8. Questioning

"Ugh! Stupid Cylis!" We both yell at the same time, we are hooked. This is about the sixth day, okay, so basically, each day after everything is taken care of, we come in here and watch Vampire Diaries, though we both decided to take a break to get more done around the pack.

We still haven't found Beth but I'm going to question her friend, I decided I needed to take responsibility, Xavier will be there though, of course. "I should probably go to bed." I say standing up and stretching. "I have to question you know who tomorrow." (Voldemort?) Taylor sighs as she turns off the TV and rolls on her side.

"Yeah I need to go to bed too, I have to do some border patrol tomorrow because someone got hurt." I bite my lip. "What time?" I ask. "Six fifteen." She says. I let out a small sigh in relief, we get the least amount of rogues at that time. "You worried for me?" She says raising an eyebrow. "Of course I am!" "I'll be safe, night Eclipse." "You better be, night Taylor." I walk out of her room as she turns the light off and begin my journey to my room.

.

When I am a few doors down from my room, right next to Xavier's. I hear a 'psst' from my right and then I get slammed against the wall. "Ohmygosh, LUNA!" The person holding me springs off and looks down in shame, I swear my heart is in my throat. "Lexi?" I ask. "And Lizzie." Another girl comes out of a room, her head also facing down. "What were y'all doing?" I ask.

Lizzie and Lexi are twins that are both seventeen. Lexi has pitch black hair with a blue streak, while Lizzy has the same color but with a pink streak instead of blue. They are both fairly tall standing at probably about 5'4 with lightly tanned skin and beautiful green eyes.

"We were trying to prank Sally." Lizzy says sheepishly. I look at them for a second and can't help but crack up. "I'm am so terribly sorry for ruining your prank." They both stare at me. "What Luna?" I lightly growl. "Why does everyone call me that! Well I know why, but still, urg! It's Eclipse!"

(Throws @ sigh at self)

"Sorry Luna." They both say. I narrow my eyes at them. "Eclipse!" Lexi quickly corrects and I slightly laugh. "It was nice running into you two, I would love to become friends, but sleep comes first." They both laugh and nod. I begin to walk off before I turn slightly and look at them. "Oh, and don't go to hard on this Sally girl." "We won't Lun- Eclipse." Lizzy says. "Good." I say before walking away.

::::::::

I yawn as I throw my legs over the side of the bed. I look at the clock on my side table and see that it is five seventeen, I should be able to catch Taylor before she leaves.

I stand up and quickly pick out an outfit. Black leggings, a pink shirt that has a heart on it and go to take a shower.

Once out of the shower I get dressed, brush my teeth and hair, and look at the small amount of makeup Taylor gave me. I bite my lip before grabbing the the tube and undoing the lid, I put the mascara on, it's the easiest one to me, and walk up to the door. I will not attempt to to any eyeliner, I'll probably stab my eye out.

I wait for a minute looking through the small Crack I made before I hear footsteps, I sniff the air and smell Taylor's scent. I wait for her to walk in front of my door before I swing it open and pounce on Taylor. We both let out a scream as we go flying down to the ground. I wait for the impact but it never comes. Me and Taylor both look up to see Xavier holding us up.

I look at Taylor and she looks at me then we both look at Xavier, then back at each other before we both start laughing. "Thank you.... Xavier." I say in between laughs.

"What the heck girl?" Taylor asks. "I wanted to see you before you left." I say. "You could have simply walked up to me instead of pouncing on me." "Where's the fun in that?" "True."