27.

I felt my body loosing to the wound. It took everything I had not to give in. That's when I felt my brain registering something. My eyes that they head closed shot open I frantically looked around. It was dark. Well sorta I could see things but the lights where off. From what I could tell I was in a regular hospital room. That's when I saw movement next to me.
"Your awake good." It was Frey.
"What's going on?" I whispered.
"Well you where shot and when I went in to help with your surgery you had already passed." I looked at him like her and a beak.
"Then how the hell am I alive?" I asked sitting up but he pushed me down.
"Your still healing act like it. I don't care if you can push away the pain your body needs to heal properly. And I saved you. I had to give shocks to your brain for about a half hour. Your family is waiting for an update do you wish for me to tell them your awake?" I sighed.
"Thank you. And just let me tell them I almost died." He chuckled.
"You did but God said not today child I don't want you up here your purpose is down here for now." He said walking to the door. He gave a curt nod before exiting the room. I sighed and went over what happened. I replayed the moment he shot the gun. I knew it was going to hit me I just didn't move on time. Or did I want it to hit me? I didn't know.
A few minutes late the door cracked open and in walked Jake.
"Hey." I croaked. He smiled and rushed over to me and kissed me hard.
"Are you okay?" He whispered leaning his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes.
"Yes I'm fine for being shot." I joked with an haired laugh.
"Well just promise me that well I guess you can't promise something like that." I smiled and pecked his lips.
"I should be able to go home in a few days. Wait where's Lana?" I asked panicking I didn't know what happened to her after she got knocked out.
"Calm down. Calm down she's ok she's ok." He repeated in a gentle voice. I sighed and looked into his eyes.
"Where is she?" I asked again more alert.
"She's down one floor. Would you like to see her?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yeah I need to talk to her." He nodded and kissed me again and went to the door and went to get my mother.
I waited for what seemed like forever until the door opened again. Jake wheeled in a very pissed off looking Lana. If I wasn't injured I would have laughed.
"You young lady are in deep shit. Jake will you give us a moment I need to punish my daughter." She growled the last part. He nodded and left closing the door but not turning the lights on.
As soon as the door closed she laughed. I smiled.
"How do you feel? Are you okay what exactly did he do to you?" I asked when she rolled over by my side.
"Well he hit the side of my head with the hilt of his gun then kicked my stomach. Im only in this god forsaken wheel chair because the doctor doesn't want me walking." I smiled wider. She stood up out of the chair and stretched. "Never listen though." She giggled. She scooted me as far as she could before laying on her side and resting her head on my right shoulder.
"Well I guess you rubbed off on me." I joked. "I died Lana." I whispered. Her head shot up and looked at me.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Well they said I died on the table but Frey brought me back by sending shocks to my brain." I sighed. She nodded and laid back down.
"I'm glad your alive. Because your dad would have been devastated." I cocked my head.
"My dad?" I pushed.
"Alright I don't know what I would do but I probably would have given up acting. The set, everyone would have reminded me to much of you." She leaned up and kissed my neck. I smiled.
"Well I'm here and tired so I'm sleeping." I informed.
"Alright sleep if Jake comes back in I'll tell him to let me sleep here with you." She whispered.
"Aren't you married?"
"Yes but when has that stopped me?" She laughed hard. I wanted to laugh but all I could do was smile like a loony.
"Well I would laugh but Frey said no." She nodded and curled up against me. I sighed and shut my eyes.

I woke up and it was still dark except Lana wasn't next to me. I shot up I didn't care what Frey said.
"Lana?" I called out. No reply. I went to push the nurse button but the light was off meaning it didn't work. I pulled myself out of the bed and into the empty wheel chair next to me.
I rolled over to the door which took me a moment to open and rolled out. The corridor was lightly lit. There was no one walking around. I rolled down to the elevator and pressed the button. She must be in her room.
When the door opened Tyler stood there with a knife waiting. I rolled back slightly.
"Well aren't you something. Already out of bed." He shook his head.
"How are you even here?" I asked shocked.
"Don't matter. All that matters is that your not going to be able to be saved." I clenched my jaw.
"Well if your stupid enough to face me again be my guest." I taunted. He gave out a low evil chuckle.
"I guess I am." He lunged foreword but I was expecting it I hit his wrist with enough force to break it. He grunted as if nothing happened.
"How are you not in pain?" I asked in disbelief.
"Oh because I'm not really here. Did you really think I would be able to get in here right after I've been shot?" I looked at him in confusion.
"What's going on?" I asked. He chuckled.
"Your dying as we speak." My breathing became more gapped.
"I can't be. I can't I didn't tell them I-I still have things I need to do!" I cried clutching my chest.
"Well then you better start fighting then. Cause from where I your fears can see, your loosing." He disappeared. I shut my eyes and willed then to open but they wouldn't well not the way I wanted them to. I kept opening them to the scene of the elevator.
Why wouldn't it work?!