14.

We finally pass the border. It took us forever to get here. Xavier tried multiple times to walk on his own but every time we would tell him not to, and every time he would fall. They must have used a lot of wolfsbane on him. My wolf growls at that.

.

"Come on Xavier! You have to rest!" "I've been resting for an hour!" "That's not long enough!" We know she used a lot of wolfsbane on him but he won't. Frickin. Rest! He also has a broken leg, and because of the wolfsbane and probable silver, he isn't healing.

"Stubborn Alpha's." I say and grin. "Stubborn Luna's." He says with a grin before he puts his hand around my waist and pulls me down beside him. He kisses me on the forehead and I sigh because of the sparks.

"This doesn't get you out of resting." I whisper before I kiss him on the cheek and stand up. "I'm going to make you food, what would you like?" "Doesn't matter." I look at the time and decide on breakfast food.

I get downstairs and walk to the kitchen, I get out the 'lazy' pancake mix, ya know the one that you just add water. I put it in the bowl and I am about to grab a whisk when I feel a pull on my shirt. I look down to see a little girl with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes wearing a cute blue dress. "Yes?" I question as I look at her. "Who are you, and what are you making?" I smile at her. "I'm Eclipse, and I am making pancakes, want to help?" I ask her and her face lights up. "Yes please! Who are you making it for?" "My mate, your Alpha." "Alpha Xavier? Where is he?" "He is resting, he got hurt." I say as I pick her up and place her on the counter. "Would you like to mix it?"

"Sure." She says and I hand her the whisk. She takes it and starts stirring the mix. "What should we top it with?" I ask her and she puts her finger on her chin before her face lights up and she jumps off the counter and walks over to the fridge. "Whats your name?" I question. "Diana." "that's a very pretty name." I say and she blushes, she is so friggen cute.

I finish up the pancakes and help Diana top them then put them on the plates. I grab the plates and ask Diana to grab the drinks, she does and we head to his room. When we get there I knock and hear a faint 'come in' so we enter. "I brought a friend." I say and Xavier looks at Diana before smiling. "Hi Diana." He says and I look up to him. That's when I realize that his hair is dripping wet and he has knew cloths on. I glare at him and he awkwardly laughs. "You were supposed to stay off your leg! Why can't you just listen! Augh!" Our mate is so stubborn. I say to my wolf.

He is but I love him.

Me too.

"We made you pancakes." I say still playfully glaring at him.

"Thank you Diana." I gasp at him. "How dare you!" "She helped too mister Alpha!" "Who are you going to side with? The Luna? Or the Alpha." He says walking towards her. I quickly grab the drinks from her and put everything on his dresser. "Girls stick together!" She shouts and Xavier lunges for her.

Her screams fill the room as Xavier picks her up, puts her on the bed and begins tickling her. "S-stop can't breath!" She shouts while in a fit of giggles.  Xavier stops and she playfully swats at him. Diana looks at me and I nod my head and she nods hers.

'one two three!' I mouth and we both lunge at Xavier. I jump on his back and pull knowing I will take the fall but also knowing I can handle it, but before we hit the ground so Diana can do something Xavier switches us around so he takes the fall. "Sorry." I laugh out as he gets up. He walks towards me and picks me up throwing me on the bed. He starts tickling me and Diana jumps on his back she is about to fall but Xavier quickly grabs her and is about to put her on the bed when the Beta male walks in.

"Uh.. Alpha?" Once I realize what this looks like I bust out laughing. I am curled up to protect myself from Xavier's tickle attack, Xavier is throwing Diana on top of me and I now see that Xavier was about to fall on top of me. "What on earth is going on?" The beta male laughs. "Oh you know... just your everyday tickle war." I say and he looks at me with amusement in his eyes.