27.

White, all I see is white.

"Will she be okay?" I voice I recognize as Xavier says. The no one says anything. "Tell us or I swear I will break you!" Someone else screams. Taylor. "I swear I can and will!" She shouts. "I don't know, okay? She had severe cuts and blood loss, not even to mention she had an extreme amount of silver injected directly into her blood line, I don't honestly know if she will be all right." I hear a growl and a loud bang. "Then freaking save her!" Taylor shouts. "Taylor, let him go." I hear another bang and the Docter breaths in deeply. "What do you think you're doing!" He shouts. I try to open my eyes but it feels like they are glued shut. "Well what can you do?" Xavier asks sounding broke, it hurts and I try my eyes again, still nothing. I hear a slight sniffle then Taylor's pained voice. "Just do whatever you can." She says and I can tell she is crying, just then it feels like a weight is lifted off my eyes.

I bolt up and start breathing deeply. "Eclipse!" Taylor shouts. I close my eyes because of the light. "Ow ow ow, blinded!" I shout opening my eyes again only to close them again. I hear shuffling before I hear a switch. I slowly open my eyes again and see blackness, soon my wolf senses kick in and I can see perfectly fine. "Sorry, I should have thought of that, being a wolf and having been in darkness for so long would make the light hurt, though I don't quite understand why it hurt so much-" "Whats that noise?" I question hearing a beep. "What noise?" Xavier questions. "Don't you hear it? Its a beeping noise," I say confused, "you don't hear it?" "No."

I shake my head in confusion, before standing up and walking around looking for the sound. "What are you doing? You need rest!" The Docter says and I wave him off before exiting the room. I squint as I exit because of the light and follow the sound, I come to a door eight rooms down and listen. The beeping is coming from here. "Eclipse!" I hear Xavier's voice, "what are you- you heard this from your room?" He questions and I nod my head, "you didn't?" "No, weird, now come here, we need to get a blood test done for you, to make sure the silver is out of your system." I nod my head and let him lead me back to my room.

"So I am just going to put this is your arm and get some blood, okay?" The Docter says and I nod my head, he wipes the spot before putting the needle in my arm and pulling up the end to get the blood. He takes out the needle and wipes the spot gain before giving me a cotton ball. He takes the blood over to a microscope and starts setting up to look at it. "How are you feeling?" Taylor question. "Okay, I don't know what happened." I say honestly, "well you kinda got injected by silver, thats what happened." She state and I nod my head as I remember the silver ladder in Beth's underground base, that didn't hurt me, and it didn't hurt me when I was injected by that rogue there either.

I look at the Docter and see him looking at my blood in the microscope, "let me look," I say and he moves over, it just looks like normal blood." "Do you... have any silver?' I question and the doc looks at me like I'm crazy. "What in the heck do you need silver for!" "Testing." I state calmly, "well, if you must, yes, we keep silver just in case." He says grabbing a key from around his neck and opening a cabinet. He grabs out a bottle of what I assume in silver and hands it to me.

I open it up and see that it is hard little flat squares of silver. I pure a few in the cap of the bottle before biting my lip, should I? I guess so. I grab a piece in between my fingers. "Eclipse!" Xavier shouts and runs up to me, but as he get to me he realizes I'm not screaming in pain. "It doesn't hurt." I say simply as I look into the cabinet it was in. Melted silver. I read a label and grab the bottle. "Do you have to heat this up?" I ask. "Yes, it melt easy, hense fourth the name," he says grabbing it and bringing it to a microwave. "Its bewitched, makes it melt super easy." He says as the microwave beeps. He pulls out the bottle and I grab it from him, I look into the microscope as I pour some silver onto my blood.

My head bolts up as I pull out the piece of plastic and put another piece on it so it doesn't fall off. Cage! Where are you? I question through our link. Yes?

Where are you! I ask again.

Why?

Just where are you!

At the pack house, again I ask, why-

I cut the link as I stuff the plastic in my pocket and run outside, shifting as soon as my feet hit the grass. I run as fast as I can to the pack house. What the crap is wrong with us! My wolf shouts. I don't know! But I have a feeling it has something to do with what Cage didn't want to tell us. I say. Agreed.

"Cage Night!" I shout through the pack house, getting weird looks in return. "Eclipse Night!" He shouts back and I run to his voice to find him in the living room, Brittney twirling her hair in front of him. "Go I growl," I growl and she smirks at me, "don't want to, don't have to listen to you." He already has a mate," I growl again, "so does Xavier, but he likes me." She sneers. "You know, I think you would look good in a hospital gown," I say as I clench my hands, her eyes widen in fear and panic and she scurries off.

"What was all that about?" He questions, "she was flirting with you, don't talk to her, she wants to steal my mate and now Taylor's mate," I say and he nods his head, "what did you need anyways?" He asks and I pull out the piece of plastic holding my blood and some silver.

It just so happens to be glowing.

"You have some explaining to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are yall happy I am posting so much? I am really getting in to the story! It is finally getting to the part I have been building up to practically since chapter one!

Did you like it? Hope you did!

QOTC! What do you think is up with her? Leave in the comments!

Bye my fabulous potato Turtles!

And thanks again for 1K!

Word count!
1167!

Don't let the muggles get you down!

                                                       -Ron Weasley