9.

Its been about Three months and we were just starting season six B. I was at boxing practice just getting some anger out. though technically I could just use my brain and not feel it but I didn't I love to feel the motive and the just the need to punch something.

My phone started to go off and I turned the music off and answered.
"Hello?" " Emilee this is Dr. Frey." "Oh hey." "I was wondering when your schedule opened up next. I would like to run some tests if that's alright with you?" "Ya uh how about next Tuesday at ten?" " Yes that is fine thank you bu bye." "Bye." I hung up and turned the music up so loud that I couldn't even her me breathing hard.

I was in the shower in my trailer when I heard my door open.
"Emilee?" It was Lana.
"In the shower?" I yelled. I heard the bathroom door open.
"I was wondering if you'd like to have a girls night with Ginny, Jen, Meghan, Bex, and me?" I rinsed off my body and turned the water off.
"Sure. What time?" I slid the door open and held my hand out. She handed me my towel off the rack and I closed the door again.
"I was thinking around eight. It is 6:30 now." I dried my body off and wrapped my hair up.
"Sure let me get ready."
"Okay I'll be in Ginny's trailer." She walked out leaving the door open but shut the main door.
I sighed but got out ant went to my room. I picked out a tight dark blue dress that had three inch straps and came just above my knees. I like it because it pushed my boobs up a bit to make them look bigger even though they are a pretty good size.
I grabbed matching lingerie and put them on. I pulled out dark blue heels and set them next to the dress. I then went back to the bathroom and took my hair out of the towel setting it back on the rack. I pulled out my blow dryer and dried my mid back length hair.
I did dark make up that matched my out fit and did cherry pink lipstick light but went with the rest of my face.
When I finished I curled my hair lightly and pinned a side up. I walked back into my room and grabbed the dress and pulled it on. My heels went on right after. I checked myself out in the mirror. I look good. I laughed to myself.

We were sitting at the bar and everyone was drinking.
"Emilee loosen up a bit and have a drink!" A drunk Bex told me.
"Bex I don't drink nor will I ever." I insisted.
"It's alright not to drink Emilee I'm not because of the baby at home." Ginny said talking a sip of her water.
"Come on!  Your only nineteen once!" Bex slurred. I have to admit it is pretty funny to watch them get drunk because they so the stupidest things.
"Emilee if your not going to drink then at least come dance with me!" Lana whined. I couldn't tell if she was drunk or not. I complied and got up being dragged to the dance floor. the song 'Before he cheats.' by Carrie Underwood came on and we both started singing to it while dancing.

Some point during the next couple songs a brunette started to dance with me. She was grinding my front but i could tell she was drunk so when the song ended I went back tot he bar where everyone else was drinking and laughing.
"Emilee! Why'd you leave your girl?" Lana asked. I went beat red and ran out off the club and haled a taxi.

I couldn't believe what had just happened.

I know it is short but I'll try to come to the library more!!