21.

"Lana the wedding is in three months do I really need to go dress shopping now?" I groaned. I was currently laying in her bed on my stomach trying to hide from her. Jake went back to his parents to get everything ready and to get his stuff to bring out here.
"Yes now get your lazy ass out of bed!" I pulled the blanket over my head. A moment later she hit my back repeatedly with a pillow.
"Noooo!" I groaned. Next thing I knew she was sitting on my back. I kicked my legs she just laughed leaning down and pulled the blanket down to my shoulders. She licked the back of my neck. I jolted around making her fall on her side of the bed. I whipped the saliva off my neck. "Gross!" I said in disgust.
"I told you to get out of bed." I rolled my eyes and looked at her.
"Can't we do it another time?" I whined.
"Have you told him?" She asked laying down beside me.
"When did the subject change?" I asked scooting on to my side.
"Sense now, now answer." She scooted close so I could feel her breath on my face.
"Tell him what?" I growled. She raised an eye brow.
"That you can't have kids." My heart sank a little. I sighed.
"Yes. I told him the night after he proposed."

Flashbacks: about a month ago.
We walked into my dark house laughing.
"Your an idiot." I said shutting the door and flipping the lights on.
"Yours." He pushed me up against the wall kissing me. We made it to the room half dressed. He went to remove the rest of my clothing but stopped him. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned.
"I want to save this moment for our wedding night." I took a deep breath and moved out from underneath him and pulled my shirt back on. But changed into sweats.
"I can do that. Anything for you Em." I took a deep breath and sat next to him.
"Jake there is something you need to know." I whispered looking at my ring. He jumped to the floor and kneeled in front of me, holding my hands looking into my eyes. "I-I can't have kids." I choked out tears spilling from my eyes.
He looked confused but whipped the tears from my eyes.
"You can't or don't want to?" He asked softly.
"I can't I don't have a way to make any. I had a cancer a while back that would have made me sick and would have made me weak. I didn't want to go through treatment when there wasn't even a cute at the time. It was a rare ovary cancer that targeted the eggs." I stopped to cry a bit. "I had them take it all out." I looked back to his eyes to see sadness and love. He smiled weakly and that's when I pulled my hands away and lifted my shirt a little and pulled my sweats down enough to show him the scare that went across my waist. His fingers goaded it before holding my sides and his head leaned down and he kissed my scare from side to side.
"I love you no matter what. Your mine. Would I have wanted kids eventually? Maybe. But I'm just proud that you made a decision as hard as that one." I smiled and pulled him into a kiss.
End of flashback:
I later there just starring at Lana. Her eyes never left mine.
"What's wrong?" She asked furrowing her brow.
"There's something I need to tell you but I think I should show you instead." I sat up and got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a loose top. I pulled my hair into a bun and laced on a pair of converse. I saw Lana doing the same.
When we where dressed I drove us to the hospital.
"What are we doing here?" She asked walking with me to the receptionist was typing away at her keyboard.
"What can I do for you?" She asked not looking up.
"Will you page Dr. Frey and tell him the lion is here?" She glanced up but hurried to do as asked. Lana looked at me weird but didn't question.
A moment later the doctor walked out and beckoned for me to follow.
"Your early it's not for two more days." He said opening the scan room. "And you brought your mother." He mumbled.
"Yes I know and she needs to know I just don't know how to tell her without sounding crazy. He nodded and handed me my gown and walked out shutting the blinds. I stripped down and pulled the hospital gown on.
"Ok what are you doing?" I looked to see her leaned up against the wall now watching me.
"I'm get a MRI." I said sitting on the bed. A moment later Frey walked back in and took my clothes and Lana. The blinds opened and I saw them getting everything ready. I later down and stayed still. The machine started and I took a deep breath to calm the some nerves that were still a little on edge.
When it stopped I waited exactly two minutes before sitting up. I watched as Frey showed Lana and explained to her what is going on. I watched as her expression turned from conceded to shocked. A nurse brought my clothes after the blinds closed and allowed me to get dressed.
When I walked into the computer room Lana was sitting in a chair baffled.
"So your a." She didn't finish her sentence.
"Yes I'm the smartest person alive and also the one that found the cure to that cancer." I said sitting I front of her. She looked into my eyes and cocked her head to the side.
"Can we go dress shopping now? I eat to take my mind off things." I nodded and thanked Frey and the crew and walked Lana to my truck.
"Lana I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I mumbled when we pulled up to the dress shop.
"I know." We walked in and stopped seeing all the gorgeous dresses on display and hanging up.
"I'm Shay how may I help you?" A woman with blonde hair asked with a smile.
"Hi we are looking for a dress for my daughter." She nodded and led us to the back.
About ten minutes later I walked out to show Lana a white strapless dress the came to the knee.
"What do you think? To short?" I laughed teasingly.
"Ya back in there." She joked. A few more dresses later I walked out in the dress that I knew was the one.
It was silk with a lace layer over it and a laced back. I twirled for her to see. When I stopped she was smiling with tears in her eyes.
"This is the one." I looked up excited. She agreed.
"Now all we have to do is come back two weeks before the wedding to get the exact measurements." I smiled and went to change back into my clothes.
This is the one!