19.

"Nothing." I state walking into our office and sitting down. I grab a few papers and start filling them out. "I'm sorry, maybe tomorrow." He says kissing my temple. "Probably not." I sigh. "She really doesn't want to spill." I sign what I was doing and stand up. I sigh as I pace the room, running my fingers through my hair.

"I'm uh, go take a shower." I say before walking out. I walk to my room and walk in, I go to my closet and pick out an outfit before I get in the shower. I sigh in content as the warm water sooths my mussels. I'm too stressed out to be doing Luna business, if I mess somthing up, it could end really badly.

I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around be before sitting down on the toilet after putting the lid down. "Maybe I should get Xavier to question her with me, she might open up more to her "true love"" I think out loud. Plus it would take a bit of stress off me. I sigh as I nod my head before standing up and getting dressed. I hang the towel up and walk out the bathroom door. "Xavier?" I say walking into our office, he hums but doesn't look up. "Could you question her with me? I need to do my Luna duties but I am too stressed out, I don't want to mess up and if you are there and if you help me I think it will take a bit of stress off of me." He now looks up. "Are you sure? I don't want her saying something and then you getting mad and doing something you'll regret." He says looking into my eyes. "Yes, we are Alpha and Luna, we should do this together." He nods his head and stands up. "Ok." He says and grabs my hand, sending sparks up my arm. We walk hand in hand to the cells, we walk down the steps and to Beth's cell.

"What do you want?" She spits when she sees me, then her eyes land on Xavier and they light up before she smiles and, with difficulty, stands up and begins walking towards Xavier. "Get back." I growl stepping in front of Xavier. She stops. "Why should I listen to you? If anything, you should step away from my mate." She smirks. "I am not your mate, I only have one mate and that is-" "Me I know, you just need to tell this mutt that." Beth glares. "Eclipse." Xavier finishes with a growl.

Beth's P.O.V

This mutt is really getting on my nerves, trying to steal my mate from me, its wrong, and now she is even stopping me from getting near him, I am so sick of this girl. I wonder how Harper is, my best friend. I left and I feel kinda bad, I am sure she is fine.

"Let me near my mate." I glare at the mutt. "You mean my mate, and no." She growls. I feel kinda bad for her, she honestly thinks that Xavier is her mate, even though I know she is wrong. "Xavier, I am tired of you lieing an dragging her along, you are my mate so end this." I say and Eclipse glares at me before grabbing Xavier's hand, making me growl really loudly, though it kind of hurt, making Eclipse scoff, before she walks out of my cell. Weakling.

()()()()()()()()()()()

Eclipse's P.O.V
()()()()()()()()()()()

She tried to use a Luna growl, she will actually hurt her voice trying too do that. "Xavier, we need to get rid of her, get the answers we need then do something to her, maybe we can put her in the Elders jail? She is a threat to all packs, considering if we go to any she might follow us if she gets free." "You are probably right, we can start trying to get the Elders to talk to us so we can put her there." "Ok, we still need answers though, another thing, Xavier." "Yeah?" "I've been thinking.." "And?" "And I think that I might need to help Joshua..." I say grabbing his hand again, to hopfully calm him down. He looks at me, actually calmly. "I understand you want to help him, considering you are a Luna, but I don't trust him, what if he tries something? What if he tries to win you back?" I look at him, my eyes softening.

"Xavier, I would never replace you, or even think about getting with him, for one he rejected me, and you didn't, plus I love you." He sighs. "That doesn't mean he won't try something." "What if you came with me?" I question and he looks up at me. "Um, I guess that would make me feel better.. but who would take care of the pack?" "We can get Taylor or her mom and dad too, besides, Taylor was already supposed to be Beta, but with whats been going on, we haven't been able to do it." He looks at me. "Ok,I'll do it." I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek, we should leave in a few days, let me write a letter to Joshua telling him, once I get a reply we can start heading out... should I maybe see if Taylor wants to come? She will probably come with us most times."

Xavier smiles,"Sounds good, plus that is one more person to keep an eye on him." I laugh. "Yep." I kiss him on the cheek again before walking past him through the twists and turns of the jail to the surface. I walk to the pack house and to our office. Hey Taylor, would you please come up to our office? I mind link her. Will do! A couple seconds later Taylor walks in to our office and sits in Xavier's seat. "Yes?" "So, I am going to go and help Joshua with his rogue problem, and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" "Duhh." She says. "I don't trust that rejecting jerk." "Xavier doesn't either, and honestly, I really don't either." "Yeah, when will we go?" IN a few days, I have to send him a letter telling him we are coming and then get a reply, and I know is won't take but a few hours to get there, but the old Alpha would take like two to three days to reply, so I don't really know how quick we will get a reply." "Okay." She say as I grab a peice of paper and start writing.

Dear Alpha Joshua of the Star Pack.

Not that long ago you came to my pack asking for my help because you were having rogue problems. If you still need help, I will come to your pack and try to figure out a way to stop them, answer when you get this and I will come as soon as possible.

Truly yours, Luna of the cove pack.

"Done!" I say putting down the pen and folding the paper. I grab an envolope and put the paper in the envolope. Luckily Its a peel off so I don't have to lick it, being a werewolf has its highs and lows, one of the lows sometimes having a hightened sense of tast. So I peel of the papaer and close the evolope, signing it I stand up and leave my office heading to the mail buidling, sense it is signed by me, it will be at top priority, you know, in case of emergency type thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm alivvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm sorryyyyy, I know I have been gone for a long time, and I feel aweful, I don't even really have and excuse! Anyways.

Hope you enjoyed!

Guys! We are sooo close to 1000 views!! I am so happy! Maybe I will do something special once we reach it, like post three or so chapter? Tell me if you would like that!

Bye my turtles!

Word count!
1333!!!