24. Docters and Hatred

"Not now!" I growl to the girl in front of me as I shift back. "Why not right now?" Brittney says with a smirk. "Rogues." I growl out with-holding the the erge to punch her in her "perfect" nose. Her smirk falls and fear fills her eyes. She nods her head and gulps. I shift back and run past her, following Xavier's scent.

Oh no.

Me and my wolf say at the same time as we see whats in front of us. Xavier and Joshua, Joshua is staggering back and Xavier looks 'bout ready to kill him.

*****************
Xavier's P.O.V
*****************

I hear  leaves crunching under feet and hope its Eclipse, I knocked the rogues out but I still need help carrying them all, not to mention I can't even smell who is coming because of the strong scent of rogue. Thats when I see him, Joshua, he comes sprinting to a halt as he sees me. "Carry didn't say you were here." He spits so I decide to just ask the question. "Why did you kiss Eclipse?" I question and he smirks. "Because she is my mate, she is mine.

Thats it.

I punch his jaw and he goes falls down, he gets back up and I punch him square in the noes he goes staggering back and that when I see Eclipse coming to a halt. "What the heck!" She says shifting back as Joshua goes for me. I easily dodge him which makes him angrier. I go and stand by Eclipse and he goes for me and almost hits Eclipse, but she grabs his fist before punching him in the chest, making him stagger back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Eclipse's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I punch Joshua and he staggers back, growling before appearing to give up. "Mate and idiot follow me, I was slightly followed." I say gesturing over to a tree that is "hiding" Brittney . I shift back and they follow suite and we head back to the main pack area, me going as fast as I can not even caring that I am slightly leaving them behind, my best friend is in the hospital.

Once there I bust through the main doors still in wolf form and the girl at the counter screams before her eyes fog over, Xavier comes in after me with Joshua right behind him, his eyes fogged over probably linking the girl. I growl at her before heading through the doors that lead to all of the rooms following Tay's scent.

I pass multiple doors, some have people talking, and some have people crying, every time I pass a door that has crying I say a silent prayer that everything is okay. Finally I get to the door in which her scent is the strongest.

I paw at the door and I hear footsteps. Soon a male nurse opens the door and gasps, he is about to slam the door closed when a voice pops up. "Eclipse?" I bolt pass the guy and nudge her hand before shifting back, the boys doing the same. "Who is this?" The Doc asks and I turn to him. As soon as I do he gasps again. "Eclipse Night, pleasure." I say shaking his hand. "I know who you are, I saw you very often." He says and thats when it hits me that he is the Docter that always took care of me, he was one of the few who didn't mentally and somewhat physically abuse me, he did quite the opisite.

"Of course." I say. "Mr. Owen." I say, he laughs. "Always so formal, call me Leroy." I nod. "Leroy."

Leroy Owen was an twenty three year old Docter/Nurse at the Star pack hospital. He had brown hair and blue eyes and was slightly shorter than Xavier, he had fair skin and was extremely nice to me when I used to be an Omega. "I hear you're a Luna now, I presume this is your mate?" He says gesturing to Xavier. "Yes." I nod and Xavier steps up beside me putting his arm around my waist. "Xavier Wood." He says putting his hand out. "Leroy Owen." He says with a slight laugh shaking his hand.

"So how is her arm?" I say getting back on the subject of Taylor. "Fine, it should be healed in about a weeks time, the wolves appear to have had silver coated teeth, which I don't understand, that puts then in a load of danger." He says as I sit on the bed by Taylor's legs and examine her arm. "I wrapped it is a special type of cloth, it should hopefully help to get the silver out of her system, it should attract it it the spot, now I know you will be leaving soon so I will go ahead and tell you what to do." He says walking up to Taylor and taking her arm. "Now you will probably want help with this most times. So what you will do is take off the cloth and wipe the the cut, the you will take the bottle that I am about to give you and put it on the bite, you can also soak the cloth in it to help it even more, then just wrap the cloth around the bite, if you need any help please call me."

He says going to his counter and grabbing a bottle of something and a card. He gives the card to me and the bottle to Eclipse. "That has this phone and my phone on it, I will be more likely to answer my personal phone, you are free to go." He says and Taylor automatically throw the covers off her and stands up, she then walks out of the room and I follow her as Leroy laughs.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she shrugs, but then winches. "Take that as an 'eh'." I say and she laughs. "Yeah, I'm eh, when are we leaving?" She asks and I sigh. "If it was what I wanted, we would leave now, but its not, soon though, it should be soon, I mean we figured out how they're getting in, now we just have to figure out how to stop them." I say. "I'll get to work ASAP."

"I'm gonna go walk the borders again, mk? Are you good?" I ask. "Yeah I'm good, go walk the borders so we can leave this place." She says and I nod my head. As I make my way to the borders I bring out my phone and dial Cage's number, after three rings he picks up.

"Hello?" He questions. "Hey, its Eclipse." "Oh hey Eclipse, is everything okay? Wheres Taylor? Is she hurt? Are you? Why are you calling-" "Calm down Cage, now don't go crazy when I say this but Taylor did get hurt-" I am cut off by him screaming. "What! Who hurt her?! They will die!" "Cage calm down! She is okay, we found out how they are getting in, its a tunnel leading into the territory, when we entered through the hole rogues were there, we got all of them but they had silver coated teeth and they bit her."

I can tell he is trying really hard to control his breathing. "Did they hurt you? 'cause if they did-" "I'm fine, Cage, the only hurt Taylor, I would have taken it before letting them hurt her though, we got them all. "Where did he bite her? And good, I want them all in cells in the deepest part of the jail." He says through gritted teeth. "Her left arm, she is fine though, three ganged up on her, there was five in total, me and Xavier took the bigger ones and the three other targeted her, got her pinned down where she couldn't do anything." He growls. "I have to go Cage, I am at the borders, I am trying to leave as soon as I can, this place is getting more stressed then I already was." "Okay, be safe, talk to you later, love you." I smile. "I will, love you too, bye." I say and hang up, put the phone is my back right pocket, and shift.

~

After about and hour I feel prodding at my walls and I let the person in. Yes? I question and its Taylor's voice that I hear. A wolf got in somehow, he doesn't smell like a rogue but at the same time he does, like he has been around rogues. She says. Okay, be there soon. I say the cut the link as I turn heading for the pack house where I assume the rogue is.

As soon as I see him I see what she was talking about, well, smell what she was talking about, he doesn't smell like a rogue but he has the smell of rogue on him. "Shift." I say as I shift back and the wolf look straight at Taylor as he shifts back, as soon as he shifts back Taylor runs at him and hugs him.

"What the crap! You couldn't tell me you were coming!" I say as I go up to him and hug him. "Sorry sis, I was slightly angry." "Slightly is the understatement of the year I say but grin at the end. "I was doing work." I say. "Sorry, go back to that, I plan on spending the day with my mate." He says and i shake my head before shifting as I turn around and rub of towards the hole that the rogues have been getting through. Maybe we should just fill it up?

My wolf suggests. Yeah, I figured we would, I still need to know why they are targeting Joshua's park though. I say back as I change course and head towards the jail. Time for some answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOOOOO!! How are yall? I'm feeling fabulous.

CONSIDERING I REACHED 1K VIEWS!!!! I am still extremly happy about that! Thank yall soooo much!! I love you guys!

QOTC! What do you think of Cage, like him? Hate him? Let me know!

Not edited! Hopefully will be able to go through my book and edit soon!

Bye my Fabulous Potato Turtles! Not an insult! I am a potato myself!

Word count!
1701!