6. Love?

"So, who has seen Beth?" Xavier says. At this moment we are sitting in the meeting room, I'm sitting on the arm of his chair while we discuss what we are going to do.

"The Omega?" Somone on the other end of the table says. We are sitting in the middle. "Xavier, I didn't know she was an Omega.." I whisper in his ear. "Yes, she used to just be a normal pack member, but we dicided to make her Omega because of the way she acted to our old Omega."

"Yes the Omega, we have reason to belive she is the one who threatened your Luna." "What's the reason?" Somone else says. "She wanted to be my mate and belived she would be, she was furious when Eclipse here turned out to be my mate. Eclipse also overheard her saying she would do anything to be my mate... even kill."

"What makes you think you have the right to talk about Beth that way!" Somone screams. How dare she talk to Xavier like that! Dark Moon yells in my head. "Excuse me?" Xavier says. "You don't have the right to talk about her that way, she isn't even here." "Excuse me?" Xavier repeats, obviously mad. "You don't talk about your mate that way! Because obviously the Moon Goddess messed up and made her your mate instead of Beth! And-" the girl is now standing and Xavier goes to speak but I put my hand on his arm and shake my head.

"What gives you the right to talk to your Alpha that way?" I say. "Oh shut up, mutt." My wolf makes a growl come from my throat. "Don't call me mutt." "Why not, mutt?" Another growl. I know my eyes are turning black, though once she takes full control I know they turn into a piercing purple and blue, almost glowing.

"You don't talk to us that way." My wolf uses both of our voices, how? The girl shrinks back and looks petrified, though she tries to hide it. "I'm not afraid of you, mutt. And trust me, once Beth takes Luna position, you will be Omega."

"You know what? I might not be a full blown Luna, but I can and will make you an Omega." "Xavier would never let his mates bestfriend be an Omega." She smirks. "Oh your my bestfriend? I didn't know that." "Not you, mutt, Beth." "Oh that makes more sense, I'm sure Xavier will gladly make you an Omega."

"He wouldn't do that, right Xavier?" She says. "It's Alpha to you! And I would make you an Omega in a snap." She looks shocked. "Xavier." She says in a whiny voice. "Don't lie, make her an Omega, she doesn't deserve to be Luna!" Xavier let's out a very loud growl. "Don't talk to me or my mate like that! I expect you to show some respect to your Luna and Alpha!"

"Your not joking? Jeez you're weak." It was my turn to growl. "Do not call your Alpha weak! He is strong, much more powerful than you." I sneer. My wolf is still out and is still very mad. "Guards!" She yells. I look at Xavier and he just shakes his head. "Take this person out of here!" "We only listen to the Alpha, Luna, and Betas." They state. "Augh! Once Beth comes back and gets made Luna I will be Beta!" The guards look at Xavier, and he shakes his head.

"Guards." I say in a calm voice, though my wolf is still mad, then I look at Xavier and he nods his head. "Take this girl to the cells, don't hurt her though... well maybe hurt her a little." I smile and sit back down. They nod their head. "Yes Luna." They grab the girl and take her off. "You don't listen to her she isn't your Luna! As Beta I demand you put me down!" "The only Beta around here is me and my parents!" Taylor shouts, obviously not appreciating her calling herself Beta. "Yeah right I will-" She gets cut of by the doors closing.

We wait for her screams to go away before we start talking again. "As I was saying, she was furious when she found out Eclipse was my mate." Xavier says. "Are you sure she is?" Someone says. Xavier let's out a small growl. "Wait wait wait! That's not how I meant it... I'm sorry I even asked, she just got in my head, sorry Alpha, sorry Luna." The man says. I nod my head but narrow my eyes.