34.

I knew they where below me but I stayed in my chair looking at the entrance to the plate form. I heard a gasp right below it.
A hand emerged from bottom followed my another and pulled a man up.
"Looks like you found me." I said sarcastically. The buff man rolled into his back heaving.
"How the fuck do you climb that after running up heal?" He wheezed. I smirked.
"Practice. Now are you going to tell my mother, dad, and Jen that I'm up here or are you going to leave me like you saw nothing?" I demanded.
"Depends when are you going home? You've been here for two days." I chuckled.
"Then your not as smart as I thought you where." He looked confused. The only reason you found me is because I wanted you to find me." I held back my burst of laughter from the look on his face.
"How did you know I was looking for you when I did?" He sat on his rear facing me. I rolled my eyes and tipped the kid of the cooler up and produced a water bottle.
"Want it?" He nodded and took it eagerly. "I don't go places I don't know how to survive. If I want found than I'm found if not I'm a ghost. Plus it's easy knowing when your being tracked when you hack the hacker." God that sounded like I was on that cartoon cyberchase.
"How did you hack me?" I laughed as if he where stupid and produced the phone I had stashed up here. It let me monitor everything. And by the look on his face he knew exactly what it was.
"Now your going to do something for me." I smirked. "You Turner are going to go down and saw that you found an abandoned tree platform then your going to make it look like I went some place like let's say Oklahoma. And when your gone in going to get my things and leave." He cocked his head and put the lid back on his now empty water bottle.
"Why are you telling me your plan?" He asked curiously.
"Well because I have something on you that you don't want released to the public and you wouldn't want that now would you?" I lifted a brow.
"Fine you'll know when we get there." He told me his plan and went down the tree. I produced the binoculars I stashed up here and watched as they went back down the mountain out of site.
I waited till I knew they where on their way to the states. My parents and husband. I climbed down the tree and ran to my house. I packed everything I would need including cash. I grabbed another pair of clothes and took a shower. When all my clothes, shoes, makeup, etc where packed and ready I flung them into the back of my truck and drove to the middle of no where and replaced my plate and disabled the tracker.
When that was done I drove to a paint shop and turned it from red to black.
I then drove to the airport and paid a pilot to fly me with no question and no back story of where I went or if he even saw me.
I don't care anymore. But before I left I called Frey.
"Doctor Frey how may I help you?" "Frey I'm leaving." "Oh so soon?" "Ya I can't take it any more." "Yes I figured sense your father and Lana along with your husband are on their way to Oklahoma." I smiled. "Of course now you know numbers one, two, and three.  To the Greek myth?" He chuckled to the coding. "Of course have a nice trip." I hung up and walked over to the private jet.
I sat down and looked out the window. There is no trace in my truck that it belongs to me. The plate is registered to Frey. So is the paint job. Everything is in his name.
I felt my guilt coming up but I swallowed it down. If I'm meant to be there I would stay and work things out but knowing me that's not going to happen.
Next stop. Custer, South Dakota.