20.

I sat down at the table of the restaurant that the whole cast went to after the panel. I smiled as Fred sat down beside me and took my hand. I looked around the table to see different people and couples talking and smiling.
"Hey mom." I looked to my left to see Jared. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Hey kid." I winked. He smiled.
"Is Emilee and that Jake serious?" I laughed a little.
"I don't know why do you ask?" He looked at me embarrassed.
"I was going to ask her on a date." He whispered. I smiled.
"I bet if you asked she would go any way just because I know Emilee." I I tapped his knee.
"Ok thanks." He sat straight and went through the menu. I looked to Fred who was taking with Josh. I sighed and picked my own menu up.

I hadn't seen Emilee the whole dinner. I didn't think anything of it because Emilee didn't stay till everyone was done like the rest of us. I was wondering though.
"Lana!" I snapped my head at Jared.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Will you go on stage with me? Their doing Karaoke." He begged. I looked at Ginny who was getting up. Bex placed her hands in my shoulders and I knew I wasn't getting out of this. Jen walked over and helped Bex pull me out of my seat. I have in and walked on my own to the stage with them. I thought they were all going to be up there with me but they went back to their seats leaving me on stage by myself.  I took the mic.
"Ok so you get me up here and leave?" Everyone laughed. Jen looked at me mischievously. I glared at her but smiled. That's when the lights went down.
"Now don't freak out." Someone said over the speakers.
"How am I not supposed to?" I asked worried. What did they get me into? That's when I looked into the crowed I saw Emilee sit down alone. She looked at me confused. A spot light came back on and there was three seats and a round table.
"Can we have Fred come up as well?" The voice asked. Everyone cheered and hollered.  When he came up he took my hand and we sat at the two chairs on one side of the table. Everyone started to cheer and a figure walked over and sat down that's when I recognized him.
Jake.
I smiled I cocked my head confused.
"Now as you know my name is Jake T. Austin. I'm currently 22. I live in New York. But for the past month or so I have been dating your wonderful daughter. When Emilee and I bumped into each other at the airport a while back we exchanged numbers. We didn't talk at first but then I decided I wanted to take her on a date. So j found the best pizza place I could find. I then asked her to join me. She had been at the hospital that day for a check up and was near by and agreed." He paused for a moment. That's when I noticed everyone was calm or at least quite. I could feel the energy radiating off our friends. "I didn't dawn on me how much I was in love with her than when she did t talk to me for a few days or when I didn't get any notifications on something Emilee tweeted or something to that effect. I have called you up here to ask for your permission to marry Emilee Madison Deblasio." My jaw dropped. I looked at Fred who was smiling like a loony. My heart was both broke that my only daughter was growing up. But also feeling with pride that she was able to find some one like Jake.
"I think Lana needs to answer this." I looked at him confused.
"Why me? I'm not the dad." Everyone laughed. He gave me an encouraging smile.
"On one condition." I looked back at the man. He smiled.
"Anything." I smiled.
"You can never leave her once that ring is slipped on. Even if there is something happening. That neither of you have control over. You can't leave her for anyone. Until death do you part." I sighed. There was a silence.
"Thank you. I promise." I stood up and hugged him. Fred came in and hugged him as well. When he pulled back everyone cheered. "Emilee will you please come up here? I have something to ask of you." I turned to see her smiling. That's when I saw something that shocked me. She knew this was going to happen. I smiled brightly as she made her way up.
When she came up she hugged Fred and kissed his cheek before coming to me.
"Thank you mom." She whispered when she hugged me as tight as she could. I held her so close that I started to cry a little. When she pulled back she kissed my cheek and smiled. I then turned her to Jake who was already on one knee.
"Emilee Madison Deblasio. I promise to be your sunrise if you'll be my sunset. Your the only one that has ever made me feel this way. Will you marry me?" He asked. I handed her my mic.
"Yes, yes I will." He slipped a heavy looking rock on her finger and stood up kissing her lifting her off the ground. I took Fred's hand and looked at him with the most love I have ever felt(right next to our own wedding of course;)
When they pulled apart there was so much noise that I was tempted to plug my ears. I looked at each of my friends. They where standing, clapping, whistling, cheering, and most of all showing the uttermost passion.
Emilee walked over to me again.
"Now everyone." She waited for it to quite down some.  She snaked her arm around my back. "Earlier Jake took me to the stables and asked me to marry him. I told him that before I answered he had to do a few things first. The first thing I had him do was ask my friend Brooke. She said as long as he made me happy. Then he had to ask my dad. But my dad said his answer was yes but the only way we could be officially engaged was if he asked Lana. Lana you and I had a very rough beginning. But I think you always stuck with me even if I was a brat or you weren't around. It makes me proud that I was able to grow up with you as a role model. In school after the show had gone big and everything I was a huge fan. Those that didn't know my family will tell you that I was never late to and episode. And if I was I always recorded it and stayed of the media till I had finished it. But my favorite thing was getting these mystery DVDs in the mail. Do you know what was on them?" She asked.
"Episodes?" She shook her head.
"They where your bloopers. But some of them contained pictures of interviews, panels, cons, adventures. I still don't know who was behind all that. But I always looked forwards to the last day of the month where they would arrive. Lana your my mother and seeing all the great things you did it just made me happy even though I wouldn't admit it." I was crying by the time she finished. I hugged her fully and drowned out the noise as I hugged her.
"I love you too." I cried on her shoulder. When I pulled away she had tears of her own in her eyes. When they fell I whipped them away.
She's my baby girl.