5.

"Holy shit." I mumbled. I was sitting at the house with everyone. I just told the boys who was in Vancouver.
"I know. How is she here?" Matt asked excited.
"She's here because she's playing in the sixth season of once." I had my head between my knees. Fred was rubbing my back.
"Emilee said she was sorry? To you?" Patt asked unconvinced.
"Yep. I'm just as shocked as you are. By the way do any of you know why your mother would dis own her?" I asked sitting up. They all looked confused.
"Why don't you call Jack. They still talk and are close he might know something." Matt suggested handing my phone. I took it with a thank you and dialed his number.
"Hey." "Jack did you know Emilee is in Vancouver?" "Yes I did. She told me about a month ago. She's playing in Once." "Do you know why your mother would dis own her?" There was a short silence. "Emilee is a boxer. She would sneak off to do boxing behind moms back." "That's not a good enough reason to dis own your child." "That's not all. Emilee was caught...kissing....a girl." I gasped. "She's" "yes she's lesbian. But she dates guys to so I think that makes her bi?" "Wow I just- I never saw that coming." "You might want to talk to her." "I will thank you." I hung up and looked to the boys who were looking at me anxious.
"Well?" Fred asked impatient.
"I think she should tell you her self." I mumbled.
"How she hasn't talked to me in 2 years." I sighed thinking.
"I'll talk to her. I'll be right back." I stood up and grabbed my keys.
When j was almost to the trailers I called Jen, Bex, and Ginny.
"A multi call?" Jen asked.
"Who else is on this thing?" Bex was accounted for.
"Me." Ginny said bored.
"Ladies! I need you guys to trap Emilee in her trailer." They all gasped.
"Your not trying to kill you step daughter are you?" Really Jen?
"No! I need to talk to her and the only way to get her to talk to me is if she has no where to go." I explained pulling off the high way.
"Fine let's go ladies." Bex said mysteriously. The line went died and I placed it in the cup holder.
I pulled into the lot a minute later. Holy shit I'm about to talk to my step daughter that practically hated me sense she laid eyes on me. On top of that I don't really know what I'm doing I'm just going with it. Just roll roll your boat gently over the water fall! Agh!! Why is this so hard?? I stepped out of my car and walked over to where I heard yelling. I walked over to her trailer to see Jen on one side Bex in front of the door and Ginny on top where the vents were.
"Let me out!" I heard Emilee growl.
"You guys really did trap her didn't you?" I laughed.
"You owe me." Bex growled.
"For what?" I asked standing next to her.
"She took a swing at me." That's when I noticed the slight trickle of blood from her nose.
"She hit you?" I asked taking out a tissue and wiping it.
"Yes because we dragged her in there. With the help of others but still." She took the tissue.
"Well let me through." She moved aside. The door was locked with the key in that way she couldn't unlock it. I turned it and flung the door open and marched in.
"Great the one that comes to my rescue is you of all people." She was sitting on the couch wearing a sports bra and spandex. Her hair in a bun.
"No I'm the one that got you in here." She looked up at me surprised.
"Do you do this to all new bees?" She croaked.
"No only you. I came here to talk." She scoffed.
"What could we possibly talk about that won't end up like the last time we did?" She spit. Before she stopped coming over she had snuck out of the house in the dead of night to go to a party Fred told her no to because there was going to be drinking there she went anyway and when she got back I was waiting just like the first night. She had asked me if me staying up waiting for her would be a regular thing. I told her that as long as she was under mine and feeds care I was going to wait up for her even if it was a couple days. She told me not to because I'm not her mother and that she would rather die than have me as her mother. It stung.
"If that's what you want go right ahead. Just remember that in the closest thing to a mother right now." My voice dark.
"Oh really? Where have you been for the past three years?" I scoffed.
"You made the choice of no contact with your father two years ago. You quit coming over three years ago after that night because I was there so don't you dare ask me where I've been. Because you know exactly where I've been and you have not once come. I had no idea where you were unless it was social media so don't you dare." I growled my vein popping. She looked truly scared for the first time sense I've known her.
"I'm sorry." She whispered looking down at her hands. I let out a raging breath before sitting next to her.
"Look I get that you were afraid that I would take your dad away from you and that your dad would forget about you. But he hasn't. When ever Fred went to your mothers house to see if you were there she wouldn't tell him anything. And I know why your mother dis owned you." She looked at me frightened.
"And your ok with that?" She scoffed.
"Look I have plenty of friends and family in the LGBT community it's nothing new" she nodded but kept to herself.
"I don't know what wrong with me." She cried softly. I wrapped my arms around her and she melted into me. I let her cry for a couple hours till she could cry no more. She fell asleep on my lap. I laid down so we were snuggled up. I closed my eyes and silently cried myself to sleep. They weren't sad tears or joyful tears the were released tears.