19.

I was sitting on a pool chair next to my pool in my back yard just suntanning. I was wearing a white bikini.
"Well I do suppose I could tan with you or splash you." I jolted up to look at the back door to see Jake standing there wearing a tank and some basketball shorts.
"I swear if you splash me I ain't feeding you dinner." I threatened. He pretended to pout and stripped down to his underwear.
"Well then I guess I'm not eating!" He said jack knifing it into the pool. Spraying water everywhere.
"You little shit!" I said grabbing my towel that was by the door. He resurfaced grinning.
"Will you help me out of the pool?" He asked extending his hand. I rolled my eyes.
"I grew up with brothers do you honestly think I'm going to fall for that?" I asked wrapping the cloth around my middle.
"It was worth a shot." He shrugged getting back out and walking over to me. Before I could do anything he ripped the towel off and picked me up bridle style before plunging back into the water.
When I came back up I punched him hard on the chest. He laughed at me shaking his head to get his hair out of his face.
"Ass hole." I mumbled. I went to get out but he spun me around and pinned me against the edge of the pool.
"I'll be what ever you want me to be." He whispered with a smile. I leaned in capturing his lips on mine in a small kiss. I pulled back and lifted myself out of the water grabbing my fallen towel and walking back inside to take a shower.

When I came out he was standing in the kitchen drinking a bottle off Sprite.
"You can get in now if you want." I said fixing my tank. He smirked setting the bottle down.
"'Kay. I'll hurry." I laughed and went to the fridge. He's been staying in my guest room sense he got here. I told him I wanted to take things slow. He agreed rather fast.
I rolled my eyes and took out some ham, mayo, and cheese. I walked over to the bread and took two pieces out. 
I made myself a sandwich and leaned against the counter eating when he walked out in a pair of jeans and a white shirt. He sat on the couch and put his socks on. When he stood up he messed with his hair so it would go to he side a bit.  He smiled and walked over to me.
"Are you ready?" He asked drinking the rest of his drink.
I looked down at my cloths. White flowing dress and sandals. I looked back up and smiled. I had blow dried my hair and it was now curled.
"Yes I am." I finished my lunch and moved to the front door. I grabbed my my phone that had a case so it was my wallet as well. Then grabbed my sunglasses and keys. I looked behind me to see him tying on his shoes. I smirked opening the door. He stood up and walked with me to my truck after locking the door.
We got in and drove to the panel that I have today here.
When we pulled up to the gate I rolled my window down.
"ID." The guard demanded. I pulled my ID out of its case and handed it to the guard. He scanned his list and found my name. When he handed it to me he looked at Jake.
"And him?" He asked pointing.
"He's with me my boyfriend." I smiled. The guard smiled back.
"Ok have a nice time. You reserved parking is up front closest to the door you go in." He instructed going back into the box. I nodded and waited till the gate open to drive forward.
"Boyfriend aye?" He teased.
"And what you wanted to watch from the gate?" I asked smirking. He held his hands up.
"Ok ok. I wouldn't mind being your man." He winked in my side view.
"Well ok." I parked next to white charger. I furrowed my broad not knowing who it could be. Last I checked Lana didn't have a white charger. I got out and  looked in the window. I didn't see anything indicating it was someone I knew. I shrugged and walked to the front of my truck.
I took Jakes hand and went through the door.
I was meet with security that scanned both of us before letting us walk to my sector. I still had ahold of his hand when we came to the room. I didn't drop it when I grabbed the handle and pushed the door open.
When it opened almost the entire cast was there.
Jared came up to me and glared and Jake. I dropped his hand to hug the now sixteen year old.
"Hey Jared how are you?" I asked pulling away. He smiled.
"I'm good how are you Emilee?" He asked.
"I'm swell now where is my mother?" I asked taking Jakes hand again. He sighed.
"Not here yet." I furrowed my brows.
"Not here? She's usually the first one." I said looking around. He shrugged and was called by Josh.  I smiled at Jake and walked over to a seat. He sat down beside me and chuckled.
"What?" I asked picking up a water bottle out of the cooler next to me.
"He totally has a crush on you." I looked at him funny.
"Really?" I asked taking a sip.
"Yes did t you see the way he looked at me? Then you?" He asked. I giggled.
"Or somebody's jealous of a sixteen year old." I stated. He glared with a smile.
"And why would I be jealous of him?" He pointed out.
"Oh I don't know because I've spent more time with him than I have you." I smiled.
"Well you do work with him."  I sighed leaning back.
Just then the door opened and in waked Lana and my dad.
Ginny ran up to her and the two embraced.  Fred smiled when he spotted me. I smiled back and got up. Jake and I walked over to them.
"Dad, Lana this Jake." I said gesturing to him. My dad shook his hand and so did Lana when she pulled away from Ginny.
"Nice to meet you finally." Ginny butted in shaking his hand. She winked at me before walking away.
"I'm Fred and this is my wife Lana." My dad introduced. They then walked off talking about whatever dads talk about with their daughters boyfriend.
"So why are you late?" I mused. She took a deep breath.
"We got distracted. I had to change my dress." She whispered. My face turned deep red and my eyes widened.
"I did not need to know that." She chuckled.
"Your the one that asked." I rolled my eyes and side hugged her.
"Now the schedule is immediate cast then the rest than out individuals." I said. She nodded.
"He's cute." I laughed at her.