till dinner was served. When it came we joked around with our food. Lana sat next to my dad who sat next to me and kept an eye on me.
"So Lana Jake said that your her step mom. When did you guys meet?" Jakes mother asked. Lana swallowed her food and smiled.
"When she was fourteen actually." She winked at me.
"Oh cool so did you guys hit it off?" His sister jumped in.
"Oh no it wasn't till last year that we actually started to like both way before we just tolerated." Everyone chuckled. I grabbed Jakes hand and smiled and kept eating.
"You guys are so cute let me get a picture!" The photographer walked up to the table and took a group picture of us then got one of just us. I smiled my white smile. When it was time for the cake Jake jumped up and drug me to the cake. I cute it and fed him a piece making sure to get a bit on his chin. Everyone laughed and snapped pictures.
He fed me a bite and then cut me a piece, placing it on my plate.
After we ate and talked they started the music. Jake took my hand and led me to the dance floor. Everyone clapped and watched us as we twirled. The next song I danced with my dad.
"Hey baby girl." He whispered in my ear.
"Hey daddy." I rested my head on his shoulder and just let him lead the dance.
My husband danced with Lana. After the song was done Jakes dad led me in a song that I never heard before. I watched as Jakes face brightened and he went up to his mother and took her hand and danced a very well corigraphed  danced.
"Just fallow me lead." I smiled weakly and followed in the fast fun dance.
A lot of dances later I found myself dancing with Lana.
"Oh." I squealed.
"Having fun?" She laughed. I smiled and nodded my head but gave her a look she knew all to well.
"Try not think of it. Don't worry I'm just a phone call away when your in your honeymoon." She assured. I twirled her and giggled.
"Mom?"
"Yes dear?" She asked taking my hand again.
"Thank you for being there even when I didn't really want you to be." She winked at me and placed her mouth next to my ear.
"Don't mention it." She kissed next to my ear and smiled before backing away and the music changed to a fast up beat song.
"Ok everyone! Time for the bouquet throw!" The DJ announced over the speaker. All the girls bunked up behind me and waited. I made a show of throwing it back making all the girls scream and rush to get it. Brooke caught it and came and hugged me before turning around to see her girl friend Nicky kneeling with ring.
The noise was to loud but I saw her mouth move to saw will you marry me before Brooke slammed her lips against hers and accepted. I smiled at the couple and felt Jake snake his arm around me guiding me over to the area where everyone says congratulations.
After everyone went through I was about to go change so we could leave but some one walked up. My jaw clenched as she smiled at the both of us.
"I know you don't want me here but I had to see my little girl on her wedding day." She went to touch my face when I smacked it away.
"You weren't invited." I growled.  But then I saw Patt in the door way. Jack and Matt had come through earlier.
"I know." I took a deep breath and searched for Lana. When j saw her she had just looked over at me. When her eye caught mine she walked over.
"Excuse me ms. Is there a problem?" She asked looking at her.
"Who are you?" She asked confused.
"I'm her mother who are you?" She asked keeping calm.
"Her mother? No I'm the one that gave birth to her your not her mother." She spit.
"Really? A mother doesn't do what you do. You barely know her anymore like you didn't when she was younger." Lana growled her evil queen showing. Lanas sister walked over to see what was going on.
"Is there a problem Lana?" She asked.
"There won't be if this lady will leave immediately." Jake had grabbed my hand and moved slightly I front of me.