17. Burning

At this moment, me, Taylor, Xavier and Cage are eating ice cream at the ice cream shop closest to us. Me and Taylor got one scoop of mint chocolate chip and one scoop of chocolate. Cage got Vanilla, and Xavier got cheesecake with blueberrys. "So." Me and Taylor say at the same time. "So?" The boys question. "Me and Taylor were thinking." We share a glance. Our plan is to get them nervous. "And?" They question, unsure. "You need to take us to see a movie!" They both breath out a breath of relife. "What movie?"

"Well Moana came out today. And we both really wanna see it." And don't yall even judge! Cartoon movies are the best! "Ok." They reply simply. Yaaay! Me and Taylor say through the link, then bust out laughing, in the link and a little out of the link. The boys look at us wiredly, making us laugh even more.

Once we finish our ice cream we leave the shop and head home. "So how are you and Cage going?" I question Taylor as we both plop down on my bed. "Pretty good, how about you and Xavier?" "Good, I think we are finally getting to have a bit of an normal mate to mate bond." I say. "I know everything isn't over and that Beth will attack, considering she has gone mental, and that we need to be prepared." I say then take a breath. "I know this has been really stressful for you Eclipse. But I know that he loves you, so once this whole Beth thing is over with, I know yall will still be together." She smiles.

"Thanks."

"So what do you want ta do?" I ask. "I don't know... wanna go for a run?" Dark perks up before taking control. "Eclipse, what's wrong with your eyes?" She says backing up a bit. "Hi, I'm Dark Moon, Eclipse's wolf." Dark smiles. "Well hello there Dark Moon." She says. "Can I have Eclipse back?" Dark nods. "Yes I was just really excited." She laughs. "I love running." She gives me control and I roll my eyes and laugh. "I have a really powerful wolf." I say as I stand up. Taylor laughs and we walk out my room. We walk outside and to the woods before she shifts into her black wolf and I shift into my.. whatever colored wolf. Taylor actually has to look up to me which is odd because I'm not the full Luna yet, I still don't understand how my wolf is so big, nor do I understand why Cage did not have a reaction to it, its like he knew , which he probably did. I growl out is slight annoyance before I nudge Taylor with my snout and run of with her hot on my heels.

"We shouldn't go to close to the border, we don't want Xavier to get angry with us." I say. "Yeah, I don't need a life lesson right now." She says and I laugh through the link. I give Dark control and she whips her head back and howls, Taylor soon howling after us.  We soon stop at a lake that runs through the whole pack I hear heavy water and follow it to come across the cabin me and Xavier stayed at when I first got here.

I look off the edge of the cliff until I hear crackling. "Whats that?" I ask Taylor. "What." I shake her off and walk towards the cabin, the sound gets louder, with fear in the pit of my stomach I open the door to see a fire. "Xavier!"" I call through our link, he has it blocked. Dang it! "Taylor! Get up the Cage then hammer Xavier! This is a threat and I only have one idea who it could be from!

I look back at the fire and see it slowly spreading, I'm glad we got here when we did or this whole place would be burnt to the ground, I just hope we can save it. I trot over to the hose and turn it on, only no water comes out. "That son of a french fry! Oh wait, I just offended french frys, opps." I trot around the house until I find a bucket. I quicly grab it in my mouth before running over to the water, I get the water and go back in the house, shifting, the intire time hammering Xavier with links.

X
A
V
I
E
R
!

I spell out his name in the link, sending one at a time as if I am spamming him with texts.

"Open up your stupid link!"

"WHAT!" He roars through the link. "I am kinda busy!!" "Uh, your kinda talking to your mate." I say as I throw the water on the steady growing fire. "Oh aorry Eclipse, I'm just stressed." "Well now I feel bad to tell you the bad news, the cabin IS ON FREAKING FIRE!" I shout as I get another bucket of water. "I get no response." "Xavier?" "On my way."

Beth's P.O.V She does not deserve any pretty lines.

I walk on to the pack land, easily getting past patrol, and begin the walk to Xavier's dear cabin. Once there I take out the match box that was in my pocket and light the fire, casually putting paper really close to it, I also wright a note on a piece of paper that cannot be burned.

This is what happen when you run from me.

I write simply before closing the door and walking back in to the woods, ducking behind a bush when I hear people coming. Oh look who it is, Its Eclipse with her dear friend. I roll in the bushes scolding myself for not knowing she was near, and watch as the show unfold in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclipse's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fire is almost out when I hear paws smashing through the forest floor, then Xavier's scent feels my nose, but it begins to mix with another, a scent I despise. I look into the woods to meet a pair of eyes, as the eye meet mine they widen, before I shift back and charge forward, before she can even realize what is happening I have tackled her to the ground, I growl in her face, baring my teeth, I grab her arm in my mouth, being careful not to hurt her. I don't care how much I hate Beth, I don't want to hurt her.... yet. Xavier's eyes meet mine, then they meet hers and they go black and he starts growling, slowly stalking over, watching our every move, ready to pounce if she trys to escape. I link him to take her other arm and soon Taylor joins us, telling us the fire is out. Once her eyes land on Beth, they turn black and she starts growling. "Stay behind her at all times." I say to Taylor and she nods. And thats how we begin to travel to the cells.

have way through Beth speaks up.

"You know, if I rode on one of your backs this would be a lot quicker." She says looking up at Xavier. "Your right it wold be alot quicker." Xavier says and Beth smirks at me. "Eclipse, why don't you let Beth ride on your back?" Her smirk falls. "Thats a good idea, Taylor, help her up?" "Gladly." "No, no thats fine, I'll just walk." She says. "No, you came up with a good idea and I plan to use it." Taylor puts her on my back and Xavier commands her to hold on, she didn't break the ties with his pack so he is still her Alpha, it is very hard for an Omega to decline an Alpha command so she grabs my fur and we take up at a run to the cells.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Shout out to MayIsAwesome87 for being incredibly nice! You rock! You may or may not know what you did but I will not say it!

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter, I know it took me a bit to get it up so I'm sorry for that.

Bye my Turtles!

Word count!
1354!