One: Omega

Beep beep beep

"Ugh." I say as I roll over and turn off my alarm.

I throw off the blankets and toss my legs over the edge of my bed.

I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. Once done I go to my closet and look through my few cloths. I grab a pair of skenny jeans and a light gray, kinda flowing, tank top. I put on my converse and head downstairs.

I get the stuff out for pancakes and start to make some. I get out bacon and put it in the oven.

Once everything is done I set the table and put the two plates of bacon and three plates of pancakes in the middle of the table. I go back to the kitchen and get the orange juice out of the fridge, I then put it on the table.

I get myself two pancakes and three strips of bacon. I finish my food in record time.

I grab my backpack and head out the door to school.

******************

Once at school I head to my locker.

"Oh look what the cat dragged in." Says a voice from behind me, I freeze. Yeah a jerk with a big ego. My wolf says, but it sounded more like a growl then an actual sentence.

I spin around and look the beta of our pack right in the eyes, which is somthing you sould never do. My wolf pushes a growl up my throat. I know my eyes are turning black, my wolf is much stronger then me. I feel my power over my body leave me and know my wolf has taken control.

"Why don't you go pick on somone else, jerk." My wolf practically growls. The betas eyes turn pitch black and I know he is fighting for control. His eyes go back to normal and he glares at me.

"Listen here." He say as he pushes me against my locker. "My wolf is trying to take over, don't make me hurt you." He slightly wispers. "Because no matter how much I would like to kill you," he growls in a low whisper, "I would either get kicked out of the pack, suspended, or killed, because that is werewolf law, and I don't want that to happen. Neither do you." I try to take back control but my wolf is too strong. My wolf snickers. "Says who?" The beta growls and slams my back against the locker. He closes his eyes as he pauses. He opens them and they are their normal color. "I'm not going to let him kill you," He says before slamming me against the locker again and walking away.

What are you trying to do!? Kill us!? I scream to my wolf. Oh, I could easily take him.

Hahaha you couldn't take him.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. My wolf says. I feel her leave. What did she mean by that? She couldn't possibly take Jake... could she?

No.

Not possible.

Right?

Ughh why does my wolf have to be so mysterious? I sigh, I should have known as soon as I heard her name, Dark Moon, ugh.

I grab the books needed for first and second class and close my locker door. I look at the clock on the wall and see I still have fifteen minutes until my first class.

Oh no. My wolf whimpers as a smell enters my nose. I hold in my own whimper as I realize who the smell belongs to. He walks by me and I think he's going to ignore me, but then he stops.

He sniffs the air then spins around.

"Oh look who it is." Dark Moon whimpers in my head. "It's the Omeg-" he gets cut off by one of his friends putting their hand on his mouth. He uses his head and gestures over to a group of people looking our way. Humans.