5. Stalker

Eclipse's P.O.V
**************

I wake up to my door creaking open. Then, in walks a girl probably no older than four. She stops and stares at me. "Who are you? This isn't my pwarents room." "Hi, I'm Eclipse... your Luna." It feels weird calling myself the Luna. "Um, where is my pwarents room?" "Who are your parents?" "Beta Claire and Bweta Eddy." "Oh your Taylor's sister?" I ask. "Yes, ma'am Luna." I bite my lip. "Just call me Eclipse. Do you want me to help you find your parents?" "They are prwobably twaining. But I always lose my room.." I nod my head and get out of bed.

I look at the clock and see its 5:00 I should have assumed but still. "Your up early, how old are you?" She holds up five fingers and I nod my head. I stretch my arm out and she grabs hold of my hand. I walk down the hall and knock on Taylor's door. I get no answer, I knock one more time and when I get no answer I shrug and walk downstairs, the little girl still attached to my hand. I walk into the kitchen. "Have you seen Taylor?" I ask the main chef, who's name I still don't know. "Ah yes, she went to the training grounds." "Is she allowed out there?" I ask gesturing to the little girl. "As long as someone is watching her, yes." I nod my head. "Want to go to your sister?" She nods her head excitedly.

I walk out the back door and start walking to the woods. "I'll pick you up." I say. "Why dwon't you jwust shift?" I bite my lip. "I've only done it once." I state. "Well there is only one way to learn." I smile at her. I like this kid. I nod my head and picture myself as a wolf, I don't know what my wolf looks like though. Very different. Dark Moon states. I close my eyes as I feel my bones start to break. When I open them I'm a little bit lower to the ground and I see the little girl turned around.

I bark and she turns around. As soon as her eyes land on me they widen. "You're huge! I love seeing wolves, they are so cool to mwe." I lower to the ground and she climbs on my back. "I also love riding wolves, it's so fun." I nod my wolf head and start to walk. It feels so good to shift. Dark Moon says. I agree, though I'm sure it feels ten times better for you.

"Come on, gwo quicker!" The girl yells excitedly on my back. I speed up to a run, but I don't want to go to fast, I have just shifted after all. Don't want to be running into trees. As I'm running through the forest I swear I see a dark figure behind one of the trees, I'm probably just imagining things, right? Yeah, uh, I'm sure that's what it was.. our imagination. Dark Moon says.

When I get to the edge of the forest I stop. I see all sorts of people fighting, some in wolf form, others in human form. I look around and don't spot Taylor. "There!" She shouts pointing. I follow her finger and see a pure black wolf, I guess that's her.

I crouch down so she can get off but she stays

I crouch down so she can get off but she stays. "Don't shift bwack, they need to see your wolf, it's amwazing." I nod my head and stand back up. There is no way my wolf is any better then the wolves I see in front of me.

I walk out of the woods and into the training area. I don't want to bother Taylor so I just sniff for Xavier's scent. I find it and follow the weaker one. I lay down beside Xavier's bag that has all of his stuff in it. "Oh I want to try swomthing!" She says. I tilt my head and she go's full concentration mode.