25.

"Emilee don't think like that." She told me. But I knew it was going to happen weather I wanted it or not.
"You know I'm right Lana." I said to the dark haired woman in front of me. I looked to see mixed emotions in her eyes.
"I know that doesn't mean I want to." Our Oder was called and she gave a short smile before going to get it. I looked out the window to see a man leaning against the hood of his car staring at me. He gave a short wave I just stared blankly. Lana sat in front of me again.
"So where are you two planning on going on your honey moon?" I turned and looked at her and smiled like I saw nothing.
"I would like to go to St. George, Utah." She looked at me surprised.
"Utah? You know that's a religious state right?" I gave a chuckle.
"Of course I do. It also has beautiful temples. The St. George on is gorgeous. And it doesn't snow there. But then again going in July doesn't sound to bad." She smiled and handed me my food.
"Well remember to take lots of pictures. I want to see this temple." I smiled and ate.

We where sitting in my living room watching Blackish when the door bell rang. I prepared myself and made myself comfy on the couch. Lana got up and went to answer it. I heard her talk before falling to the floor. I grabbed my crutch and dialed 911 and told the lady to stay quite because I had to fight him off.
"Well Tyler are you going to stay by the door?" I growled. He laughed.
"Still have a tongue do you?" I smirked before sitting up.
"Well just know I'm not going without a fight and knocking my mother out at the front door just shows how much of a dick you are." I knew the cop was sending over people.
"Well then I guess it's a good thing you have a broken leg isn't it?" He acted sad though it was fake.
"Just know this. You may have fooled everyone that you where an angle back when my mom was still with you but no one believes that here." I smiled evilly. "Your nothing to me." He spit.
"Really then what are you doing here? Oh wait I know exactly what your doing here. You came to finish what you started but never got." I growled.
"I'm here to show you that you made a pour choice in trusting that woman you claim as your mother. We know who is your mother and who will always be." I sighed.
"Right because you know so much about mothers. She isn't my mother. A mother would never do what she did. And you I can't even believe that she chose to keep you over her only daughter." I was having fun. I knew the police where out side.
"Pretty words but I'm Adria's the only thing I care about coming out of your mouth are screams from me ripping and stretching your entrance." I laughed heartedly.
"Right if like to see that actually happen because I know you won't even get close enough to me to touch me." I winked and the cop behind him moved foreword.
"Tyler Denver you are under arrested drop to the ground." He ordered pointing his gun at his shoulder.
"Smart girl called the cops. To bad you didn't do it before." He taunted and pulled out two guns. One pointed at me the other at the cop. "Drop your gun or both of you die." He ordered. I knew it was going to happen like this.
"Ok don't be hasty." The cop said carefully setting his weapon on the ground watching Tyler the whole time. When Tyler turned his head back to me the cop pulled the gun from his belt behind his back and shot Tyler in the shoulder. He screamed out and shot at me.
"I need back up." The cop said. My breathing became short.
"Where's my mom?" I asked clutching my left breast.
"And an ambulance team state!" He yelled to one of the incoming officers.
"Mom where is she? Her name....is, Lana." I got out. The cop rushed over to me and picked me up and made sure my cast was in a good spot. I started blankly at the ceiling. When I got out side I was a lip rag doll in his arms. I was carried over to the second ambulance. She was sitting in the back of the first getting tests done. When she spotted me she jumped up in plugging herself from the machines.
"Emilee!" She screamed. The cops and EMTs had to grab her. "Let go she's my daughter!" She growled struggling with everything she was made of.
"M'am she is going to the hospital you need to go as well to make sure your ok." She cut him off.
"I don't care about me that is my daughter." That was the last thing I heard before everything went blank I didn't even close my eyes.