31. Parents!?!

"Eclipse!" The man says and tries to run to me, but one of the wolves tackle him.

"Wait! Stop! Thats my dad and the Alpha King!" I shout as I run to him, the wolf springs off him and I tackle him in a hug. "Eclipse," he says and I soon feel another pair of arms wrap around me, I turn around to see the woman, "mom?" She nods her head and I let go of my dad and hug my mom.

"Luna, these are rogues, they could be a threat," a different person that just came said, I growl at him, "these people are not threats, they are your King and Queen, and my parents."

~

"Why are yall here? Not that I'm complaining.." I say to my parents, "well, you are near age, I hope Cage told you that, plus we wanted to see our daughter, how long is it now? Two, three weeks?" My mom asks. "Two weeks, well, seventeen days, to be exact." "Wow, it seems like such a short time ago, we've missed you dearly, you know?" She says. "May I ask, why couldn't you come visit?" I question, "well, you see, we wanted you to be safe, we were afraid that if people found out who and what you were that they would try to kill you among other things." My dad says.

"What other things?" He sighs, "you know, people are power hungry, so we were afraid that they would try and witch it out of you or something like that, and back then, you didn't know your true power, now that you do, we aren't so afraid." I nod my head.

"So you found your mate?" My mother asks. A smile breaks onto my face, "yes, hes an Alpha, I'll get him to come, hes in his office right now."

Xavier, my parents want to meet you.

W-what? Oh u-um, of cour-se, I'll be down right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavier's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be down right away.

She cuts the link.

I go for the mirror and fix my hair, I'm gong to meet her parents, what if they don't like me? What would they do?

Xavier? She links to me.

Coming!

I breath in deeply before opening the door and stepping out, I walk downstairs and into the living room. "Hello." I say sitting down next to Eclipse and putting my arm around her waist, her mother follows my hand and a smile breaks onto her face. "Awww, yall are perfect for each other! You better treat her right!"

"Yes ma'am, of course," I say and Eclipse laughs next to me, "you're nervous," she says with a smile, "n-no.." her mother laughs as well, "he is! Oh there is no need to be nervous, as long as you're treating her right, we have no reason to say you two shouldn't be together, hes treating you right, right Eclipse?" She says and Eclipse laughs, "yep, hes the perfect mate," she says and I look down.

"Well, I think we should go for a run, don't you? I want you to see my wolf, mom, Cage says it looks like yours," "yep, sounds like a good idea," her dad says, "then le go!" Eclipse says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclipse's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get outside and I shift into my wolf.

"Wow, you do look a lot like me," my mother says before shifting into a dark gray almost black wolf with the same marking as me on her shoulder, she has green eyes with a little bit of blue. My dad then shifts into a light gray wolf with brown eyes. Xavier then shifts into his redish wolf with bright green eyes. "le go!" I link to them and we start running.

After about a half hour later I stop and link to them again. "Wanna go grab a bite to eat at the diner back that way?" I question and  they nod their heads and I take off running again.

Xavier gets in front of me and I bite at his tail, he looks at me at I give him a wolfish smirk and bite his tail again before running ahead of him. I feel a nip at my leg and look back to see Xavier smirking at me, I see the road and purposely skid to a halt to make Xavier run into me, succeeding, he lightly growls at me and I turn around and flick my tail in his face before shifting and looking at my mom who has a wolf smirk on her face.

"Yall are so cute," she says and I look down and blush, "come on," Xavier says and we head across the road to the small diner.

"What do you want?" I ask once we get inside and seated, "I think I'll get the bacon burger," I say and my mom nods her head, "I think I'll get that as well." "I think I'll get the cheese burger..." Xavier says, "And I'll get the bacon burger as well,"

A man around my age with brown hair comes soon after, "may I get you something to drink?" He asks, "sweet tea," I say, "sweet tea as well," "sweet tea," "sweet tea." "Well yall are easy, I'll be back with your drinks shortly. After he comes with our drinks and we order I turn to my mom and lower my voice, "whats it like being Luna Queen?" I question in an almost whisper so the humans around us don't hear, "its uh, well its like being a regular Luna I would assume, just a little bit more stressful, given what you do can change a lot of lives, but with a mate by your side it should be easy for you, you are a natural born leader." I nod my head.

"Well, given the fact of what happened to our kingdom, where will our pack reside?" I ask, "well, you can either find a new home or stay at your pack you have now and expand, its up to you really," I look at Xavier for a second then back at my mom, "I think I'll keep the pack we have now and expand," I say and she smiles. "Spoken like a true Luna." I am about to reply when the guy comes with our drinks and surprisingly our food as well.

~

About half way through the meal my father says he is going to run to the bathroom and stands up, after about a minute later Xavier speaks up, "I'll be right back as well," "Ur, okay?" He nods his head a quickly gets up from beside me, I don't know why, but he seemed suspicious.

Its probably nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what do you think is up with Xavier???

Do you think its bad or good?

Let me know!

I love reading you comments and replying to yall!

Hope yall enjoyed!

Bye my fabulous potato Turtles!!

Word Count!
1147!