Four ~ Enemy

I'm running through a forest being chased by. . something... or someone? I trip and fall... typical. I get up just as something bites at my tail... wait... my tail?

I must have shifted. I take off running as two more things emerge from beside me. They both ram my sides as the original one... the biggest one... jumps out in front of me. The two other ones ram my sides again and I fall down. The biggest one comes in front of me snarling and goes for the death blow.

I wake up sweating and breathing heavy. That's the second time I've had that dream, though it seemed a bit different that time. What do they mean? 

I look at the digital clock beside my bed that is in the guest bedroom. I have been here for seven days and it has been three since we left the cabin. After the awkward night we didn't do much. We both went to bed and the next day we swam... and I must say, I felt very awkward, especially since I can hardly swim.

It's two at night, great. I throw the covers off my sweaty body and stand up, I feel so gross. As quietly as I can I open the door and step out. I walk down to the kitchen and just before I walk in, I hear voices. Now, you would think that an omega wouldn't want to put her nose in things in fear, right? Not to mention the saying "curiosity killed the cat" (But satisfaction brought it back) but I just can't help myself.

I stop walking and hide next to the door.

"I just can't wait until Xavier finds his mate." One voice says. "You know, since it's going to be me." "Hey, you never know." Another voice says. "It could be me or someone else," The first one snorts. "Yeah right, you could never be the mate of one of the strongest Alphas in the world. No offense." "I take-" the second one starts. "Oh who am I kidding of course you take no offense to that." The first one interrupts. "Um I do ta-" I hear a low growl be let out. "Omegas aren't allowed to take offense, and besides, your lucky I'm even friends with you." She's an omega.

"That's not true, any of them, I am allowed to take offense I'm not the omega, and I would be the luckiest person on the earth if I wasn't friends with you, not that I am.." The omega says. "Well I take offense to that. Ugh we're getting off topic. Xavier, I am totally going to be his mate, and then I'm going to be Luna and I will have power over you, then I can make you do whatever I want." "What if someone else is his mate?" "Pff I'm going to be his mate, I would literary kill to be his mate, no joke." "Yeah I know you would, that's why I'm afraid for his mate." "I am his mate!" The girl screams.

Wait a second... I know that voice... but where from... Taylor! The omega is Taylor, wait...the omega is not Taylor because she said she was the beta's daughter. Why would the girl call her an Omega. I step back so that I can just go back upstairs, I'm not going in there with this girl, I move my foot back and a loud bang fills my ears. Frick.

"You don't know th-" "What was that." I hear footsteps coming my way. I run up the stairs and begin coming down, acting as though I was just making my way down and haven't been eavesdropping. "Who are you?" The first girl ask baring her teeth. "I've never seen you around." She say stepping forward. "Eclipse." I say. I see Taylor opening her mouth, but then she closes it. I look at her with eyes that hopefully say 'don't say a thing' she gets the hint and keeps her mouth closed. "Who are you?" I ask the girl. "I don't have to tell you." She says. "Whatever." I say. I walk past her and into the kitchen. I get me some water and walk back upstairs. "That's not your room." I hear someone say just as I'm about to open the door to my room. "Um, yeah, it is." I say. The unnamed girl pushes past me and into my room. "Let's see it then." She walks in and stops in her tracks.

I push her out of the way to see what she is looking at, or rather, who. Xavier. Xavier is pacing back and forth in front of my bed that is much more messed up then when I left it. He looks up and I swear a look of disgust crosses his face when he sees the unnamed girl. Then relief floods his eyes and his face.