9. training

Eclipse's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Xavier," I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the cheek. "Hello to you too." He says leaning down and kissing me on the forehead. "I have something to show you." He says grabbing my hand, "okay." I say giving him a side glance. "Just trust me." He says. "I do." He leads me to his office door and covers my eyes, I let out a laugh and he opens the door and leads me through. He closes the door behind him and slowly takes his hands off my eyes.

I gasp as I see what he wanted to show me. He has gotten a different desk that is bigger, there is now two chairs instead of one in front of the left chair is a white laptop. His laptop is now moved over and the phone sits in the middle, there is multiple little things on my side of the desk, along with pencils, a notebook and other things I will need for my Luna duties. He has cleaned out the books on one of the bookshelves on the left side of the room. "Oh my gosh, you didn't have to do this." I say turning around to look at him. "Yes I did, you may not be a full on Luna yet, but you will still be in here with me maybe even doing some stuff, and I figured you were tired of sitting on the couch away from me or sitting on the arm of the chair." I sigh and and look up at him. "I love you." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, too." He says kissing me on the forehead. "So, anything you need to do? And can I help?" "Yes, and of course! You need the practice." He says walking over to his-our- desk and sitting down. "Coming?" I nod my head and walk over and sit down. "So what can I do?" He opens one of the drawers on his side and pulls out a stack of paper work I feel my eyes widen and he chuckles.

"You don't have to do all of it, just get started." "What do I need to do?" I ask. "Just read through it and sign it if you think its a good thing to have, and if its a bill just put it to the side and I will tell you how to do that later." "How will I know if its good or not? I don't want to bother you with questions.." I say looking down, I really don't want to bother him. "If you have questions ask me, I'll help you, but your inner Luna should help you." I nod and start to read the first paper.

Alpha Xavier,

We would like to make a treaty, with all the rogues around going bad, we think it would be best to have some team mates, if you agree, we will be your backup and if you are ever in need of help we will be there like I hope you will be for us

Alpha Max of the Night Hill pack.

"What does Alpha Max of the Night Hill pack mean to you?" "I think they are nice, wouldn't mind having a treaty, why?" "Exactly that." I say looking back down before grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil, I start to write.

Alpha Max,

What you are saying here sounds great! We would love to make a treaty agreement, and as long as you are there for us, we will be there for you, once you get this give us a call.

Luna Eclipse of the

I pause, do I even know the packs name?

"Xavier?" "Yes?" He says looking up from whatever he was doing. "What's the packs name?" I ask a little embarrassed. "Cove pack, and don't be embarrassed, it's my fault you didn't know."

"Ok." I say looking back down.

Cove pack

There! To zee next! Dark speaks up. Haven't heard from you in a while. I say back to her with a smirk. Hehe, yeah, sorry about that, I've been spending time with Xavier's wolf. She says. Figured. I laugh in my head. The next thing I pick up is a power bill. I rip the envelope and take out the bill, reading it I choke on my own spit. That's a lot of money. Dark says. Yeah...