49.

I watched as Emilee road her horse around the track. I was sitting in an office at the top of the barn just watching out the window.
A couple months ago she bought another horse. This pretty quarter bay. Well that's what she said it was anyway.
It was brown with a black mane and tail along with black socks. She named him Jake.
I watched as the horse picked up speed for the last lap. She looked free. Even though I tried to convince her to get a helmet she told me that if riding kills her, she'll be smiling.
I of course thought she was crazy but left it alone. When the animal came to a huffing stop she sat down in the saddle and leaned forward stroking his neck. But she soon jumped of him and took him to a what did she call it? Lunger or something. It was like a marry go round for horses.
She took the saddle off along with the bridle and put on a halter. She situated the lead before scrambling on him. A man walked over and started the turning thing. I smiled slightly as she road him bare back.
The pace picked up till he was in a slow trot. After a few minutes she jumped off him and watched as he pranced in a circle. I turned back to the desk. This area was for the riders to get things organized and also a hang out room for those that weren't riding.
I picked up my phone to see that I had a couple notifications from fans tagging me in things.
I opened and replied to a few things.
"Hey what are you doing here?" I looked up to see Emilee standing at the drink machine.
"Came to see you. Have you got some of Jakes things out of your house?" I asked.
"Well I'm keeping some of his things but his clothes most of it will either go to family members or to charity. Though I'll be keeping his hoodies. The things I can't give away. Well I do something with them. Right now I want to punch his mother. She won't stop. You know how there is some pictures around the house of us or some of the paintings he's bought?"
"Yeah." She pressed a button making the drink fall to the bottom.
"She wants them. I keep telling her no I'm keeping them. But if she asks one more time in going to lay it on her." She threatened. I took a deep breath and stood up.
I walked over to her and gripped her shoulders.
"You do that. He was your husband." She half smiled.
"I got some news for you." She said excitedly. Before I could answer she grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs and out to the parking lot to her truck.
"Where are we going?" I asked giggling at her enthusiasm.
"You'll see now get in." I did so expertly.

We pulled up to her house to see there was two cars out front. A silver Mazda and a white Chevy.
We got out and walked into the house to see Jakes mother and sister. Though his sister was pregnant.
"There she is." His mother mumbled. Emilee rolled her eyes as she shut the door.
"Emilee will you please tell my mother that she can't have anything of his unless you say so?" His sister whined.
"Look Ill tell you if there is something of his I don't want. Other than that stop asking for things. He was my husband therefore I have the right to say where and when things go." Emilee planted her hands on her hips. I stood there awkwardly. I looked at his mother to see her scowling.
"Fine I'm leaving my husband needs me." With that she left.
"So how are you?" Emilee asked moving closer to his sister.
"Well she is moving so if mom wants to feel.." Emilee placed her hands on the other woman's stomach. I looked at them confused.
"Mom." I looked at Emilee who motioned me closer. "Do you want to feel your granddaughter kick?" My jaw dropped.
"What?" She smiled.
"Well Ava and Pat have agreed to make a child for Jake and I. Sense I couldn't make kids but he had a sister willing to do this and I had a brother wanting redemption, it worked out perfectly. So this here is both Austin and DeBlasio." She explained. The corners of my lips twitched into a smile as I set my hands on Ava's stomach. I felt a small flutter and gasped. They both giggled.
"What are you going to name her?" I asked looking at my daughter.
"I haven't thought of a name yet. But if I had to choose I think I'd go with something that flows with Maria." I chuckled.
"So my granddaughter gets my middle name?" She nodded. I took my hands away from the woman's stomach and helped her into the couch.
"Well yes. You're my hero." She said walking into the kitchen.
"Emilee doesn't know I've bought her whole nursery and baby clothes wardrobe yet." Ava whispered.
"That's sweet of you but you shouldn't have you're carrying the baby." I whispered back. She just shrugged as Emilee walked back in with three go garts. I took a blue one and opened it.

When Ava left Emilee turned to me on the couch.
"What are you thinking about baby girl?" I asked setting my head on my hand.
"I'm thinking about how wonderful it will to be a mother. But also how scared I am about ending up like her." I understood.
"You'll never be like that."
"How do you know?" She asked irritated. But I was having none of that attitude.
"Look first of all don't get frustrated. Second I know because I know what you've been through and I also know that you don't want this little girl to go through that. And don't worry Nana will be here to help." I said reaching for her knee. Her face showed sorrow.
"I miss him." She looked down at my hand.
"I know you do. This little girl is going to be the best thing to happen to you." I whispered moving to hug her.
"What went through your mind when dad told you about me?" She asked pulling away. I chuckled.
"Well he said he had three boys and a girl. And so what I thought was in going to be the best mom I can be. I've always wanted a daughter and so I got my hopes up." I spoke the truth. She frowned slightly.
"I'm sorry."
"For what?" I asked resting my face on my fist.
"For being a notchback then." I smiled like it was nothing.
"Well I know a thing or two about being a bitch." I winked her face went red.
"You know for being an actress you speak with a lot of dirty meaning." I laughed.
"Well you have to have a dirty mind to understand the meaning behind my words." I smirked. Her face blushed.
"I got a question." I raised a brow.
"What?" She smirked.
"How come you kiss some of the actresses except Jen?" She teased.
"Oh my god of all the questions." I exaggerated. "Well I just never have. I've kissed Bex and a couple others but I've never kissed Jen. I've hugged her never on set like during filming but I have like off camera or for photos. But I never have. Have you kissed any of the others?" I asked interested.
"I've kissed Emilie and Ginny by accident. I went for the cheek but my face didn't turn enough." She giggled.
"Right." I drug out.
"It's true. Sure I've kissed Brooke a couple times but I've only done it with Jake." I furrowed my brows.
"Your meaning that your first time together was your first?" I asked putting two and two together.
"Well ya. Wasn't going to give my virginity to some one I wasn't going to be with forever but that plan failed." I chuckled.
"Well come on last I saw there was pizza rolls in your freezer."