16.Shopping!

"What the crap Cage." I say as he throws me on he couch in the game room. "I haven't had time to bond with you so I figured we could bond over some video games, ya know, maybe kill each other a few times." I laugh before I look him in the eye. "Its on," I say and he grabs Halo before putting it in the xbox. I turn on one of the controllers making me first person and pick my person, I made her about two weeks after I got here. Xavier made me put 'A' in front of my name so I would be one of the first people on the list.

Once Halo starts up Cage grabs a controller and picks 'guest' just a random person for people before they make a new one. We play co-op first killing all the alien like things. "Grunts are so annoying." I comment and Cage 'ah huh's' in agreement. We play for a bit until Xavier comes in. "what are y'all doing?" He  questions. "Bonding." I reply simply.  He laughs. "By killing each other?" I pause the game and me and Cage look at him. "Well duh, that's the best way to bond." Cage says. "Well I have to steal my mate." "Whyyyy?" I question. "I'm bonding." "Well." Xavier says before he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Cage! Halp! I'm being taken away!" "I'll get you food." Xavier says. "Never mind, I'm good, go to your mate! I'm with mine. We can bond more later, for now, to food we go!" They both laugh and I smack Xavier's back. "Don't laugh at me." I pout as he continues carrying me. "And I can walk ya know." "I know, I like holding you though." He says and I can hear the grin on his lips.

Honestly? I like him carrying me too. The sparks are wonderful. "Where are you taking me?" "Well, I was thinking we could do some shopping, get you some new cloths, maybe even get you a phone?" I perk up to that making him laugh. We walk outside and everyone out there looks at us, I blush slightly. Multiple people awe at us saying how we are such a cute couple. I look and see that I am getting a few glares from some girls and I just smirk at them. One girl walks up to him.

"Hi Xavier." The girl says. 

"Hello, Deena." Xavier says spinning me around as he slides me beside him, wrapping his are around my waist. "So urm, where are y'all headed?" "We are gonna go shopping to get your Luna some new cloths." She looks at him shocked, we really need to have a proper announcement. "I hadn't realized you found your mate." She says and I swear I see a slight glare my way. I just smirk at her. "Could I come with y'all?" "Sorry Deena, we are kinda having a date." He says and she looks down.

"Oh."

"Maybe another time." I say nicely. "Maybe." She says and walks off, pretty sure I heard her growl. "I was thinking we could run there?" He says and Dark perks up, she has been itching to get out. "Yes, besides, if I declined, Dark would kill me." I laugh and he looks a bit far away for a second before he replies. "Yeah." We walk into the woods and we shift, somehow, I am the same size as him. "You really are massive." He links to me. "So I've heard, trust me, I have a lot of questions for Cage." He nods his head before he trots off and I get next to him. "Wanna run?" Dark growls and I laugh at her. "Yes." I say and take off running. Xavier runs after me and soon catches up.

About ten minutes later we are shifted and walking into the mall. "Do you want to get food first, or?" Xavier questions. "Umm, we can do a bit of shopping then go eat, where to first?" I ask. "Wherever you want." I think for a moment before taking off towards Rue 21. R.I.P Rue.

(only few will get that (;)

We walk in and I start looking around. "You know, there is a male part, why don't you go look there?" "Nah, this is all about you. We will go anywhere you want." I eye him before I smirk. "Okay." I grab a few tee-shirts and walk to the changing room. After I'm in there for a couple of minutes Xavier speaks through the door. "I grabbed some legging I thought you would like." He says throwing them over the door I grab them and he lets go. "Thanks." I try everything on and get out of the changing room. I put what I don't want on the rack and bring what I do want. "Did you like any of them?" He asks. "Yeah, I only put a few away." I smile at him.

We head out and I enter a mens clothing store. "Eclipse, this is for men." He says watching me look at some of the shirts. "I know." I say grabbing one and putting it up to his chest. "You said anywhere I want." I smirk at him and he sighs. "Sneaky." "Yep!" I wink at him before grabbing a few more shirts and pushing him towards the changing room. "Try those on and I'll get you some more." I say as I push him into changing room and throw the cloths at him. I go and look at some pants and get what I think will fit him.

After he tries everything on we check out and leave the store. He ended up getting five shirts and three pairs of pants. "Where to next?" I question and he grabs my hand, leading me somewhere. Once the phone store comes in to view I get excited. "Pick out a phone and a case." He says and I begin looking through the phones. I end up picking out the galaxy s five mini and I get a light blue phone case with dark pink swirls on it. We leave the store and I hug Xavier. "Thank you!" I say as he hugs me back. "Food now?" He questions and I nod my head. We eat then go to a few more stores then we head home.

Overall I had a pretty good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you like it?

I hope a lot!

Tell me in the comments! Also please go check out my YouTube channel at Roxly Gaming if you like Minecraft and Roblox videos. If you do comment on one of my videos tellling me you came from Wattpad!

QOTC! What do you think of Cage?

Bye!

Word count!
1134!