10

We just wrapped up on season six and I was on my way to a comic con with Ginny and Josh. Still the only ones that know about my operation and my brain thing are Adam and Eddie. And then Lana who wasn't supposed to know. When Ginny asked me when I came back to work I told her that I had broken my toe. She seamed to believe that.
I stepped into the dark leather dress Ginny had picked out and she zipped it up in the back. We had a friend of hers do our makeup and hair. She did a really good job. I then grabbed the small hand bag and placed my phone in it along with a couple twenties and my keys.
"So do you speak French?" She asked slipping her heels on.
"Yes I do." I wasn't lying the doctor said that my brain can read and do all sorts of stuff with other languages. I tried it out on the plane ride here. I ordered a book in French and read the whole thing knowing exactly what it said.
"Well then let's go we don't want to keep the fans waiting do we?" I giggled and walked out of the room. Josh was leaning against the wall opposite and smiled seeing us.
"Well don't you ladies look fine?" He kissed Ginny and I giggled and lead the way to the elevator. We got in and as soon as it dinged at the bottom four guards walked around us to keep some of the extreme fans away.
We got into the limo and rode in silence all the way to the camera infested front doors of the building. Some people wanted auto graphs while others shouted to marry them. I stopped and took a couple pictures with some and signed a couple as well. I saw Ginny and Josh doing the same before we were ushered into the building.
"I'll talk to you guys at the next panel. To bad our first is separate." I hugged both of them and followed a guard to my door that lead to the stage.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door and smiled waiting for my que to go on.
"Now we all came here to see the one and only Emilee Deblasio!" The announcer said in French. I smiled and waved as I walked to the woman on the couches on the middle. She stood up and we kissed cheeks.
"Thank you for having me!" I sat down and crossed my legs.
"Thank you for coming. Now everyone sees you and Lana having these little fights on screen as Thalia and Regina but do those fights some times happen at home?" I raised my eyebrows surprised. "Well we don't actually live together. But just like any mother and daughter we have our moments like who ate the last of the ice cream or whose turn it is to do the dishes. But those only happen when I'm at her house." Everyone laughed at my sarcasm.
"I'm sure. Now let's go to the first question." She said pointing to the two lines that were forming.
"Hi Emilee." A young blonde said.
"Hi!" I said enthusiastically.
"MY question to you is do you think that Thalia will admit to herself that she is wrong?" I laughed a little.
"Well she is kinda like what Zelina used to be ish. She loves being evil and loves to be bad that shes nothing wrong with it. But now she is seeing what some of her actions has done to others she has this big decision to make. Weather that be give up her fun and become a hero or keep what shes doing and watch the only one that wants to give her another chance. Regina." She nodded and the rest of the questions were about my character Thalia and about what I think to come but then I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders. Everyone's faces lit up but the person lifted one hand to sush them.
"Now Emilee with out turning around and with out the audience telling you who is behind you, you have three guesses as to who is behind you." I frowned. But I knew exactly who was behind me.
"Well can I get yes and no answers?" She nodded. "Do I know from what you've seen know this person on a personal level?" They all nodded. "Well I was going to say Lana but she's in Mexico. So is it Jared?" They all shouted no and made me laugh. She started to massage my shoulders and I leaned to the touch. "Is it Bex?" they shouted again no. "Well there is only one other person that knows that rubbing the back of my neck with their thumb feels good." Everyone laughed. I grabbed her hands and led her around in front of me.
"Hello Emilee." I smiled and sat her down beside me.
"So now that we have mother and daughter, tell us what was it like when you two first meet?" I was glad I had make up on because the color dropped from my face.