prologue

I'm the omega of the star pack. It's a pretty big pack, about six hundred members or so. It's not the biggest pack though, there are much bigger packs.

My name is Eclipse. I can't shift yet, but I do have a wolf, which is odd, normally people get their wolf when they shift. Most people also shift at about fourteen, alphas around ten. I'm sixteen and I still haven't shifted, but it's probably because I'm an omega, in fact it, is because I'm an omega. Most Omegas don't shift till about eighteen - twenty. Or somtimes, if you're lucky, when you find your mate.

The alpha of the Star pack is, the one and only, Jeffrey the jerk alpha. My pack treats me terribly, and they are the laziest pack, even the alpha. Whenever I go and clean the rooms there is always clothing all over the floor and food and can drinks littering all of the dressers.

But I'm used to it, it's been like this since I was about eight.

I haven't found my mate yet, and I'm glad for that, because if my mate was in the Star pack, he would most definitely reject me. I'm hoping to one day get out of here, and to hopefully find a mate that will love me.

But I'm also scared he will reject me, I don't think I can go though that pain, I've seen what happens to people who get rejected, and it's not pretty.

I don't want to be like that, and most definitely not in front of my pack.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Hello. How do you like my prologue, please give me a chance.

Bye my little turtles.

Picture of Eclipses eyes at the top.