26. Forgiveness

"Joshua!" I yell as I get to the top of the stairs. I hear the front door slam and run to it, I swing it open and see Joshua's light brown wolf running off and I shift and run after him. Eclipse? Xavier's voice enters my head. Yes? I answer. Why did I just see Joshua storm out the door with you behind him? I sigh through the link. I questioned the rogue that I was attacking, he gave me some info and I went and looked through Joshua's dads old files, the rogues are attacking this land because of a deal he went back on. I pause. He was going to sell hunters, food, trackers, warriors.. and Joshua. I say. For peace.

Really? When?

Two years ago.

It took him two years?

Yes, I've got to go, we are nearing his house, I have to stop Joshua from doing something stupid. I say. Ok. And I cut the link. We get to his house and Joshua shifts before turning to me. "Why did you follow me?" He says and I shift back, "so you don't do something stupid." "Why do you care?" I sigh, "because, I know you would regret doing anything to your father, just.. don't do anything yet, I do feel you should talk to him but not when you're so angry, you might do something stupid." He sighs before sitting down on the steps. "He was going to get rid of so much, Eclipse, so much just for peace with a few rogues, and now, now I have to deal with the damage." I sigh and sit next to him.

"You'll do fine, Josh, I mean, you've lasted this long." I say and thats when an annoying voice enters my ears. "Josh! Hey do you want to go for  a ru- what are you doing over here with her?" Jake says looking at me. Joshua sighs, "she was stopping me from doing something stupid," he says as he stands up and grabs my arm, pulling me with him before letting go. "What were you gonna do?" Joshua looks at me before speaking, "I don't honestly know, but it would've probably been stupid," there is an awkward silence before I speak. "Well, urm, I think I'm gonna go run the borders, just to, you know, er, yeah, anyways.. bye." I say before shifting and walking off.

I am just getting to the border of the trees when I hear Jake's voice again. "Hey, Eclipse," I stop in my tracks.. he called me Eclipse.. he didn't call me Omega. "Could we walk and talk?" He questions and I nod my head before shifting back. "I honestly didn't expect you to say yes," he says with an awkward laugh and we start walking to the borders again. "So, I just wanted to say that.." He scratches the back of his neck. "Look I'm sorry." He says grabbing my arm and turning me so I look at him, I look at him in slight shock.

"I am sorry for all the times I called you Omega or mutt, or anything else, even my wolf is mad at me, and its not because you're a Luna, I swear, I just feel really bad, no one deserves to be talked to like that, I am also sorry that you got rejected, though, between you and me, I think you scored, Joshua doesn't treat women right, Alpha Xavier, on the other hand, treats you right, and you deserve someone like that." He says before looking down at his hands, "do you forgive me?" He questions.

 I look down before wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. "It will take some time to fully trust you, but yes." I say. "Thank you Eclipse-" He screams out in pain and I look up from his shoulder to look right into some pure black eyes, rogues, how did we not smell them? I sniff and realize they must have covered themselves so they can't be smelled, they smell like norml pack members, I hope they didn't hurt anyone.

Jake falls to the ground in pain and my defenses automatically go up, this he shifts and I shift as well, I am bigger then him, fear enters his eyes as he looks at my wolf, and I snarl at him, he howls and I quickly attack him, knowing dang well he is calling for backup. I lunge over him and bite down on his tail distracting him, he turns around and lunges for me, I duck under him and scrape his stomach, he hits the ground and wimpers out in pain. I hear a growl from behind me and turn around, coming face to face with a wolf my size.

He puts his paw out to attack me but I dodge, backing up to put some space in between us so I can take him in to figure out his weakness and how he fights, I look at him just before he jumps and the hardly move, I dodge and and bite his tail before he turns around, from the corner of my eye I see the other smaller wolf go for my throat, I dodge him and strike at his side.

He wimpers and the other one attacks me, its two against one, but they're rogues, rogues like these ones don't think, they just attack. I strike at the bigger ones side and draw blood on his matted and dirty red coat, He growls at me before lunging, I duck under and just like before to the other one, I scrape is stomach as we passes over drawing blood. Rogues, west border. I say to Xavier and Taylor and get a growl in return from both of them. They both lunge for me and I jump out of the way making them attack and hurt each other, they both growl than turn to me.

I look over at Jake and see he is slightly waking up, the smaller one follows my eyes and lunges for Jake, I lunge at him and knock him away from Jake, the bigger one attacks me and thats when I hear pounding feet, then the next second Taylor is on the bigger ones back biting him and Xavier is taking on the smaller one, I jump the big one and make him fall bacause he was already off balance while he was trying to attack Taylor who was on his back.

He falls and hits his head, getting knocked out, I look and see that Xavier hit the smaller ones head on a tree and he is also knocked out. I run over to Jake and nudge him with my nose. We have to get him to the pack docter- I feel something penetrate me skin and look over my shoulder to see the smaller rogue had woken up when we weren't looking and is now ejecting what looks like silver into my system, he is quickly taken down by Taylor and is knocked out again, the world goes fuzzy for a minute and then goes black. The last thing I see is both Taylor and Xavier running to me in human form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehee, what do you think is wrong with Eclipse?

QOTC! Do you think it wise for Eclipse to forgive Jake?

Let me know!

Bye my Fabulous Potato Turtles!

Word count!
1200!

It does not do good to dwell on dreams and forget to live

                                                                                                      -Albus Dumbledore