50.

Once was just starting season eight and I couldn't be more proud that the show came all this way.
Emilee ended up naming her little girl Alyssa Maria Austin. I thought it was so cute. And of course she was born about two months ago. Emilee finally got the house situated.
Her emotions where the same before. Closed off unless she was with her little girl than she let them show.
Her character was a big surprise in the show as well. And this season they won't tell me or the rest of the cast what is to happen with her character only Emilee and the producers and writers know. I've begged to know but she just smiles and tells me to wait.
"Lana!" I turned my head to see Bex jogging up.
"Mourning." I smiled as we walked toward the make up trailer.
"So how's the grand baby?" She giggled.
"It's still weird to say that I'm a grandma." I sighed. "But she's good and as cute as ever. Hey do you know if Emilee is filming today?"
"I think she is but I don't have any scenes with her." I frowned. Usually she tells me if she isn't going to be filming.
"Okay then let's get going." I walked in to the trailer and decided to live stream with my fans while I got my make up on occasionally Bex joined in.

I walked to the area I was to meet up with Ginny and Jen for our part to see them talking deep in a conversation.
I walked up behind them and placed a hand suddenly on their lower back. They jumped and squealed.
"Lana!" They both screamed turning around. We gave short hugs.
"Hey do you know if Emilee is filming today?" I asked.
"No I don't have anything with her today." Jen said looking at Ginny.
"I'm not sure if we are doing the scene between us today or not." I took a deep breath and noticed the camera getting ready.

I finished the scene and sighed. Where the hell was Emilee. She usually comes to the scene in and tried to make me ruin the line I was reciting.
"Lana! We have another scene in the building." I looked up to see Jen walking toward me.
"I'm worried I have t heard from her all day."  She nodded.
"I know but she's an adult." I shrugged.
"Only when she wants to be." The blonde laughed.
"Come on she'll be fine."

It was dark as I made my way to the trailer. I sat down in the chair and let them remove my make up. When they where done I took off my Regina clothes and grabbed my sweats and tank. I pulled them on and went to leave only being stopped by my make up artist Chris.
"What's up?" She asked sitting me down in a chair.
"Emilee hasn't talked to me all day and nobody has seen her and I've checked her media nothing." She smiled knowingly.
"I have a daughter of my own. She's busy. And has a child things always slip a new mothers mind when she has a little one." She paused. "Plus if you're that worried why don't you stop by her place or call her?"
"Thank you I'll do that." She smiled before leaving. I pulled my phone out and dialed Emilee.
"Hey thanks for calling but I'm busy so I may or may not call you back. Try texting me!" It beeped. "Em it's me. Kay bye." I hung up and went into text message.
L-Em
L-Em
L-Em
L-Em
After no response I went out to my car and drove to her house.
I pulled up to see the porch light off. Her truck wasn't in the drive but was probably parked in the garage.
I got out and walked to the front door. I tried the handle. Locked. I got out my key and unlocked it and walked in. All the lights where off but the kitchen one. I walked in to see her resting her head on the table asleep.
I smiled and nudged her softly. Her head picked up and looked at me before laying back down.
"What?" She groaned. I giggled.
"Where's the kid?" Her head shot up.
"What is she not in her crib?" She ran to the nursery and opened the door turning the light on low. I looked in to see the baby soundly asleep in her crib. "Thank god." The gasped before shutting the light off all the way and shut the door.
"What wrong?" I asked walking back with her to the living room.
"In so tired. I had to call in and say that I had to stay home for the day because I needed to be with Al. She's been having the runs." I screwed up my nose.
"Well you do know that there is plenty of people willing to watch her while your filming." She nodded.
"I just want sleep. She reminds me so much of Jake." I laughed.
"Come on to bed with you." I pulled her up and led her to her room. I picked out a clean pair of pajamas and handed them to her and let her change. While she was changing I went into her bathroom and grabbed her brush.
When I came back out she was laying on her bed. I walked over and laid beside her and started to comb her unkept hair. When it was brushed I set it on the stand and went to leave when she grabbed my hand.
"Will you stay with me till I fall asleep?" She mumbled. I nodded and laid back down and started to rub her back.
When I knew she was asleep I went to the front door and shut it. I locked both locks before making my way to my car.

When I opened the garage door that led to the kitchen Fred was sitting at the bar on his phone in his pjs.
"I'm home." I mumbled hanging my keys up and and placing my purse on the counter. He looked up and smiled.
"How was work?" He asked coming around to kiss me.
"It was nice. Emilee didn't go today because of the baby. I hope she goes tomorrow. If she says she's not coming in going to go and dress the baby and her daughter." He laughed. "And then I'm going to drag her out the door and to work. There are plants of women that would gladly help." He nodded agreeing.
"Well I'm looking forward to hearing this story." He kissed my temple and led me to the room.

I woke up and texted Emilee. It took her a few minutes.
E-even if I said no I know u and u would come get the both of us a drag us there.
L- true now get cracking.
E-wanna come over and watch her so I can shower?
L-live too ill be there in an hour

I dressed and combed my hair before walking out of the house and driving to my daughters house.
I walked in to see that she was sitting at the table eating cereal and feeding the baby.
I walked over and took the child and bottle and fed her letting her eat.
Relieved she ate like she hadn't eaten in days.
"Slow down you'll get a stomach ache." I warned. She rolled her eyes and slowed down some still stuffing it in her mouth.
When the child finished I walked into the nursery and burned her on a burp rag before I went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of little overalls and a red shirt.
I changed Alyssa and dressed her. I placed her in the crib so I could pack the diaper bag.
I placed two other out fits in it along with diapers and whips. The rest the things she would need went in. I walked back to the dresser and grabbed a pair of socks and a pair of shoes. I took the babe to the changing station and placed them in her wiggling feet.
She giggled at me when I picked her up. I laughed as I put her in the seat.
I buckled her in and grabbed a blanket and tucked it around her. She smiled brightly at me.
I smiled before grabbing the bag and the baby and went back into the living room. I set her down on the floor and went to clean up the kitchen. When it was clean Emilee walked back out with wet hair and putting her hair in a piney tail.
I smiled and grabbed the baby as she grabbed her keys purse and diaper bag. We walked out to her truck and placed the baby in the seat holder. I shut the door to see Emilee getting in the drivers.
"No." She looked at me confused. "Get in the back with your daughter I'll drive." She laughed. "I've driven your truck many times now move." She got out and went around to the other side and got in and sat in the middle before watching me get in.
I backed up out to the drive and remembered my purse. I parked and got out before going to my car and grabbing my things and locking the car.

I drove with no problem except Emilee back seat driving. I rolled my eyes.
"Big truck for you?" I rolled my eyes.
"Look here missy. I've driven good so far and I've driven it before. Though I really don't know what happened to your red one but your blue one is just the same. Now be quite and pay attention to your kid." I snapped glancing at her through the mirror. She rolled her eyes smiling teasingly.

We arrived and got out and was greeted by a few set workers wanting to see Al. The fussed over her and agreed to watch her while Emilee worked and promised to bring her to the places Emilee would be at.
"Oh my god." I looked at Emilee to see she was as pale as snow.