54.

View of show:
"I have to Regina you know I have to!" Emma yelled crying.
"No. You don't she can live and we can win. Listen to me please." Regina begged the blonde. Thalia was currently laying on the ground, life draining from her.
"I have to kill her in order to save the town. It's the only way." The blonde held up her hand sprinted towards the dark haired woman.
"Please Swan. She's my daughter." The mayor let tears fall over her face.
"Regina..." Both women looked at Thalia who has spoken.
"Thalia." The Queen whispered sliding into her knees next to her dying daughter.
"It's the only...way to save you." Her voice cracked with emotion and drain. Regina shook her head not wanting to believe it.
"No I will save you." The savior walked upon behind her friend and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.
"Regina. It has to be done." The brunette whipped her head towards the Swan.
"How can you do this? Everything we've been through?" Emma was stunned that her friend was accusing her like this.
"I did nothing what I'm doing is saving everyone. Please Regina look at her!" The broken hearted mother looked at her child laying helpless on the floor of her office. "She's suffering and in pain. She is dying." The blonde whispered.
"I can save her we can save her! Please Emma." Regina looked at Emma with the heart break that the blonde had seen more times than she will admit to anyone.
"Mom. Let me go. You can go on with out me." She assured her mother who shook her head not wanting to.
"Thalia-" The queens daughter stopped her.
"If I don't die then everyone else has to pay. Love is sacrifice. I don't know how many times I've seen you do that for those you love. But do you know what I also see? How much Emma has sacrificed everything for you. Remember....I see.....everything." She huffed out. The mother looked at her best friend who was smiling sadly at her.
"What do you mean?"
"Emma has shown love for you from the beginning. Even though not many say it. If it wasn't for her most things would have never happened." Thalia started to jerk as her eyes rolled in the back of her head making her mother cry harder. The savior leaned down and placed her hand over the woman's heart before pulling it out stopping her from jerking but her eyes remained the same.
She closed her eyes as more tears came. She took a deep breath and crushed the heart of Thalia Colter.