32. New Chapter???

Once we get home I tell my parents they need to meet  Taylor, they agree so now I am walking up to her room, I know I can link her but eh. I honestly think that they will love her. "Tayyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr." I say as I reach her door and knock, the door swings open and I am tackled to the ground. "Egh," I say as my back hits the ground, "are you okay up there?" I hear my mother yell, "yeah! Just um.. yeah.." "You need to meet my parents," I say and Taylor bolts to her feet pulling me up with her, "of course! Wait, aren't they the Alpha king and Luna Queen.." I nod before pulling her downstairs.

"This is the amazing Taylor White!" I say and she playfully hits my arm, "you flatter me." She says before turning to my parents and bowing playfully, "King, Queen, I am honored," a smile breaks on to my mother's face and she laughs, "yep, dorky, perfect for you." She say and Taylor smiles, "dorky and honored!" She says. "Perfect! I can see why yall like each other so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavier's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My nerves are out of control right now. I am going to tell Eclipse's mother first and I am so nervous about how she will act, I do love Eclipse and I hope she understands. I am so nervous though.

I take a deep breath before stepping out of my room and walking down to the living room, I wonder if Eclipse is- My thoughts are interrupted by laughs, yep, she is down here. "Hey Xavier," I hear Eclipse say just as I reach the last step, she must have smelled me. "Hey Eclipse," I say my nerves still going haywire, I cannot handle this. "Eclipse, come here for a sec?" "Yep." I walk into the kitchen and she follows.

"I will be getting you tonight at six, be ready, I am taking you out," I say, "are you now?" She says. "Yes." "Okay, I'll be ready.. its two right now so I'll get ready in a bit, where will we be going?" I smirk, "aughh, its a surprise isn't it?" I nod. "Fine," she kisses my cheek, "I love you, jerk," I smile and kiss her forehead, "love you too." I say and she walks away, I sigh as she leaves the room, I am so nervous to tell her and her mom, but I guess its time.

"Mrs. Night?" I question, "yes?" "Can you come here for a second?" I ask and she nods before standing up and coming into the kitchen, "what is it? You seem nervous, dear," "well.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclipse's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I guess I must get ready now, I wonder where we're going?

Tay, I request you to come to my room, I am going on a date tonight. I link to her.

Almost as soon as its sent I hear a knock on my door and Taylor busts in.

"Here! Where are yall going!" I throw my hands in the air and shrug, "by the way, has Cage taken you on a date yet?" She shakes her head, "well I'll be talking to him soon, then, even if I am still slightly mad at him." "I mean we spend loads of time together, we just haven't had a date yet, I know he loves me." She says, "he still needs to take you on a date." "That is not important right now, what is important is getting you ready, what time must you be ready?"

"Six," she looks at the clock then me. "Two one and a half hours, that should be enough, get in the shower," I salute her then walk into my connected bathroom. I get the water to the right temperature before striping and stepping in. I wet my hair before putting my vanilla scented shampoo and washing my hair and body.

I finish before stepping out and wrapping a towel around me. "Have you got my cloths?" I question stepping out of the bathroom, "yep, let me dry your hair first," she says holding up a hairdryer.

Once she drys my hair she gives me some cloths and leaves the bathroom. I put on the cloths and look in the mirror. She got me some dark colored skinny jeans and my Harry Potter shirt, I like the shirt because it looks good on me, and a pair of black Converse. "Mkay!" I say and she comes back in with her makeup kit I open my mouth but she cuts me off, "I know, not a lot, you're like me." I close my mouth and nod my head and she gets to work, she puts on a small amount of eye shadow in the corner of my eye, eye liner on my water line just like I do it and some mascara. "There, what to do with your hair, braid as usual?" I nod and she gets to work again.

~

"Mkay, we're done!" I look at the clock and see its five minutes to six, he should be here soon. I am proven correct when the smell of forest and orange enters my nose, I exit the bathroom and open the door to be met with Xavier with his arm raised in a fist, I laugh slightly as he puts his arm down. "Ready?" "Yep," "then lets go." He grabs my arm and I quickly wave bye to Taylor as I am wisked away.

"So you really aren't going to tell me?" I question as we exit the house, he shakes his head, "nope, but we can shift or not," "shift." I say as Dark starts to tell me how if I don't she won't talk to me for a day, even though tats a lie. No its not!

Oh you know its is, Dark.

Nope.

Yep, you couldn't handle not talking to me.

Ugh, yeah, your right.

"Okay," he says then shifts, I follow suit and he takes off with me behind him. "Whats it like?" I question, "you'll see," "eghhh, whyyy do you have to be so secretive?" "Because I can be." I huff before we fall into a comfortable silence.

~

I gasp as we come to where he was taking me,  a traditional red and white picnic blanket is laid out next to a cliff over looking a lake surrounded by forest, all in all its a beautiful sight. "What d'you think?" He questions as we shift back, "its beautiful," I say and he smiles, "I was hoping you would say that." He takes my hand and leads me to the blanket, he open a basket and takes out some sandwiches and some strawberrys and grapes, "no chocolate?" I ask jokingly, "no, I'm not that cheesy." I nod and we sit down, "the sight is even prettier at night, thats why I picked this time." He says as he hands me a sandwich and takes out some cups and what looks like apple cider, he pours some into the cups and hands me one, upon drinking I find out it is indeed apple cider.

~

After about half an hour Xavier stands up and grabs my hand bringing me up with him, "see?" He says and I look out over the cliff and gasp, its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, with the stars over looking the lake it just makes it.. I don't even know how to describe it, I look at it for a few more seconds before tearing my eyes away and looking at Xavier, but what I see is an Xavier on one knee.

"Eclipse Night, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, heaven knows we have been through a lot, but you have stayed with me through it all, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so I ask to change your last name, Eclipse, will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ekkkkkk! I hope yall enjoyed!

What d'you thinkkkk!

Okay I'll leave now to go start on chapter 33! We are so far in I can't belive it!

Okay bye now my fabulous potato turtlessss!

Word Count!
1350!