22.

"Lana." I jerked my head up to see Fred walk in the room with a shoe that had chew marks on it.
"Yes?" I asked with a smirk holding back my laugh.
"Your dog chew my shoe up." He stated looking at Lola who was curled up with my cat Lenny.
"Did she?" I asked closing my book. It was a book about SwanQueen that a fan had published and given to me and Jen.
"Yes and are you going to do something about it?" He asked. I finally let out my small giggle.
"Yes I will. I will remember to close the closet. And sense it has clearly been a few hours, or days she won't remember so if it happens again and I catch her I will punish her." I stated with a smile. He seemed to calm down a little. He walked over and looked at my book and looked a little jealous.
"Oh your reading that book." He mumbled. I giggled.
"Are you mad because it's about my character and Jens? We are friends but I don't know we rarely 'hang out' out side of work related things so you have nothing to worry about." I assured leaning foreword and kissed him lightly. I smiled but pulled away when my phone dinged with a notification. I groaned and looked at it.
It was from Twitter saying that Emilee mentioned me in a picture.
I opened it to see this.

Haha. @LanaParrilla look what I found! You look like ur holding back a sneeze! Love ya!❤️❤️

I laughed and showed Fred.
"Your daughter." I scolded. He laughed.
"Well....she takes after you." He reasoned. I chuckled and wrote my response.
Well ms u better watch ur back! I might find one of you!❤️❤️

Fred shook his head.
"Women." He mumbled and got up and walked into the kitchen.
I turned my phone off and went to my room when my phone rang.
"Hey." "Lana?" It was Emilee and she sounded as if she was crying. "Em what's wrong?" I asked sliding my shoes on. "I need you." She hung up leaving me baffled.
I shook my head and ran out of my room and grabbed my purse I stuffed my keys in it and went to the kitchen that led to the garage.
"Fred I'll be back Emilee needs me." I said before walking out the door. Fine I didn't walk it was more of a scatter but technicalities.
I drove to Emilees to see just her truck in the drive. Emilee recently got a Harley and now doesn't park in the garage till she gets her bike garage out back up.
I parked and rushed into the house.
"Emilee!" I yelled. I heard nothing. She wasn't in the kitchen or anywhere down stairs. I ran up the stairs not seeing her anywhere. I checked the garage and nothing. I dialed Brooke Emilees friends number.
"Brooke." "Do you know where Emilee is?" I asked panicked. "Yes she is at my house you may want to hurry." She hung up. What is it with people and hanging up on me?
I got back in my car and sped to the stables and parked running in to rent a horse.
I then booked it as fast as I could with out falling. When her cabin finally came into view I slowed down and and hopped down tying the reins quickly.
I ran into the house.
"Emilee?!" I yelled. Brooke came out of a room in the back with a worried face.
"Back there." She pointed behind her and let me go in by myself. I ran to the room to see Emilee in her bra and underwear covered in bruises and scrapes.
"What happened?" I breathed sitting next to her. Her arms where covered in scrapes and cuts that had been cleaned of the blood.
"I-I was t-thrown." She took a slow breath. That's when I noticed how tired she was.
"Emilee stay awake. Brooke we need to get her to a hospital!" I shouted to the brunette in the other room. She ran in and grabbed a silk robe and help me put it on her. I carried Emilee out of the house and had Brooke hold her while I got in the back of her jeep. When I was in I had her hand me Emilee. I don't know how I did all that because Emilee is my weight. But I did. I set Emilee a tossed my lap and cradled her carefully.

When we got there Brooke ran inside and asked for help and came running back out with a few nurses and a doctor that I recognized as the one front the other day.
"God it's Emilee." He mumbled pulling her onto the stretchier.
"Yes it is now help her." I snapped. He nodded as they ran back into the building Brooke and I close behind.
"You will have to wait in the waiting room ladies." A male nurse instructed when they came to an area we couldn't go to.
"No she needs me she will freak out please." I pleaded. Frey looked at the nurse and agreed. Brooke said she was going to take care of the horse and to tell her immediately.