23. Finally Figured Out!

"blerk blerk blerk." I say as I walk a bit outside the borders, I really just can't wait to leave this place, so that way I can go back to our pack and sit by the window watching the snow fall as I read Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets. (A/N I got them for christmas and I was sooo happy! That is the book I am just starting on! Okay, bye now!)

I hum a random tune until I hear a twig snap behind me, I slowly turn around then sigh when I realize its Brittney. "Not now!" I shout then shift and begin to trot the borders, I don't have a link with her therefore I can't talk to her, its a bonus. "Listen here... mutt." She says in between pants because she had to catch up with me, I shake my head no and speed up a bit. "Don't avoide me because you're scared." She says and I wolf scoff. I am really not in the mood. Dark says. Me neither! This girl won't leave us alone! I don't freaking want Joshua! I want as far away  from Joshua as I can be!

I sigh as she comes up next to me in wolf from, and we trot the outside of the border, somewhere she shouldn't even be, her staring at me the whole time, she ran into some things because of that.

~~

"I mean can't she tell I am doing something! Augh! I just want to get out of this place called the Star pack!!" I say as I collapse on my bed. "I know! That Brittney girl in bothering me too! Telling me how you said you hated me and more! I am so tired of it!" Tay screams collapsing beside me. "I can't wait to lea-" "Then why don't you? Huh mutt? If you want to leave so bad then why not just leave? Something keeping you here? Or maybe someone?" She sneers. "Would you just stop! I don't fricken want Joshua! And you know what! If I did leave you wouldn't know what to do! I am here to save your butts! I could leave right now, but yall would be attacked by rogues!" I see an idea come to her head and she glares at me. "Its you! You're calling the rogues to attack us aren't you! They haven't attacked while you have been here! You just wanted to come back and be famous! Didn't you! Why you little-"

"Don't you dare say that about my mate ever again!" Xavier's voice roars from behind her. "Oh Xavier, hey." She says fluttering her eye lashes, trying to flirt, but failing. "Do you have something in your eye?" I ask as Xavier comes and puts his arm around my waist, pulling me to stand beside him. She looks at his arm around my waist before looking back at Xavier. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go for a run, Xavier." Brittney asks. "You know, I would like to go for a run." He says and her eyes light up before she smirks at me. "Then come one now." She says spinning around and slightly skipping off. Xavier grabs my hand and Tay's hand and we walk off after her.

We walk outside and are about to shift when she comes up and grabs Xavier's hand making me growl. "Why are they here?" She asks as Xavier flings off her hand and steps away from her and beside me, grabbing my hand. "We're going for a run, it was your idea, remember?" Xavier says and she growls before stomping away. "We could work and have fun?" I say. "We could run outside the borders. "Yeah, I want to get out of this place." Tay says and Xavier nods before shifting.

''''''''

We're walking the borders when me and Taylor both trip on nothing, I gasp when we hit the ground, seeing the hole I have seen many times before, then it clicks. "Why didn't I think of this before!" I scream sliding into the hole that is right by a massive tree, soo followed by Taylor and Xavier. "What do you mean?" Asks Tay. "This hole almost leads into their territory, I used to come here to take a break from them, I bet the rogues finished digging into the pack grounds." I say as I stand up fully as we hit the heart of the cave. Then I see it, I see light and I quickly climb out of it. "They did!" I say as I see we are in the woods still, their territory is mostly woods for hunting purposes. It is also half covered by a bush. "How they didn't notice this I have no idea-" I am cut off by a loud growl at the same time the smell enters my nose. "Rogues." I wisper shifting as I turn around to face the rogues, showing my teeth and growling.

In total there is five, all of which is a mud brown. There is one that is about the size of Xavier, he is the biggest, then there is one a tad smaller and the other three are quite a bit smaller then the second biggest one. We can take them easily. With me and Xavier being the same size, which is bigger then all of them, even the biggest one who is only slightly smaller, and Taylor being slightly smaller then me and Xavier, just bigger then the biggest one. They all attack us, and we attack them.

I attack the biggest one, jumping over him and biting his tail. He turns around and I see him move his paws before he jumps, he just skims me. He jumps at me again and this time I easily dodge him, biting his right back leg as he passes by, he wimpers as he hits the ground hard. Thats when I see it, Taylor, being pinned by the three smaller wolves, I see one going for the bite that will kill her, and I jump at him.

Taylor's whines are heard as the wolf bites her. The other two run off but Xavier stops them. Taylor shifts back and I do as well, hugging her. I grab her arm and look at it, its bleeding badly, I rip off some of the bottom bit of my shirt and wrap it around her arm just above the bite. I got to the wolf just in time, making it miss its target but it still bit her. I tie it tightly and she winches. "Xavier! Do you have them?" I question helping Taylor up. He nods his head. "Okay, I'll get Joshua to get someone to come help you!" He nods again and we start walking to the Docter. "Its still bleeding." I say looking at the bite that is still bleeding badly. "I think.. they um.. had silver something.. thats why I'm not.. healing." She says. I look at her worry written on my face. "Okay, I am going to shift back and you are going to get on by back, we will get there quicker, hang on tight and keep your head low, I'm going to go fast, and I don't want something hitting your head." She nods and I quickly shift before getting on my stomach, she climbs on and I slowly stand up and wait for her to lay her head down before I start running, slowly picking up speed. I can't belive this happened, Taylor almost died.

~

It seems like hours until we are finally at the pack Docter but I know it was only a few minutes. Taylor slides off me and I link her. Go through the main doors, tell the girl at the counter that Eclipse said let you go past, and to get a Docter right away, if she gives you any trouble just tell her to link Joshua, meanwhile, I am going to go help Xavier. She nods her head and I run as fast as I can to Xavier, but I get a little distracted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! We reached 1K views!!! Or one thousand!!

I can't belive it! We reached it a few nights ago but I didn't have a chapter ready at the time and I kept getting distracted!! I plan on uploading as many chapters as I can in the next few days to celebrate!! Thank you so much! This is a huge milestone and I cannot wait to reach the next one!! And I know we can!! Don't give up on me if I ever don't post for a few days, this is by far my favorite story that I have and I won't give up on it!

I also just wanted to say! This book is no where near the end, but their will be a second book! It will still be that same people, and be near the same time frame as right now (probably only about a year difference) Anywho!

Just thank yall soo much for this! It makes me so happy!

Bye my Brilliant Turtles! Can't wait to watch this book grow and grow!!

Word count!!
1527!!