13.

"Lay down Emilee." Doctor Frey commanded.
"First I have to ask a question. When you called me a couple months ago to tell me about this MRI, Lana answered what all did you tell her?" I questioned.
"Well before she could say hello I said,'MRI in a month?' And the she said that it was her so I said oh good tell Emilee she said ok and hung up. And judging by how long it took you to ask me you found out a little while after the call?" I pressed a few buttons.
"Yes. Thanks for not telling her." He nodded and I laid down.
When we came back from France Lana went to LA because of my dad but I came back to Vancouver. I bought a condo and it's been fine ever sense.
I closed my eyes and tried to think of the guy I numbed into at the airport. Jake Austin. He's a dream alright. I got his number and he got mine but we haven't talked to each other sense then.
Man I remember we watching him on Wizards of Waverley Place. Puberty hit him like a truck.
The machine turned off and I sat up.
"So doc what's up?" He came in chuckling.
"You wascley wabbit." He joked. I smiled at him.
"You are up to 98%. Your good to go." He nodded before handing me my clothes and walking out.
I waited for the blinds in the window to close before pulling on my Calvin Cline boxers. I still had my sports bra on so I just pulled on my skinny jeans and my tight black shirt. I put my feathered ear rings back in and grabbed my boots. I laced them up then grabbed my leather jacket. My keys were on top of the chair. I took my wallet out of my jacket and took my phone out. I had a text from Jake.

J: Hey I heard you where in Vancouver.
E: Yes that's correct.
J: Well I'm at a restaurant called Tony's
E: Has awesome pizza.
J: Yes it does. I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me?
E: I'd love to.
J: great see you in?
E: About ten.
J: Great see you then.

I smiled to myself before stuffing my phone in my back pocket and walking out with my wallet in one hand and keys in the other.
I jumped into my jeep and started the engine. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to food alley.
I pulled up out side the pizza place and got out. I walked in and looked around.
He was sitting closest to the fountain. He waved me over and stood up.
He was wearing jeans a black button up and converse.
"Emilee you look beautiful." I blushed.
"You look handsome." He smiled at me.
"I just ordered. I got an olive and sausage if that's ok?" He sat down as did I.
"That's my favorite. As long as I get ranch." I winked. He chuckled.
"Of course pizza and ranch best combination." I giggled. It's weird because he's the only guy that I've ever felt like this towards. Sure I like woman but this guy could make any girl swoon.
"So what did I pull you away from?" I acted like I was thinking.
"It was nothing." He made a funny face.
"Come on it had to be something." He prides with a charming smile.
"I was just leaving the hospital." He looked shocked.
"Did you get hurt or something?" I shook my head.
"No just a checkup." I assured. It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the truth.
"That's good." Our pizza came out and he rubbed his hands together eagerly.
I asked the waiter to bring some ranch and he nodded before fetching some.
"So your Lana Parrilla's step daughter?" He finished a slice and grabbed another.
"Yeah she married my dad." I dipped the crust in ranch before taking a bite.
"That's cool." We ate and talked about ourselves. I really enjoyed him.
"So what brought you to Vancouver?" I asked when we finished off the pizza.
"Well I have friend out here. She's a charmer." My heart sank of course it was a girl.
"Really who is she?" I asked lightly. His eyes twinkled.
"You." My heart skipped a beat. I started laughing.
"Really? You came out here for me?" He smiled at my laugh.
"Of course." My phone started to ring.
"Hello?" "Emilee. Come over to my house I want you to meet someone." "Who is it?" "Someone now get your ass over here." She hung up.
"Sorry that was my friend Ginny. I have to go. I loved eating a pizza with you." I smiled awkwardly.
"No problem. Again soon?" I nodded. He stood up and gave me a small hug. It caught me off guard but I returned it. He took out his phone and took a selfie with me.
"Bye Jake." He waved and I went out the door. I got in my jeep and looked at my phone. I was tagged in a photo on Instagram and Twitter.

Loved spending time with this lady! 😃😍🍕🍕

I smiled and reposted it.

Same to you!
I turned my jeep on and drove to Ginny's there was a grey Lamborghini out front.
They must have money.
I walked in the front door without knocking.
"Hello?" I called out shutting the door.
"Kitchen!" Josh yelled. Oliver ran to me and I placed him on my hip.
"Hey little man!" He giggled and pointed to the kitchen.
I walked in to see Ginny and Josh at the table with a man about my age.
"Emilee come sit." Ginny smiled.
I put Oliver down and sat next to her.
"Hi. I'm Nicholas Hoult." He reached his hand out and shook mine.
"I'm Emilee Deblasio." I smiled. Ginny grinned at me.
"Nicholas here is a friend of ours." Now I knew why she wanted me to meet him. She was trying to hook us up.