13.

Faster Faster faster!

I push my legs to move.

Xavier,  Xavier,  Xavier.

Must get Xavier, must get mate.

I will kill that stupid mutt if she hurt him.

"What are you doing here mutt?!" Someone growls and I slow down before turning around. I show my teeth and growl when I see Beth. "Sorry, you're too late, he already fell for me, and he fell fast, turns out, he doesn't care about you, in fact, he only pretended because he needed a Luna for his pack, but I volunteered and he excepted, so go on now mutt."

I growl at her again. "Why don't you shift back, or are you scared I'll hurt you?" I let out a wolf chuckle before shifting back, she looks at me shocked, she obviously didn't think I would actually shift back.

"Likely story." I sneer. "Now move out of my way before I do something you'll regret." "Go right ahead, there is about fifty rogues in there waiting, you won't be able to take them all, all by yourself."

I love my bestfriend, she made sure it was the perfect timing, just as the mutt finished her sentence, I felt all of the people that came with me including Taylor, walk up behind me, obviously Taylor and Cage came up next to me.

Her eyes widen before she sniffed the air and her eyes locked with something.

"Mate."

I heard Jake say and he begins walking to Beth, meanwhile Beth's look of shock turns into disgust and I know what she is going to do.

I quickly run up to Jake and pull him back slightly, stopping him from touching her, if he touches her it will make it even more painful. It already hurts more for higher ranks, he doesn't need more pain on top of that.

He growls at me but I mouth to him 'you'll thank me later'

"I reject you whatever your name is, only Xavier is fit for me, once this mutt is out of the picture we will live happily ever after, and I will shove it in your face as you live a miserable life." She smirks and I glare at her. No matter how mean he was to me, no one deserves to go through the pain of a rejection, I should know.

Jake screams out in pain as I, Taylor, Cage, and Josh all tackle Beth. "Do you know how much pain you're putting him through! No one deserves to be rejected!" Josh shouts and I stop, so does he.

I shift and growl at him before I run after Xavier's scent, feeling lucky that I found it, and I feel Taylor, Cage and the rest of them hot on my heels.

"Eclipse!" Josh shouts. I don't care, Joshua." I say with venom laced in my voice.

*

I'm finally friggen here, his scent is so strong that I feel like I'm standing right next to him. Look around! Report to me if you hear any sounds! There could be rogues!

Yes Luna!

I sniff around, knowing I have a better chance of finding it, and I do, down a hole covered by leaves, it appears to be coated in wolfsbane and sliver, odd. Found it! I call through the link.

Luna?

Yes?

Your eyes.. they're... they're glowing..

What?

Are you trying to take control? I ask my wolf. No..

I decide to ignore it for now. Please ignore it, I'll figure it out later.

Everyone jumps down before me and successfully misses the wolfsbane and silver, I, however, being me, stumble and mess up the jump, slightly hitting my arm on one of the ladders, I expect a searing pain to go through my body like normal.

However, instead of immense pain, I feel immense power. What. The. Heck. Dark states. I act natural and pretend I didn't just hit my arm on wolfsbane coated sliver and not feel any pain at all. I continue walking, luckily no one saw. What's happening to us Eclipse?

I don't know Dark.

Let's just get Xavier...

I walk down the tunnel behind everyone else, and that's when I hear his screams, screaming for me. We're coming Xavier.

I love you.

It's his voice, but it's only a whisper, it makes me smile though, he got my links, we're officially connected. I don't like this, why is there no rogues? Dark says. I don't know, but I don't like it either, it seems to easy.

Agreed.

His screams for me get closer and closer, as I am almost to the door to his room, I feel a needle go into my neck and I smell wolfsbane. I turn right to look at the attacker to see a random rogue, he must have masked his scent.

I expect my wolf to pass out and me to follow, but that doesn't happen, instead my wolf wakes up, full of energy and takes control, I know my eyes are glowing and the rogue looks at me in shock. "H-h-how?" He questions.

"No clue, but that doesn't really matter right now." My wolf says using both of our voices before she grabs his arm, twisting so he flips and knocks him out. Cage looks at my wolf proud with a smirk on his face.

My wolf literally breaks down the silver door. About five rogues attack her and she flips two of them, moves out of the way so the other two ram into each other, and then just pushes the other one out of the way.

"Xavier." She breaths. His face is covered in dirt and has a few scratches, so does the rest of his body, probably because Beth had to carry him. His hair is everywhere and his blue eyes are dull, until they snap up to meet my glowing ones.

"Eclipse!" He says as he attempts to get out of the chair but falls, he is weak, so is his wolf, she used wolfsbane. Dark let's out a growl before giving up control, I run to him and help him up onto the chair.

Now Taylor and Cage have joined us and the other wolves are outside of the door, standing guard. Xavier's eyes land on Taylor and he smiles, but then they land on Cage.

Xavier's eyes begin to turn black as he let's out a growl. "What were you doing with my mate?" Xavier questions as he try to push his wolf down.

"Xavier, Xavier, he is my brother, and Taylor's mate." His eyes immediately go back to their normal color as he looks at Cage, taking in his appearance. "I thought you were an only child?" He says, his eyes holding slight pain, he thinks I lied to him. "I thought I was too, Xavier, we have a lot to talk about, for now, let's just get home.

I put Xavier's arm around my neck, "urm, Cage? Could you help?" He nods his head before putting Xavier's other arm around his neck.

When we reach the ladders I look at Cage and he grabs one, he is immune too? I shake my head, I have a lot if questions for him. We quickly get up the ladder and begin our trek.

About a mile away from the cave, a howl is heard, and I know that it is Beth's, and that it means one thing and one thing only.

This isn't over
----------------------------
So?

Bit shorter but.. two days in a row!?!

Who am I!

Anywho, bye!

Word count!
1252!