4.

Five years later
"God I wish Emilee was here." I heard Matt pout. Emilee hasn't been over here in three years. When I married Fred she stopped talking to him. I hate to see that their relationship has gone down. After season one we sold his house in LA and bout one in Vancouver.
"Well she isn't so just go pack so we can go." I slipped on my vans and grabbed my purse.
"Lana do you know here Lola's leash is?" Patt asked from the kitchen.
"Yes it's on the rack. Fred let's go!" I yelled.
"Coming!" He ran down the steps and to the table and grabbed his phone. I locked the front door and went to the garage with the boys behind me. Jack graduated and now lives in LA but the boys have a band and do concerts when ever they are together. I went out to the blue charger and got in the drivers. Patt is only visiting but other wise he lives with Jack.
"So boys when was the last you say Emilee?" Fred asked.
"I saw her about a month ago. It was brief. We hugged and she said she missed us but said nothing about you. She has gotten her acting career off and I think she said something about going out of states for a job but I can't remember where." Matt stated looking out his window.
"Well I'm going to drop you men off at the mall because I have to go to a meeting we have new people for next season and I can't wait to meet them." I pulled up at the mall and kissed Fred before he hopped out.
I sighed before driving a half hour to the studio.
When I pulled up Jen ran to my car and flung open the door and yanked me out as soon as it was off.
"Jen!" I screeched. She ignored me and pulled me to a trailer. She peeped in a window before motioning to do so as well. I looked through the blinds to see a brunette reading a book. I looked closer to see who it was. I fell back against the trailer panicking.
"How the hell is she here?" I whisper shouted.
"I think she playing the role of-" she was cut off by Ginny.
"Come on you guys the meeting is about to start." We practically ran all the way to the board room. I sat down next to Bex trying to calm my nerves. When Adam and Eddie walked in all eyes went to them.
"Hey everyone! I want to welcome you back and introduce our new additions." He went off a long role and each person walked in and wool a seat against the wall. "Emilee Deblasio." Every head turned to me but I didn't look up. She walked in and sat. I didn't look at her.
"Welcome. I have a question." Eddie said looking to me.
"Lana do you know Fred's daughter Emilee?" I held back my sneer.
"Yes I do why?" I asked calmly.
"Because she and you are going to be working a lot together this season." Adam smiled.
"What?" Emilee asked surprised.
"Yes you are." He confirmed.
"Great I'm looking foreword to it." I faked my smile. After the meeting I went to walk to my trailer to set things up when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Lana." It was Emilee. I spun around.
"What do you want?" I seethed.
"For one I would like to apologize." I looked at her confused.
"For what?" She sighed.
"For everything. I'm sorry that I wasn't as supportive of you and my dad. I just didn't want him to find some one else to give his attention to. But then I ended up just pulling back completely. I knew you were on this show. I wanted to surprise you and show that I'm sorry." I was completely taken back by this.
"I'm sorry none of this makes sense why are you here besides the job?" I asked unsure.
"Mother disowned me." I gasped.
"Why did she do that?" I asked with more concern than I wanted to.
"Because I'm- beer mind I'll just go I'll see you at the reading." She mumbled and walked away. I was left dumbfounded. When I recuperated I pulled my phone out and dialed Fred.
"You'll never believe who is here."