10.

I run my hand through my hair for the millionth time today as I pace our office. "Why witches? Why did it have to be witches?" I once again say. I'm waiting for Xavier to come so I can tell him Beth has witches on her side. "Come on Xavier." I say getting extremely stressed out, oh great, now that song is stuck in my head.

"Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days, when our mama's sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out!"

I sing.

"Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young, how come I'm never able to identify where it's coming from? I'd make a candle out of it if I ever found it try to sell it never sell out of it I'd probably only sell one, it be to my brother, 'cause we have the same nose same cloths home grown stones from the creek we used to roam, it would remind us of when nothing really mattered out of student loans and tree house homes we all would take the later."

"You have a beautiful voice." I jump at the sound of Xavier's voice. "Oh, I didn't know you were there, urm, how long have you been there?" He grins. "Long enough." It clicks in my head. "Xavier! It's witches!" "Do what?" He sits down at the desk and puts his head in his hands. "I've been running all day in wolf form, are you talking about your show?" That jerk! "No! Beth has witches on her side, your jerk!" I scream then look down when I realize I just screamed at the Alpha. He sighs and walks towards me, making me walk backwards till I hit the wall. "I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed out, but that gives me no excuse to jump to conclusions, what do you mean shes working with witches? How do you know?" The reason I know is because I've seen what witches can do first hand and- "Eclipse? How do you know?" "I just do, you can tell, no wolf of that rank would be able to run that fast, plus, she was wounded." I say recalling how I noticed she was putting less weight on her right leg the the way she limped when she ran off. "She was? I'm not sure that's good news or bad news." Xavier says running his hand through in hair.

That's when it clicks in my head, something I learned. "Its good news." I say with a smirk. "For one, either the witches don't fully trust her or they don't have enough power to heal her. They will eventually run out of power and she will become weak again, if she is an Omega, she will be using their energy like there is no tomorrow, she will be going crazy, and soon enough they will run out of power." "How do you know all of this?" I bite my lip, now isn't the time to tell him. "I just do." I state. "so what do we do?" He says and I am  a tiny bit shocked he is letting me take the lead on the one. I bite my lip again as I have a mental war with myself. "We find the witches."

                                                                                         ........

"What! No! I will not put my men and women up against witched!" "Xavier we have to!" "No! And that's final! I wont even have an argument about this!" "Why are Alphas so friggen hard headed!" "You call me not putting my people up against WITCHES hard headed! Why are Omegas so hard headed!" He seems to regret saying that as soon as the words leave his mouth, he reaches out to touch my arm but its too late, I've already run out of his office. I run out the pack house and I see a black wolf looking at me before it runs after me. I quickly shift and continue running into the woods. "What did he do? I'll kill him."  She says. "Commented on the fact that I'm a hard headed 'Omega'" She stops running. "He what! I will kill him! I don't care what punishment I get!" At this point she is fuming, and I shift back so I can talk easier, and immediately start crying.

"H-he acts like he knows what it's like being an Omega." I sob. "He doesn't," Taylor says, "and neither do I." Eclipse please! I'm sorry! Xavier's voice pops into my head. Whatever! I sob into the mind link. Please Eclipse! I don't know what came over me! I didn't mean it I swear! I shake my head. There is truth in every lie. I sob again.

Please Eclipse. He says before he cuts the link. Surprisingly even Dark in mad at him, she had to go through the pain of being an Omega just like me. He won't leave me alone..Dark says. Xavier's wolf keeps pestering me. She says. She looks so defeated, laying down with her head on her paws and an extremely depressed look in her eyes.

Eclipse! Wolfsb- the link cuts off and panic rises in my chest. Did that sound like? I ask dark. Yes! I jump to my feet and Taylor looks at me oddly. "Xavier is in danger." I say before I shift and bolt to our house, Taylor right on my heels.

()()()()()()()()()()()
Xavier's P.O.V
()()()()()()()()()()()

Please Eclipse. I say before I cut the link. I pace my office and run my hand through my hair." Why did I have to say that! Why! She isn't an Omega! I don't even know where the heck that came from! I didn't mean it!" I shout to myself over and over again. I'm so stupid! My wolf won't shut up and I'm starting to get a headache.

I hear something open and I expect it to be the door so I turn to look at it hoping Eclipse will walk in when something hits my back. I immediately feel the sensation of wolfsbane and try to link Eclipse. Eclipse! Wolfsb- the wolfsbane takes full effect before I can finish and I soon find myself getting hit on the head and darkness consumes me.

--------
Short I know but I hope you liked it!

QOTC! On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like this book? I want to know!

Song Eclipse sang was Stressed out my 21 Pilots

Bye my turtles!

Word count

1080!