29.

"What!" Xavier says. "How do you even know you can trust him?" He questions narrowing his eyes at Cage, "hes my brother Xavier, and that was a pretty detailed story for it to be fake," I state. "Plus didn't you see my blood when it made contact with the silver?" I ask holding up the plastic, "this isn't how a regular wolf handles silver, instead of screaming in pain, I feel like I can take on a hundred rogues, I trust him, Xavier." I say and he nods, I turn to Cage. "I want to see it." I state and he looks at me, "its awful, Eclipse," he says and I shake my head, "I don't  care, I want to see where I lived for a year, I have to, Cage." I say and he nods his head, "okay,"

"I'll have to talk to Joshua, tell him,  really want to leave honestly, we have been gone from our pack for too long," I say and look back at Xavier, "I agree, whenever I leave I try to come back for a week or two just to check up." He says. "So I can go tell Joshua, do one more round, then we can go check out my old home, than go home?" I question, "sounds good to me," Cage says. "Its settled then! Yall go pack we leave," I look at my watch, "in an hour." I hear multiple okay's and we leave the hospital.

"You know what? I'm gonna go check on something, yall go pack and I'll do what I need to, then we can meet up at the pack house?" I question as I start walking backwards, "okay, but, where are you going?" Questions Xavier, "nothing, just have to check up on something," I say this spin around and walk back into the hospital.

"What room is Jake in?" "Jake who?" The lady says looking at her clipboard. "Jake North... the Beta." I say and she nods. "Room 348, top floor," the lady says, "thank you. " I say before walking to the stairs and going up them, I come to a hall and start counting the rooms. "339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, annddddd, 348!" I say as I come up to it.

I knock on the door and hear a 'come in' so I open the door and walk in. "Hey," I say as I pull a chair over to sit next to him, "Eclipse? You actually came to see me? How are you already healed? I thought you'd be dead, you had silver injected into you-" I cu him off, "its a long story, how are you feeling?" I ask. "Okay, I feel really stupid, it was just wolfsbane, and I was down for the whole fight, how did that tiny wolf take you down, anyhow?" He questions, "he howled before I could stop him, A wolf a tad smaller than me came and I slipped up, Tay and Xavier got there." I say looking down, I feel a hand on my arm and look up at Jake. "Hey, its okay, there is no need to feel ashamed, I got a bit of wolfbane put in me and couldn't fight at all, you were up against two wolves, it could've happened to anyone." "Thanks," I say standing up, "I would stay longer but I have somewhere to be.. I am urm.. leaving, today, I'll probably be back but me and Xavier have been gone from our pack for a very long time."

"Perfectly understandable, you have your duties, just like I have mine, I will be let loose soon, which is good, my wolf is itching to get out." He says with laugh. "I can understand that, my wolf can hardly stand being up for a few hours, she likes to run." I say and Jake nods his head.

"Anyways, I gotta go, bye, Jake." I say. "Bye Eclipse," he says, "oh.. how are you doing?" I question, "with, urm, you know, the.. rejection.." I say and he looks at his hands. "Okay I guess it still hurts, I can't imagine how you felt when Josh rejected you, since you know, you had touched him and all," "Yeah, I cried over him, but it wasn't because I loved him or anything, me and my wolf dispised him, it just hurt alot, it'll get better though, I had Xavier, I am sure you will have someone." I say before opening the door and leaving, time to go talk to Joshua.

~

"There you are!" I say as I walk up to Joshua who was in his office, "when did you get here? This is the third time I looked here!" I state sitting down in the chair across from him. "Why were you looking for me?-" I cut him and his smirk off, "I was looking for you to tell you that I was leaving-"-"

"What? Why? I still need you! What if the rogues come back? My pack is important you know!-"

"I know Joshua, so is mine,  I have been here for about a week! Me and Xavier need to go be Alpha and Luna!" I say before walking out of his office, I swear he acts like his pack is the only thing I should be worried about! Also, I decided not to mention the thing about me going to visit my old home, because then I would get bombarded with questions, and then it would come out that I am a royal, and I don't want anyone knowing yet.. just in case.

~

"Okay, so I have to run the borders and now all I have to do is pack and then we will be ready to go, Cage, how far is it?" I question walking up to my room with them behind me. "Not to far, probably about two hundred miles from your pack," he says as we enter my room, "mk, so we can stop at our pack, sleep there , then head off' "Yep, Eclipse, I need to tell you something," Cage says and I look at him before looking at Xavier and Tay, they get the idea and leave.

"Yeah?" "Its about our parents," he says taking a step closer to me, "what is it?" I ask worry laced in my voice.

"As you know, you are the next heir to the throne," he says and I nod my head. "Well, as you come closer to age, the powers of our parents weaken, dad already wasn't that immune since he wasn't pure, and with how much silver they have taken in over the years its taking a tole on them, they aren't well, Eclipse." I gulp. "What age is of age?" I question nervously.

"Seventeen."

My heart stops.

I'll be seventeen in two weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyyyyyyyy! Don't kill me! I know I took forever and I don't really have an excuse! Just please spare me!

Anywho! Did you like it?

Hope you did!

Byeeeee!

Word Count!
1165!