12

"Lana I said it was a checkup. I had one a month or two ago because I thought I had another cancer. Why don't you believe me?" She asked hurt.

"Emilee ever sense you got ride of your cancer you have not been the same." I dead panned. Her brows shot up in surprise.

"So your an expert on me now?" She scoffed.

"Emilee I know when you are keeping something from me." She gave a small haired laugh.

"What exactly am I doing that makes you think that I'm keeping something from you? Besides even if I do keep things from you that's my business. I'm a grown woman and I have seen things people my age shouldn't have to see. But that is my business." She didn't raise her voice once.

"Your doing nothing. It's this feeling I have. And then that call just sent that feeling for a run around that moon." I took a deep breath.

"Well then instead of attaching me like you did for information why didn't you just ask?" Her voice soft. I moved off the chair and sat next to her on the sofa.

"I'm sorry. I just, sometimes I forget your not that little girl anymore."I whispered leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Lana." I hummed my what. "When I feel like you need to know something I'll tell you. Just don't expect it to not come with a price." I giggled.

"Some one has been having to many scenes with Robert." She placed a hand on my knee.

"Just remember dearie! All magic, comes with a price." She did in her best Rumple voice with his diminishing giggle at the end. I laughed with her and stood up. I gave her my hand and she grabbed it pulling herself up.
"Some times you act like your father." She glared playfully at me.
"Your the one that married him. Now let's go to my hotel." She grabbed her bag and we exited the dressing room.
"I didn't know you could speak French." She sighed.
"I'm bilingual." I made an o shape with my mouth. We came to the front door to see screaming fans. The guards opened the doors and the noise became louder.
We waved and smiled. A group of teens called us over.
"Hi Lana we are huge fans." A girl giggled excitedly.
"Hi nice to meet you." I hooked my arm with Emilee's and  the group went wiled. "Have you meet my daughter Emilee?" I asked a bunch nodded and a couple were screaming.
"Hi can I take a picture?" Emilee dug her phone out and turned around. I positioned myself over her shoulder and smiled. The group got together and smiled. Emilee took one and then made a funny face crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out. I just looked at her like she was crazy.
We thanked the group and they thanked us. Emilee grabbed my hand and pulled me to the limo.

We pulled up out side Kings Suites.
"You got a room here?" I asked in disbelief.
"No I didn't. I have a friend that got me a room. Though there is only one bed." She got out and walked to the door. It took me a moment before following her. It is really hard to get a room here. All the big shots have reservations here.
I walked in and she was waiting at the elevator. I quickened my pace and stood beside her just as the door dinged open. A old man was inside.
"Bonjoure madem Emílee!"Emilee shook his hand and smiled.
"Bonjoure mísure Jakle." He smiled at me before continuing out. I looked at her funnily when the door closed.
"What?" She asked not looking at me.
"How do you know him?" I watched the numbers as they went past 10.
"He is a producer here that had offered me a role in a movie but at the time I was signed onto something else. We remain in touch." The door dinged at the floor 12. She stepped out in a a wide hallway and turned left. We walked all the way to the end to a pair of doubled doors.
She took a key card out and swiped it before turning the nob and walking in.
"Wow." She placed her bag on the small table and flipped a light switch. There was a chandelier in small entry way. To the right was a small kitchen to the left was a king sized bed, a tv, and a desk. On the other side of the kitchen was a door the I presumed led to the bathroom.
"Unzip me." I turned to see her with her back to me. I took a deep breath and stepped forward. I took the small zipper and trailed it down her back. "Thanks." She mumbled. I could reach my zipper so I did it myself. Emilee threw a big t shirt and sweats at me when I was in my bare and under wear.
After I slipped the clothes on she was sitting in the bed in sweats and a tank.
"I'll have your stuff brought over here if you want to." She grabbed the phone.
"Here I'll just do it." I took the phone from her and dialed the number of my hotel.
"Hello? Holly inn & suites this is Ely how can I help you?" "Yes this is Lana Parrilla in room 304. I was wondering if you would let my driver in my room to pick my suit cases up?" "Yes and what is his name?" "Devon Wuke." "Ah yes here he is now." "Thank you." I hung up and looked at the tv.
"Really we are watching the season five finale?" I asked getting under the blankets next to her.
"The last part with the evil queen is my favorite part. How much do you want to bet I could word it from word to word?" She challenged.
"My look what you've become." I mimicked me on the screen." She laughed.
"Your scarier in costume." I smiled and watched me as as I ripped my own heart out. It was odd shooting this because I had to rip it out of a green screened person.

I'm back! I got my new iPod and I'm soooo happy!