30. New People?

"But, t-thats two weeks from now." I stutter. "I know Eclipse, you don't have to take the role right away, but it will be soon after," he says. "I-I haven't even had a proper ceremony to become Luna of Xavier's pack!" I shout and he looks at me confused, "you haven't? Doesn't he love you enough to let you be Luna?" I glare at him, "don't you dare," I growl. "You have no clue, what me and Xavier have been through, he got kidnapped for goddess sakes!" I say as my wolf pushes through to give Cage a piece of her mind.

"I'm sorry Eclipse-" "Don't," I growl before grabbing my bag full of cloths and walking out, thankful I finished packing while we were talking. "Whats wrong?" Taylor says as I walk down stairs, "your mate," I slightly growl. "What'd he do?" She questions. "Basically asked if Xavier loved me enough to let me be Luna." "Woooow, I'll go talk to him." She says before walking upstairs, I hear a door close and collapse on the couch.

~~~

"Almost there," I say through the group link just as I see three wolves pacing, when their eyes land on us they growl and crouch down, I shift back as we get there and the three wolves follow suit. "Luna," they say bowing slightly, "we're sorry, we didn't now it was you, Luna."

"Its Eclipse, and its fine, I'm not mad at you for doing your job." I say. "Alpha," one of them says, I turn around just as an arm wraps around my waist, I turn around as sparks ignite on my skin. "I wanted to inform you that we will be leaving again shortly, tomorrow to be exact, we will only be gone for about two days, how have things been around?" Xavier asks, "pretty good, Alpha, slightly hectic, but thats the Cove pack in a nut shell.. that is not offending your work, Alpha." Xavier laughs. "I didn't take it as an insult, our pack has always been hectic and probably always will be, now if you don't mind, we're going to head up to the house, as I said, we are leaving tomorrow and would like some rest." "Of course, Alpha."

Taylor stands up from where she was laying and we head off towards the pack house, its starting to turn night and the moon is already out, just waiting for the stars.

Once at the pack house we head inside and me and Taylor collapse on my bed, "tv?" Tay questions, "sure." She turns on the TV and goes to Netflix, "hmm, Movie?" I nod and she begins looking through the choices, eventually clicking on Hotel Transylvania.

~~~

"Taylor, Eclipse, come on, we gotta go soon," A voice says. "Aughhhhhh." Me and Taylor say at the same time. "Hey, you're the one who wants to see your old home." At this I bolt up pulling Taylor with me. I try to throw the covers off me, key word there, try, they appear to be tangled like a spider web on my legs. "Get, off, me." I say as I kick my legs to get them off, I look over to see Taylor doing the same. "Its like a leech!" She says and I laugh as I untangle myself and get up, I go to my closet as Taylor leaves and grab some cloths, "ello," I say to Xavier as I go into the bathroom.

I change into some light colored jeans and a redish colored shirt that has different things from Harry Potter on them and some converse. I brush my teeth an knee length hair and walk back out of the bathroom, I don't need a shower. "So I was talking to your  brother and he said its about a two hour run from here to there." Xavier says as I give him a hug, he hugs back and I grab his hand and leave the room.

"Ello Rebeca." I say as I enter the kitchen, "whats for breaky?" I  question as I sit on a stool. "Pancakes sausage and bacon," she says as she places a plate in front of me, "I could have gotten that, you know," I say as I say a quick grace pick up the fork and start eating, "yeah, you could have, but I made it knowing you'd be down soon," She says as she places a plate in front of Xavier and gets one for herself. I notice an extra plate and am about to ask who it belongs to when I hear in a sing song voice, "food, food, foooooood!" Taylor sings as she comes down the stairs and in to the kitchen, she picks up the plate and sits next to me.