18. No Answers

"Why did you do it?" I ask as I drip a drop of wolfsbane on her arm, making her hiss is pain."I'm not saying a word." She sneers. "K then, I'll come back in a bit, with some food." She laughs. "Like I would eat anything from this pack, they don't know how to treat and Omega." She says and the memorys of how the pack members treat their Omega, with respect. Then come the dreaded memorys of how my pack treated an Omaga. Poorly, with no respect. I run at her the force of the run making me slam her into the wall. "You don't know what it is like to be an Omega, the Omegas in this pack are treated with respect, if you didn't have respect it is because you did somthing to lose your respect, and to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me." I growl out.

"Ohhh, I think I hit a weak point." She says in a sing son voice. "Hows this for weak point?" I ask dripping another two drops of wolfsbane on her. "Stop doing that!" SHe sneers, tugging on her restraints. "Why should I?" I say as I leave her cell. I head up to the surface and head to the pack house. "Did she says anything? Tell us anything?" Taylor asks once I get on the porch. "No Tay, nothing at all, not even one bean!" I say then laugh.

I walk inside and smell the scent of my mate. I walk into the kitchen and see him stuffing his face with pancakes, she he sees me he stops chewing and puts the fork down. "Don't you dare say a word with that full mouth." I warn and he begns chewing again. I get out some tea and sit across from Xavier. "She didn't say anything, I'm going to go back in a little bit. He nods his head. I stand up. "I am going to bring her food and some water." I say getting out a paper cup and a paper plate. We only use paper stuff for the people in the cells so they can't use it as a weapon, not that they haven't tried.

I walk back down to the cells with a sandwich on a plate in one hand and a cup of water in the other. I walk into her cell and she growls, I look at my watch before dropping off the stuff and going to get a wolfsbane injection. I flick the needle before putting it in her neck and pushing down. We are keeping a higher amount on her, somewhat because of how mush she used on Xavier, what am I on about? Fully because of how much she used on Xavier. She passes out and I scoot the food and water closer to her, "eat up." I say before I leave the cell again. I walk back into the woods and shiftt, I know where I am going and it doesn't take as long as I thought it did. Soon I see the cabin. So for some reason XAvier took the really long way and went really slow. Maybe because he was in a truck, I don't really know.

I nudge the door open with my snout and walk in. The fire didn't do that much damage, I walk around the cabin until I see a note on the table.  

This is what happens when you run from me.

I read it and growl.

For some reason that brings back the thoughts of Joshua wanting my help.

Did I overreact?

I'm not sure.

He did reject me, then say no one deserves to be rejected, and pretty much say Lunas are usless. I growl. I did not overreact.

Right?

Yes?

I agree with myself before sending a mental picture to Xavier, getting a growl in response. "Why are you there?" "I wanted to see the damage." "Ugh fine, ok but be careful." "As per the usual." I link back to him. I want Beth gone and out of our lives, I want all the answersfrom her, I want any war that is still going to possibly happen to end, and I want her locked away in there for forever, and the I want me and Xavier to finally have a normal mate bond, I want to get married-

Wait did I just say that?

Yes I did.

I do want us to get married I am just a little young...

Look at me thinking about my future when Beth is still here and a war could still happen....

Though if one of us were to die... I would want us to be married.

Maybe I do want us to get married....

+

At this moment I am curled up to Xavier watching Beauty and the Beast. Do you like it? I love it! Then its yours. Hmm, setting goals so early beast. Soon I find darkness consuming me as the sparks fly through my body.  'I love you." I mumble and I hear Xavier say, "I love you too Eclipse," as I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

+

I open my eyes and close them due to the blinding light, "Augh," I grumble as I slowly open them again letting my eyes adjust to the brightness. I look an see that my curtains are open. "Why?" I say as I walk over to them, I guess Xavier brought me to bed last night after I fell asleep in his arms. I look at the clock and see that it is seven fifty. I slept late. I walk into my closet and pick out a pink tank top and some leggings. I get dressed and walk downstairs. "Hey Rebeca." I say as I grab a piece of toast. "Hey Eclipse, headed to Beth?" "Yep!" I say grabbing another piece of toast for me and one for Beth.

I walk down to the cells and to Beth's. "What do you want." She sneers. "Oh, thats how you treat me? And just to think I was going I bring Xavier down here." Her head snaps up. "Oh you still can, I would like my mate to let me out." She says. I growl at her. "He is my mate, he will never be your mate and you will never get down here, you are in the lowest part of the cells." Fear fills her eyes, we may or may not have knocked her out so she wouldn't be able to figure out how to get out, hehe.

"You people are awful, I hope you realize that." She sneers. I grab the wolfsbane and inject her. "Who are the witches? What are their names?" "I'll never tell you." She spits, I drip the wolfsbane on her. "Lets try that again, who are the witches? What are their names?" She doesn't say a word, I drip it on her, she hisses in pain. "Jerk." She mumbles. "Yep." I say before dripping another drop and walking out of her cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it?

Hope you did!

QOTC! What do you think of Beth?

k bye my Turtles!

Word count!
1190!