37.

"Chad! Do me a favor and untie me I have to use the bathroom." I yelled into the room over. He groaned and walked in. He untied me and let me stretch. He then walked me to the bathroom.
"Escape-" I cut him off.
"I know you told me four hours ago." I said shutting the door. I walked over to the cupboard and pulled out the gun I found earlier. It was only a pee-shooter but it was enough. But then I changed my mind and put it back. I wiped my finger prints off it and shut the door and went to the bathroom.
I walked out and went to the chair and sat down. He went to tying me up.
"Can I ask you something Ms. Deblasio?" He asked sitting in his chair. I nodded. "How come you where in Custer? Don't you live in Vancouver?" I sighed.
"Well running when it gets hard is what I do. Tell me this. Is been five days. Has there been anything on me?" He looked at me for a moment.
"No we told them not to go public or we'd kill you but I'm thinking instead of killing you I'll just keep you for myself. But there has been a small talk on Lana's media." He walked over with his phone tapping a few buttons before getting to Lana's Twitter.
Your like a flower made of steel. The most beautiful and strongest person I have ever met

Things happen for a reason and those things make us stronger.

My angels are my angels. My demons are my fallen angels not your workers to bring me down

Where some of the tweets I saw before he pulled it away.
"Looks like you have some one that cares." He mumbled. I sighed.
"How long will Brent be I really want pizza and it feels like he's been gone for hours." I complained.
"He called when you where in the bathroom. He has some things to take care of so he won't be back till tomorrow." He informed me sitting back down. "I still haven't figured out how your holding yourself together." I raised a brow.
"This is nothing compared to what I've been through. Literally." He cocked his head.
"What have you been through?" He asked curious now. I now knew how to get out of here.
"Let's just say it would have broken you."
"Are you broken?" He asked gesturing to me.
"You can't break something that's already shattered only leave it to sit there." I answered with a blank expression.
"Brent and I grew up in the system. If one of us was taken the other would run away and find the other. But we where finally adopted by a nice lady. We where happy. Not once did something go wrong. Till the night that she died in a car accident when we where nineteen." I looked at him with sympathy.
"You know you could have gone another direction then kidnapping." He looked at me for a moment.
"Brent needs the money to pay off his debt." I scrunched my brows.
"Then why are you helping him commit a felony?" He took a deep breath.
"Because he's my brother. I'd do anything for him." I understood where he was coming for.
"The things we do for those we love." He nodded. "Hey you can still turn around. You don't have to be like this anymore. Let me go and I promise nothing will happen to you. Your brother on the other hand I can't guarantee. If you turn him in I will vouch for you so you won't go to prison." I reasoned. He didn't say anything for a moment.
He then stood and untied me. I stood up and hugged him and let him silently cry on my shoulder. When he was done I smiled and grabbed my things.
"Leave them. If you have them it'll look suspicious. He's the only one who touched them." I nodded and set them back down.
He blind folded me and took me out to a car. I sat in the front seat and sat there for about and hour before he took the fold off.
"Thank you Chad." He nodded and stopped at a gas station.
"I can't turn him in. But you can. His last name is Cem. I changed my last name to the lady that adopted us. Promise that if things turn towards me you'll be there." I nodded and got out. When he drove off I walked into the store holding my side. Brent accidentally shot me. But it grazed so it wasn't lodged or anything.
"Can I use your phone?" I asked the clerk. She starred at me for a moment.
"Ma'm are you alright?" She asked pulling out her personal phone.
"I'm in need of a lot of things." I took her phone and dialed the local police.
"911 what's your emergency?" "This is Emilee Deblasio Austin. I've been missing for five days though I don't think you know that. I'm in need of medical assistance-" before I could get anymore out I fell to the floor. Obviously the blood I lost catching up to me. I heard the lady screaming and talking on the phone but my eyes fixed on the servalince camera.
My body was picked up off the floor and put on a stretcher. A light was shunned over my eyes but I didn't blink. The EMTs where saying something but I was unresponsive.
"Emilee Deblasio Austin is unresponsive and her heart has stopped. Her lungs are after twitching or she is still breathing."