11.

"Xavier!" I say as I bust through our office door. I look around and see that the window is open. I walk over to it and see signs of force. Oh no, oh no, oh no! Dark says. My breathing becomes heavy as I think of all the possibilities, but one possibility catches my attention. "What if Beth took him?" I ask Taylor who is looking through his drawers. "She could have, but didn't she want you dead, not him?" I sigh. "She wanted him as her mate, at least I know that if it is her she won't kill him-" That's when the smell hits my nose.

"She did," I say walking around the room, "her scent is still strong." I say as I jump out the window shifting half way down. Taylor, tell your parents they are in charge, I'm going to go get a few fighters to come with me, you can come if you want as well. She nods her head before jumping out the window also shifting half way and taking off.

I run as fast as my legs will carry me to the training grounds. I shift back when I get there and everyone immediately looks at me. "I need some fighters to follow me!" I say and multiple wolves and people come up to me. I shift back and start running. I stop at the pack house and shift back, the rest follow suit.

"Where's Alpha?" One of them ask. "Your Alpha has been kidnapped." I get right to the point. "I have reason to believe it was Beth, pack up some stuff, we leave immediately." I hear a multiple "Yes Lunas" before everyone splits off and I head to my room. Taylor joins me soon after with a duffle bag. "I told them," she says. "Okay, I think we're all ready then." I say zipping up my duffle bag.

Taylor stops me before I can walk out the door, worry in her eyes. "Are you okay? You seem really calm but I know you can't be..." "No." I say. "I'm not okay, but I have to be calm for my mate and for my pack." I say, a lone tear escaping. "We'll get him Eclipse, I promise." I nod my head and leave my room. 'Is everyone ready?' I say through the link. I get only a few responses but that's because the link isn't that strong yet, I'm still not part of the pack nor am I their full Luna yet.

'Would one of y'all please link the rest?' 'Yes Luna' 'thank you' I walk out the door and see a small group, I sit down and wait for the rest, once they all are here I speak. "As you probably know, or at least those if you who have mates know, Xavier's scent is a lot stronger for me, I will lead our group, I do not want anyone going anywhere by themselves, we will be traveling through no man's land and there could be bad rogues out there."

"I also do not want you to kill a rogue on the spot." I get multiple growls when I say that. "Not all rogues are bad! I have come across many rogues that were nice, so please do not kill him or her on the spot. Now, we need to leave before I lose his scent, so let's go!" I say and shift grabbing my bag in my mouth, everyone does the same and we begin to run.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Xavier's P.O.V
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I open my eyes and find that I am in a room, I look around and see two connecting doors, a bed, two chairs, a small table, and a mirror.

I get up off the ground and walk over to the mirror. "Who are you! Why did you take me!" I scream. "Oh Xavier, why must you scream?" I voice says and I immediately realize who it is, "you let me go! Now!" I scream. "You shouldn't scream at your mate, Xavier." She says calmly... too calmly, I swear she really believes I'm her mate.

I sigh. "Let me go, Beth." I say as calmly as I can. She laughs. "Why should I? That stupid little excuse for a Luna won't be able to find you." She laughs again and my wolf loses it, taking control. He let's out a huge growl and that's when I realize the wolfsbane has worn off.

"Oh Xavier no need to growl--" she gasps as my wolf shifts and breaks the glass wanted to lung at her but realizing that their is metal bars, probably silver, a wolves weakness.