42.

If I ever get my hands on Tyler I'm going to ring his fucking neck. God can he leave Emilee alone? She's in the fucking hospital! I laid there holding Emilee. I knew she was awake but I wouldn't give any indication that I was. I held her tight. Because I thought if I loosened my grip she would be lost to me. And I can't handle that right now.
I moved my head so my forehead was touching the back of her neck. Emilee is taller than I am now. How she is still growing is a mystery to me because all I want to do is take a sledge hammer and make her smaller.
I had both my arms around her middle with her practically sitting in my lap. But laying on our sides. If we got any closer our bodies would fuze together.
"I'm going to get something to eat wanna come with?" It was Jake talking.
"I need to wake the boys up so they can go home." There was movement. "Jack, Matt wake up and go kiss your sister and mom goodbye. You guys need to get going. Matt your going to be late for that sleep over." I felt lips touch my temple twice. I knew Emilee felt them on hers when they kissed her. I had slight hugs from behind. I forced myself not to smile to indicate I was awake.
When I knew they where gone I sighed inwardly. Emilee rolled over and scooted down so she was hugging me. She placed a leg over my bent knees. I allowed a small smile.
"And he's gone. Well I guess I'll watch them sleep by myself." Jake walked back in the room.
I laid there and squeezed Emilee tighter till she rubbed her leg up my a little to indicate she needed to breath.

I actually fell back asleep but I was shaken gently. I moaned because I didn't want to move.
"Visiting hours are over we need to go." I started to panic. I didn't know if Emilees friend was gonna be here.
"I'll be all right." She whispered. I groaned and refused to move. She giggled slightly before trying to pull away. I heard camera lenses shut a couple times.
I smirked and pulled her back to me. I moved my legs so I was wrapped around her.
"Mmf. Lana move your ass." She groaned. I refused to leave.
"Lana come on we will get in trouble." I shook my head and hung on tighter.
"Mrs. Deblasio you may come back in the mourning I promise nothing will happen to you while your away." I cracked an eye open to see Frey standing there.
"Fine." I moaned. I squeezed gone last time and kissed her cheek.
"Don't make out with my cheek please." And just to make her mad I licked her cheek. She squealed. "Disgusting really let go now." I gave up and sat up and moved off the bed. Fred kissed her head and grabbed my purse.
I grabbed my phone and left the room after saying goodbye dramatically to Emilee who rolled her eyes and laughed.
I saw a post notification of a picture of Fred. He was holding a shirt up that said "my ideal weight is Lana Parrilla on top of me." I gasped and showed Fred who went bright red.
"When did you get this?" I asked. He smirked and opened the car door.
"That one day in time that I bought it. Or got it I didn't pay for it." He mumbled getting in the drivers side.
I waited a minute before putting it on Twitter.
Look what I found out my husband has!
I giggled as I tweeted it and we left.

When we got to the house I dropped myself on the couch.
"Are you seriously tired from sleeping most of the day?" He asked taking his shoes off.
"No I just really want to watch Tv." I wiggled my eye brows.
"Oh what do you want to watch?" I bit my lip.
"Game of thrones?" I asked with puppy eyes. He nodded and took a deep breath. "Yes." I laughed evilly.