Epilogue

"Cut! That's a wrap!" I was still crying a little from how emotional this was.
"Lana." I looked up to see Jen crying a little as well. She laughed sadly before pulling me off the floor. I looked at Emilee to see she was getting up. I hugged Jen before wiping her tears away. She laughed and did the same to me.
"Okay! Lana, Jen, and Emilee." I looked at the door to see Adam and Eddy. "Great job. Now Emilee you are always welcome to drop be the set anytime. We would love to have you back some time." Eddie said smiling.
"Wait there's a possibility Thalia might come back?" Emilee asked.
"We might be having flashbacks but as far as having her in the now is something we don't know but for now she is died." Adam confirmed.
"Don't worry Emilee your still a Oncer." Jen said nudging her arm.
"Always have been." She winked and walked off to get out of costume. I grabbed Jen and pulled her to the costume trailer.

We had changed because we don't start filming till Monday today is Saturday. I was glad to I get to sleep in for once.
The episode three of the season.
I walked to my trailer and opened the door being greeted by Lola. I grabbed her leash from the rack and clipped it on her.
I walked her over to the park nearby.

Time Jump:
I sat down on Bexs couch. Everyone had agreed on Bexs trailer for the third episode so it was crammed with everyone. We put the table down into bed position so Colin, Josh, And Jared could sit on it and be facing the Tv. On the couch it went Ginny, Bex, Jen, me, and Emilie. Robert was sitting on his own chair next to the couch. A few others where sitting on the floor.
"Previously on Once Upon A Time." Bex squealed.
"Everyone shut up!" Ginny yelled getting everyone to be quiet.  Jared stuffed a chip in his mouth making it crunch and everyone look at him.
The door opened and Emilee walked in with a bag of snacks. I smiled and opened my knees and patted the floor I front of me. She giggled and shut the door before sitting on the floor in front of me.
"Who'd you leave her with?" I whispered in her ear.
"Dad." She whispered back. I pulled her long hair onto my lap and started to play with it as the episode started started.

The part where Thalia was dying came on and everyone started to cry a little. I massaged Emilees head the entire time.
After it finished Bex turned the Tv off and everyone was quiet not knowing what to do.
"Well." Emilie said next to me with a blank expression.
"Yep." Colin answered even though it wasn't a question.
"I'm going to miss you." Jared said getting up and hugging Emilee. After he pulled away Josh pulled her off the floor and and everyone grouped hugged in the small area.

We where currently at diner with the whole cast at golden carrel. I don't know who picked it but all I can say is the rolls are delicious.
Everyone was celebrating Emilee because not many people new her character had been written off till they watched the episode. But just like everyone else that was written off or has left or whatever we all had a diner to thank them for coming on the show.
For me it was a little hard because Emilee is wanting to move back to LA because she is getting a part on movie. I guess I got used to the idea that going to work meant quality time with my daughter.
And her moving back also means that I won't see Al as much as I want.
But then again when you think about it, nobody ever really has control of their life. 

I'm just glad that I have the family that I have. I may not always deserve it but I'm glad I have it. Always counting the blessings.

Yes that's the end! This book is the longest book by 15 chapters that I have ever written. I have another book that I am writing but it's just a short one. My friend ruff_panda155 and I wrote it for school last year. It is called Twisted Evil. I will post it up when I get it all the way typed up.
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. And to finish everything off, most of this I wrote while listening to Disney music on pandora! Some chapters where written with a song on repeat like 'Towards the Sun' and 'I love you I hate you' to name a few.

-Bailey