51.

Why me? Why do things happen? Those are questions we ask ourselves everyday.
But are they answered? Is the question we ask about the question.
I froze in place when I saw Jakes mother talking to Adam and Eddie.
Why the hell was she here?
In my side view I saw Lana looking between the two of us. I quickly regained power over my body and marched right up to her.
"She doesn't need it." She finished saying before noticing me. "Emilee I didn't think you'd be into work today! You didn't leave the baby home did you?" She asked with a fake smile.
"No of course I didn't." I snapped glaring. "What the hell are you doing here?" I growled. She fake smiled again but I knew she was glaring.
"I was just leaving. Adam, Eddie, think about it." With that she walked away. I took a deep breath before looking at the boys.
"So?" They looked between each other for a moment.
"We need to talk to you in the office." I nodded and gave Lana the look. We have a bunch of looks but this one was rarely used.

I walked in behind them and shut the door. Making my way to my seat they sat down in their chairs.
"What?" I asked a little irritated.
"It has come to our attention that you no longer wish to be apart of the cast and your last paycheck is to go to your mother in law." My jaw dropped.
"What the hell?" I mumbled.
"First of all no I will not be quoting any time soon. Did my husband die only a few months ago? Yes yes he did. Do I have a child under one? Yes. Am I capable of speaking for myself in these kind of areas with out the help of my mother in law who has been nothing but a pain sense I started going through Jakes things? Yes. I. Am. You guys know me. You know who my mother is for gods sake." I paused liking at them. They looked deep in thought.
"We think it best if you take another month off." Eddie spoke first.
"I don't want to. I have been going crazy because I don't have anyone but a child to talk to. Of course I love her but I need to interact with people! And do something I love. Have I ever once shown you I can't work under pressure?" I bit my lip.
"Fine then another week. And if you won't take it off the we'll postpone your scenes for another week." I huffed and slouched.
"What the hell did she talk to you guys about?" I dead panned.
"She merely stated that you where a first time mother and needed some more time with your child and that the money you wouldn't be needing because your husband left money for you." My jaw was literally on the fucking floor.
"First of all that is my money. She doesn't get a damn dime I don't care what the fuck she says. He was my husband I chose what happens not her. I don't care if she comes and tries to tweet my work life. Unless I say so nothing happens. And if it does you don't want to find out." I growled. They looked taken back.
"Alright. Then on to your scenes of the day." I rolled my eyes and left.

I was in the middle of a scene rehearsal when I noticed Bex holding Alyssa.
"Where do you think your going?" I asked Ginny.
"To Granny's. You gonna stop me?" She asked raising a brow.
"I just thought-" I stopped talking when I heard my baby cry.
"Thought what?" Ginny improvised.
"That maybe you could help me." I said looking at the ground trying to look anywhere but at my baby.
"I'll help you but you still think of your self as some one who can't be loved just like your mother thought." I nodded and looked at her and bit my lip. She knew what I was thinking.
"I know. But you and I both know it's true. Someone worse than the dark one and the evil queen combined." I raised a brow slightly and shook my head. "No one can. I'm not looking for some one to fall in love with my Beauty or personality. I'm looking for some one to fall in love with my scars and still want me." The tears that where falling where real. The corner of her lip twitched before she moved in and hugged me. I held most of my tears at bay as she rocked me slightly.
"Your tuff. And if there's one thing I know it's that you and your mother are awfully alike." She pulled away. I knew her words where true. I smiled sadly as the director called cut. We took a break. I went to Bex and held my baby. I smiled as she giggled in my arms. I knew there was a lot of fans freaking out over this revealment.
I smiled and kissed my baby making sounds them at made her giggle harder.
"She's a cutie." Bex said smiling. I nodded.
"Here mommas gotta go to work." I handed her back over and went back to my scene.

I finished and left to my trailer. I walked in with Al to see Lana. Jen, Bex, and Ginny waiting with smiles.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked setting the seat on the small table in front of Ginny.
"We came because we know you need to talk." I looked at them confused.
"Don't act like you don't because we know." Jen pipped in. I sighed and took of my shoes placing them in my room.
"Okay start talking." Bex prompted.
"Well for starters I hate my mother in law. Second I'm tired. Third I don't want to continue." I deadpanned getting out a water bottle.
"Come one talk more than that!" I shrugged.
"Nothing really to talk about." The all started saying no that's not it.
"Fine she was trying to get Adam and Eddie to let me go. Her motive still unknown but I have a few ideas. I haven't slept right sense the baby and would like to sleep."
"Why would Adam and Eddie listen to her? Your one of the best actresses on here. All of us know that viewings would go down if you left." I nodded.
"By the way Emilee I kissed Jen." I looked at Lana confused everyone giggled.
"You don't know?" I shook my head.
"SwanQueen is cannon." My jaw dropped.

"Emilee." I snapped out of my daze.
"What?" They giggled.
"You where invited to a comic con next month are you going?" Oh my fucking lord! I thought she said SwanQueen was cannon.
"So SwanQueen is t cannon." They looked confused.
"No it's not." Jen said looking confused.
"Oh sorry I was in a daze.
"You sure you didn't get to much sun?" Ginny teased holding a hand to my forehead and pretending to be burned. I rolled my eyes.

After they left I put the baby to sleep in the crib the girls brought over and went to brush my teeth.
I was mid brush when a bile raised in my throat.
I turned to the toilet and let everything I've eaten come out.
It went in like that for about a half hour before I funnily stopped. My gut hurt and I could hardly keep my eyes open.
My eyes started to go blurt before I was out.