7. Plans and chill

My wolf is going absolutely crazy! So am I! He loves us! I didn't think he would say it after how long he froze!

He loves us, he loves us, he loves us!

My wolf shouts in my head. Shh, your giving me a headache. I say though I laugh as I do. Sorry. She giggles. I shake my head. "What's wrong?" Xavier says worry in his eyes. "Dark Moon." I see a flash of anger in his eyes before he covers it up. "Oh." He says. "Yerp. I think I'm gonna take a shower." I state as I try to walk away from Xavier. Key word there, 'try' Xavier has his arms around my back.

He kisses my forehead and I hold back a blush. "I love you." He says before he let's me go. I kiss his cheek. "I love you, too." I say before walking off. Me and my wolf both sigh in content as I walk to my guest bedroom. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans with cuts on the knees, and a pink shirt with a black heart on it that says 'eat, sleep, repeat' and go to the bathroom and turn on the water.
.

After I'm done with my shower I get dressed and walk over to Taylor's room, I knock on the door and here a 'come in.' "Hey, Taylor, I was wondering if you could do my makeup? Just my eyes." "Hey, Eclipse, of course! Sit down." I do as told and she gets right to work, putting on some eyeliner as I now know the name, and some mascara. Taylor knows that I don't like a lot of makeup and she doesn't push me to do more which I am thankful for.

All the girls at my old pack always caked it on, and always pushed each other to do more and more, I myself like the natural look.

"And there, we.. go! Done." "Thanks Taylor." "No problem." She says. "Anywho, any plans for today?" I ask standing. "No, probably just going to hang around." She replies. "Want some company?" I say as I go over and sprawl out on her bed. "I would, I wonder who to ask though.." She says tapping her index finger on her chin. I roll my eyes. "Oh I don't know, your bestest friend?

"Oh course! I just need to find one." I raise my eyebrow. "Oh I'm just kidding! Lunch, grab some snacks then Netflix in my room?" "Duh." I say as I sit up grabbing her hand and walk out the door. "Rebeca!" Taylor says in a sing son voice. "Taylor!" Rebeca replies in the same voice. "We need lunch and snacks." Taylor says as we walk into the kitchen. "Netflix snacks?" She questions. "Duh." Taylor replies.

"What do you want for lunch?" "Umm, whatever, it doesn't matter." I reply this time. Rebeca looks at me and a bit of shock goes over her face as if she didn't see me. She probably didn't considering they were talking.

"Luna! I am so sorry, that was very rude of me, um what would you like?" I slightly cringe when she calls me Luna. "It's Eclipse." I correct. "And it doesn't matter." "Ok Lu-" I give her a stern look. "Eclipse." She corrects and I smile in approval. "Sandwich?" She asks. "Sure." Taylor says.

We eat our sandwiches and grab some popcorn and some other candy. "So what do you want to watch?" Taylor asks as she looks through the choices. I think for a minute about what people in my old pack talked about. " Diaries, di- Vampire Diaries! How about that?" She thinks for a minute then nods. "Sure."

Now, may seem odd to you that werewolves would watch a show about Vampires, but one time I got to watch one episode of it and since then I have always wanted to watch another, I didn't get to watch TV all that often, or at all, really.

We pretty much just sit there watching Vampire Diaries for the rest of the day.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sooo?

First off! My best friends birthday was today and I was hoping y'all would go check out her book? It's called Akane's story by Emmy_03 it's really good!

QOTC
Vampire Diaries? What team? Damon for me, NO SPOILERS I'M NOT CAUGHT UP AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU SPOIL SOMETHING FOR ME!

Also, sorry for the chapter being so short, not even one thousand words! What wrong with me!?!

K, bye my turtles.

Word count!
Sadly 761!