20. The jerkwad

Right now I am sitting at my desk going through the mail, I sent off the letter yesterday so now all we have to do is wait for a reply. I am opening a letter from an Alpha about to packs over when I hear someone knock on the front door, curious, I go downstairs just in time to see Joshua walking through the door, I guess someone let him in. "What are you doing here?" I ask, he looks at me and once he realizes who he is looking at he smirks.

"Came down for your mate, did you? Did you smell my scent?" I roll my eyes. "You scent makes me gag." I smirk as his falls and walk over to the fridge to get something to drink I pull out the sweet tea and turn around to come face to face with Joshua, I think I've gotten taller. I start to back away and open my mouth when I smell Xavier's scent. I smile and Joshua smirks.

"You smiling because of me?" I look at him, roll my , and turn to look at the doorway just as Xavier comes through it. He looks at me and smiles before it drops as his eyes land on Joshua. "What is he doing here?" Xavier asks with a slight growl as he walks over to me and puts his arm around my hip pulling me towards him. "I honestly don't know." I say as I kiss his cheek. For one because I want to, two to calm him down, and three to show that I don't care about Joshua.

"Obviously I came here to bring you to my pack, remember the letter you sent?" I let out a long sigh as I roll my eyes. "You were meant to send one back, you know, so I could pack and get everyone together?" "You mean you didn't automatically pack when you sent the letter? Well mate, I am hurt." He says making Xavier growl. I know he is only doing it to get Xavier and me mad, but it is really starting to get annoying, it was annoying the first time, I really feel like punching him.

"I am not, and will never be your mate!" I growl out to him and he just smirks. "Thats not up to you even if I wanted to be your mate. You never accepted the rejection and you probably haven't accepted him as your mate." I growl at him as he smirks. "I accepted the rejection as soon as the words left your mouth, and I accepted Xavier long ago." I growl to him. "Also, aren't you the one wanting, and needing, my help?" "Well-" "And the more you talk the more I don't want to help you, none of us trust you as it is, so don't push it." "I don't need your help." HE hisses though I see in his eyes that he does, in deed, need my help. "Don't even lie, you need my help and you know it, your just to scared to admit that you need a girls help."

"Now we will go get packed, you sit here and do. Not. Move." I say as I gesture to a stool, he puts his hands up and sits down. I look st him for a second before I grab Xavier's hand an walk away.

PPPP
Joshua's P.O.V
PPPP

I slightly growl when she grabs his hand,  I may not want her as my mate, but that doesn't mean she can go and like someone else, she is mine.

I tap my hand on the counter, this is so boring. I stand up and dicide to look around, I don't have to listen to her after all, I am an Alpha. I walk out of the kitchen and down a hall, I walk up some stairs until I smell her scent. I walk past a few doors, then I smell her mates scent, I think his name is Xavier, not that I care, he is just trying to steal her. I walk past his door then II smell another random scent then the mutts. I knock on her door and I hear her sigh. She opens the door and when her eyes land on me she growls.

"What do you want? I told you to stay put." "Well I didn't want to, and you don't have power over me." I smirk.

-----------------------
Eclipse's P.O.V
-----------------------

"Actually, I am a Luna, and I am in a bigger pack then you, so yes, I do have power over you." He scoffs. "Whatever." "Go away, I am trying to pack.""Fine." HE says before he walks away. He annoys me so much. I agree. Dark Moon pops up. I haven't heard from you in awhile. I say. I know, and I'm sorry, I have been stressed out because of Beth, it makes me so mad when she says she is Xavier's mate, and with how powerful I am, for whatever reason, I don't want to take control on accident and hurt, or kill her. She says.

I understand, even though I don't like her, we need answers.

Yeah.

And with that she leaves, speaking of how powerful she is, I still need t have that talk with Cage. I finish packing and walk to Xavier's room. "Xavier? Are you ready to go with the jerk?" "Yeah! I'll be out in a sec, why don't you go get Taylor and see if she is ready?" "K, will do." I mind linked Taylor erlier and told her we were about to leave, so she is probably ready.

I walk to her door and knock. "I swear if its you again I will ki- oh hey Eclipse." "Hi." I say. "Um, who did you think I was?" I question, pretty much already knowing the answer. "That jerkwad Joshua, he came right in my room, then proceeded to tell me about how I shouldn't be Beta and how if he ever found me near his pack territory he would take me in and make me Omega, and how you were and awful Luna and how Xavier was and awful Alpha, I almost punched him when he said that." "I bet you did, anyways, I came to ask if you were ready?" "Yeah almost, just got to grab a few more things." SHe says then walks into her bathroom, she comes back out and stuffs things in her duffle bag. "Le go." She says as we intertwine our arms.

"Xavier!" I yell. "Ya?" "Ya ready?" "About." "Mk!" I shout as I lead us downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat before we go. "Ugh." Me and Taylor both say as our eyes land on Joshua. "I am hurt m-" "Don't you dare call me that." I growl. "Fine." I walk to the fridge and dicide to just get something to drink, and obviously, I pick sweet tea. I finish drinking my tea just as Xavier comes into the kitchen. "Eclipse Taylor, lets go!" He shouts as he picks us both up awkwardly. We both scream until a voice speaks up. "What am I? Chopped liver?" "Yes." We all reply to Joshua.

"So are we running or driving?" "Its up to you too." Xavier says gesturing to me and Taylor, we both look at each other and smirk. "Running." We both say at the same time and Joshua whines. "Why can't we just drive?" "Because running is quicker, as long as you can keep up, that is." I say and I know he takes it as a challenge. "Of course I can." "Then lets go." I say and me Taylor and Xavier bolt for the door, shifting just as we get outside, then running to the forest and just past the line, just barely visible from the treeline. "You should hide, shock him with how amazing your wolf is." Taylor pipes up in the mind link. I nod my head and back up a little so I am covered by a tree.

OOOOOOOOOO
Joshua's P.O.V
OOOOOOOOOO

Lets see her pathetic wolf then, its probably smaller then an Omega, and probably an ugly color too. I walk out of the house and shift walking to the treeline, I can smell their scents so I follow  it, as Xavier and I think her name was like Kayla or something come in to view I realize I don't see Eclipse, is she really that small? I turn my head and see a massive wolf staring at me, my defences go up on instint, I go low to the ground and bare my teeth at the wolf, but then it starts laughing, well, laughing as well as you can as a wolf. I cock my head in confusion and stand up, the wolf shifts back and I see that its Eclipse, but she is almost crying of laughter. I can't belive she is so massive, how is  that even possible? She is bigger then me.

((((((((((((((((((((((
Eclipse's P.O.V
((((((((((((((((((((((

"You should.. have seen... your face!" I say between laughs. He looked so shocked, now he just looks angry, which in return, makes me laugh even more. He was so ready to fight me, baring in teeth and growling at me. But in his eyes yo could see that he was kinda scared. And then he looked confused, cocking his head to the said, and then when i shifted back his confusion turned in to pure shock, and now he in angry, I honestly think he is just imbarrased.

He growls at me telling me to shut up but it just makes me laugh more. once I finally calm down I speak. "We should probably go." I say as I look at Taylor and Xavier who are still laughing a little themselves. I shift back and dicide to get in the back, I think I might be the fastest so I'll stay behind so I don't get to far ahead. And we start our journey, with Xavier leading, Joshua behind him, and Taylor beside me, her and I obviously chatting along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? I hope you did! Leave feedback in the comments! I love to read them and hear what yall think of my book! It isn't edited but I should be going through my book and editing it soon!

QOTC! Do you trust Joshua?

QOTC2! Who is your favorite person?

Byeeeeeee!

Word count!
1731!